Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi (68316 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by AntiMen: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm, is that why it is not good to marry a baby mam or divorcee? The children will alway bring them together. In other words similar to "okafors theorm". shocked

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Jmichael1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
How is this news? He is using the best means of transportation he can afford. The lady is his baby mama and the boy is his son. What is informative here? Everything in this post is a popularly known fact about Davido. So, how is this post worthy to be news? Must everything be used for clout?

no dff btw dis news and dat of ukraine vs russia war news
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
post=110716842:
ASSURANCE to badt........

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido.

How far buhari?

How far Tinubu?

Are you supporting him this time?
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Biodundimeji(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iliveforever:
You guys actually thought davido was going to leave my sister after paying her bride price??
Una dey werey grin grin

Afonjas right now
Fufu grin grin
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Basheer22: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iliveforever:
You guys actually thought davido was going to leave my sister after paying her bride price??
Una dey werey grin grin

Afonjas right now

Nigga, your sister is a baby factory.
That's what yam legged girls are good for. Ask FFK.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by naikeboy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Give the boy that big boobs to suck na instead of giving him rubber to suck
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by ufotunang: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
So Davido has gone back to chioma and Nack chioma thing....I thought he did not want chioma again and her thing ...so Davido all this while was just doing shakara for chioma
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by ufotunang: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
naikeboy:
Give the boy that big boobs to suck na instead of giving him rubber to suck
......abi.. maybe the big boobs is for Davido and her customers to suck
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by MYHUBBY: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iliveforever:

Or should we blame davido that couldn’t hold up his ego but to call Chioma my sister back upon all the “women” in the wasteland

talk of a drunk man, everything is achievement in igbo land, no wonder you people are praising your governor for sharing you 25litres jerrican

empty cretin

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by phenase(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
AFONJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by MYHUBBY: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

Where did Yoruba and South East come from? You two major tribes are just full of stupidity. Can’t wait to separate from both of you.

who is this cow, separate from your senselessness first before boasting with your little IQ

next time you jump like lose monkey with your 2kb IQ on my mention, I go eat you raw like chicken that day
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Josephkabila12: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
post=110716842:
ASSURANCE to badt........

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido.
Home base nigga I sight u
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by AsawanaDgreat: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Will this news end the fuel crisis in Nigeria right now? No is the answer
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by BloomingDale(f): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
MYHUBBY:

who is this cow, separate from your senselessness first before boasting with your little IQ

next time you jump like lose monkey with your 2kb IQ on my mention, I go eat you raw like chicken that day

I can’t take you serious with this atrocious grammar.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Davido is still fvcking chioma, take that to the bank.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Hectroy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Almost thought the private jet was sent to picked up the stranded Nigeria nationals that are stranded across Ukranian border.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Hectroy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Almost thought the private jet was sent to picked up Nigeria nationals that are stranded across Ukranian border.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by errigdee: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
las las na this 2 go dey cox OBO love her die... but him dey code am
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Enemyofpeace: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
This is one of the reasons igbo girls are rushing Yoruba boys for marriage
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Aaaoo: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Clout
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by pharmaking: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
They will soon drag Tinubu, Oshinbajo, Buhari and Putin into this matter.

Just watch
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by newdawn2017(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:

I suspect they had issues. What I found funny was that people convinced themselves Chioma cheated on Davido with Peruzzi. The fact that his family still kept her close was a proof that Davido was the problem and whatever issue they had could be settled.
she has a child for them, hence will be close
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
newdawn2017:
she has a child for them, hence will be close

She isn’t the only one with a child for them.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by GloriousGbola: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:

I suspect they had issues. What I found funny was that people convinced themselves Chioma cheated on Davido with Peruzzi. The fact that his family still kept her close was a proof that Davido was the problem and whatever issue they had could be settled.

His wandering dick and refusal to wife her can be settled? That guy is in how dem call am - a ho phase as a celeb in naija. Every day women hotter and randier than Chioma will be throwing themselves at him and he will be diving in raw.

Chioma should cut her losses, finish school and move on imho.

This shit also happened with kanyes college sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by MYHUBBY: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

I can’t take you serious with this atrocious grammar.

you can't take your papa serious, the one you know has it elevate you from abject poverty?

broke itinerant teacher
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by pocohantas(f): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

His wandering dick and refusal to wife her can be settled? That guy is in how dem call am - a ho phase as a celeb in naija. Every day women hotter and randier than Chioma will be throwing themselves at him and he will be diving in raw.

Chioma should cut her losses, finish school and move on imho.

This shit also happened with kanyes college sweetheart.

Lol, I don’t care about their marital status, never cared. I just know there was a bit of tension in that camp.

Truly Davido is in his ho-phase and it is worse for a male celebrity because he is never going to calm down until his popularity dips. Dbanj is now a family man, wearing tulle skirt and dancing at his daughter’s birthday. Kcee denied his wife and family for years during the peak of his career, not until 2021. He started posting videos pushing a pram.

Tania Omotayo is one smart celebrity ex. I love how she removed herself from Wizkid’s triangle. Chioma can choose to indulge Davido, after all Tuface came back to Annie after a decade. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Panda7(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
so davido did abandoned his son embarassed
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by lildush(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Another baby loading,....... 15% complete
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by godofuck231: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
post=110716884:

STOP the bitterness guys and go HUSTLE!!
you have no idea how hard my grind is , don't tell me about hustling buster
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by nachisunday(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Through looking into Chioma's eyes she is scared of aircraft over there with her son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier / Ruggedman Blasts A Lady For Dressing Crazily / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.