Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

To Mr President Buhari.what Will Transform Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Mr President Buhari.what Will Transform Nigeria. (128 Views)

AFCFTA Trade Agreement Signed By Buhari: What You Need To Know About It / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Mr President Buhari.what Will Transform Nigeria. by Deltaheart: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2022
This is a open message to Mr President of Nigeria republic.
(speaking in Nigeria modern translation.SNMT)
2023 na be the year when you dey come down from sit and 2023 no far again na just next year ahead.
Many many things when you for like put in place,you no fit put them in place because they need to pass through some chambers and Senate house before he go become constitutional.
when you don come down from Presidential sit what major positive thing will the people know you for.
Hmmm it sound somehow right,well make I hit the head of the nail because I no they like to dey type many words.
Mr President,I want help u to help Nigeria .. waitin I want point out so no go easy to implement but it takes "" Only the Big Heart like that of President Putin to make it possible.""
.....Before you go come down from sit I want say make you by must make LAW which allows the president on every Independence day to amend/create/sign/order/decree a single law and it will be constitutional without passing through the Senate house and other chambers.
if made possible by you Mr President just know say the world no go forget your name Buhari muhammadu because you will have taught them something and make you just still know say other countries go emulate Nigeria in that perspective.
This is the only law,the only way that will transform Nigeria, that will bring revolution to Nigeria,that will not less but end corruption in Nigeria,that will stop embezzlement and money laundering in Nigeria.
like I saith early only the big heart like that of Putin will make it possible.
...........�thank u Mr President
...........�thank u Mr President
share this message to every page,group and every other media.
�����������
more info... email: juliusisaac57@gmail.com
Re: To Mr President Buhari.what Will Transform Nigeria. by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

APGA Aspirant Partners Digital Space Of USA, Train Idemmili Youths On Digital Sk / International Women’s Day: Group Celebrates Osinbajo On 65th Birthday / The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.