Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails (1653 Views)

Skit Maker, Sabinus, Shares 'Sample' Of Re-Designed N1000 Note (Photo) / Woman With Guinness World Record For Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Her Nails / Lindaikeji’s Reality TV Show Comes Under Criticism for sexual content(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails by OdogwuBlog: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Nigerians on social media have slammed a Nigerian lady for using a N1000 note to adorn her nails.

The now-viral video shows the nail technician cutting out the notes to adorn the nails, however it’s unclear whether it’s a fake or real note.

Nigerians reacted angrily to the video, accusing her of insulting the naira and demanding that she be punished by the relevant authorities. See some comments below,

An Instagram user @hen_bobo wrote, “Abuse of our currency”.

@iamjhunp, “She could actually be arrested for that! Not smart for me except the money is fake”.

@m.i.z.a.b.e.l_xo, “You people are so rich � Naso you waste 1k for inside this hard economy ��”.

@lingeriebytemmy, “Is this not foolishness at it peak��‍♀️”

@porttable_tosh, “Even if na fake money.. Abeg na see finish be dis.. Our naira no kuku get value b4.. ���i’m ashamed”.

See more reactions below,

Source: https://donald.ng/1028/featured/nigerian-lady-comes-under-heavy-fire-for-using-n1000-note-to-adorn-her-nails/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails by Apus: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Fake money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2022
She be Nigerian na, so make una allow her use her country currency na.
Them know say na fake money, but them still dey complain. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails by Danjikanbauchi: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Government should arrest the bitch and sentence her to 1000 hours of community service, cleaning gutter and packing waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails by Gadafii: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Government should arrest the bitch and sentence her to 1000 hours of community service, cleaning gutter and packing waste.
and she must not remove those claws while doing the community service cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails by dacblogger: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2022
This one dey copy Nancy isime...
She and Nancy don't have sense Sha. sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Na free 2k dey cause this
Re: Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Not new. A lady used real American Dollars for hers. A 100 dollar bill.
Re: Nigerian Lady Comes Under Heavy Fire For Using N1000 Note To Adorn Her Nails by nachisunday(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Buhari be like "They will say we swallowed nigeria money" after the youths will come out and be shouting we no go gree o, we no go gree, create job for us we no go gree. SMH

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Clean, I Insert My Hand In My VJ And Put In My Mouth - Nkechi Blessing / Latest Gist / Justin Bieber Rushed To Hospital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.