Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. (8178 Views)

Digital Birth Registration: UNICEF, NPC To Enlist 800 Corps Members / Nigerian Software Developing Teen, Beats 49,900 Others In 170 Counties / Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. by mekonglobal(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2022
Okay my community need this more to avert a communal war that may spring up later due to land dispute.
Re: NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Why are they doing the E.A.D Updating in only 170 LGAs??

We have a whooping 774 LGAs in Nigeria..
So, why would the ignore the rest of the other LGAs??
What would now happen to the remaining 604 LGAs which they are not going to do the EAD Updating in??

I think it's just the start of the process

They do it in a select number of LGA so as to test run the process and identify any potential issues and problems , then they extend it nationwide ( next step)
Thats how they did it in the 1991 census as well as the 2006 census

Trust the process wink

1 Like

Re: NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. by Blazebond(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nice move,I did this job 2019 and the experience was awesome,pay was good (145k for 21 day's and you also get paid for the training days separately and also get tips from influential citizens that hail from the communities that you are posted to) and I got to know lots of places and great people via this job,the major downside was the lack of cooperation from our people here in the south-south region towards this exercise, the Northerner's that reside here in the south cooperated superbly with us because they know the importance of this exercise,this E.A.D is a major criteria used in the future creation of wards,local govt and constituency's,so please our southern people cooperate with them when they knock at your gate or door,stop asking them for money and stop chasing them away all because you don't want anything to do with government official's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. by CountLaka(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hope my LG is among?

If not I will call Mamman Daura

1 Like

Re: NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. by Eminya(f): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Why are they doing the E.A.D Updating in only 170 LGAs??

We have a whooping 774 LGAs in Nigeria..
So, why would the ignore the rest of the other LGAs??
What would now happen to the remaining 604 LGAs which they are not going to do the EAD Updating in??

This should be the 6th excercise I think. It's done batch after batch, usually atleast 4 LGA's in a State per year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. by Phaantom22: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
In furtherance of preparation for the 2022 Population and Housing Census, the National Population Commission will undertake the..

Una still de for 2022, I no understand o
Re: NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
To tell the truth, Nigeria's population ain't more than 100 million. But oddity reigns in Nigeria to the extent that Ibadan, Enugu, Benin, Port Harcourt and other major cities in southern Nigeria, in the THICK MANGROVE FOREST zone are not witnessing population growth but the arid zone of northern Nigeria are growing in millions. The only country in sub-Saharan world having this oddity.
Re: NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide. by Oladapo3971(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2022
Good morning
OP
Please I need DG of NPC contact or chairman
Help me a soul?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) / Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos / Why Are Some Igbo Lagosians Are Problematic And Ignorant To Igbo Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.