Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 (24041 Views)

Workers’ Day: Four Major Labour Crises That Dominate Buhari’s Govt / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Nsima Ekere’s Witnesses Frustrate APC Chances At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by GardenOfGod(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Their wahala never finish.
In Akwa Ibom State, There are three factions and three chairmen. So many unresolved issues
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Antoeni(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2022
I told someone that Seyi Makinde of Oyo State is the best governor in the world. The person told me to mention on big project he has done in Oyo State. Who can help me out? Help me mention one.
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2022
All their party aspirants and members..both important and non important takes politics as job.

Even their fans on NL here

sMH
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2022
death to the criminal party
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2022
An influential presidential candidate will unite them before the election.
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by iokpebholo: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2022
VIKTO83:
Just a phone call from Tinubu will resolve 75% of those things u call crisis.
lol..Tinubu that's currently gasping for air...lol

1 Like

Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by gotnel: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
APC is a big political gambling machine.
The chances of the party making any headway after Buhari government can only be archived by fraudulent electoral actions.
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Tareq1105: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
garfield1:
None of these crisis will affect APC. Apc has already won 2023

People don't know APC members' ability to resolve issues.

Can you see Aregbe that was threatening Oyetola has calmed down?

I said it then that Aregbe cannot go to any other party. Where would he go? Which party?

APC members are more committed to their party than PDP. And that explains why you see more decamps into APC.

No matter what happens in the presidential primary, APC will accept anyone chosen.
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Jones4190(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2022
The only serious crisis is the one in Kano state, the rest are minor issues
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by MrBanner(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
OnlyOneLove:
My Landord Want To Bring Shame To My Marriage.

My landlord will bring shame to my marriage today.
Tbh I've been owing for 3months now. Which I've been pleading to pay by March which is this month

My rent is 200k per year. But I'm allowed to pay 6month. Why have been owing was because my wife just put to birth? Expenses upon expenses and this are my first. And my baby care is my priority for now.
cry
My landlord is not taking it easy. The last time he came was last week Friday. He created a scene at my place. People around helped me plead with him and we all agree I give him an x-month payment by the first of March. He didn't come since first. He called me he will be coming by 5 pm today that I should get his money ready. The man doesn't even accept transfer. He likes cash. He's elderly.

Honestly out of 100k what I have with me now is 75k now after running around and I borrowed from a loan app but they gave me 5k which isn't enough.

The scary part for me is my mother in law just came to visit on Wednesday. I'm just confused. I don't want any drama in her presence. I'm confused right now. If this happens, I will lose my respect and confidence in her presence.

Please someone should please help me with a loan of 25k. I will pay it back in 7 days. I have my money outside. I've got unfinished jobs. My childbirth didn't let me complete. cry

Please someone should cover my shame.

Please don't be scared, I will pay you back on or before 7days.

You can put me on video call on WhatsApp or any form of verification.

Don't be scared, please. Cover my shame for me, please.
I will pay back. Trust me. cry
I'm attaching a photo containing my acct details and my phone number for any kind of verification.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Blackdisciple(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
dynicks:
If only APC and PDP are aware of how much people hates them now.....They can go and perish for all I care!!

They should go and somersault and die

1 Like

Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Kpengla(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Useless people
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by mpire: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Even with all these issues, it t will still end in praise to God for an Asiwaju Tinubu victory.

May God shine His countenance on Asiwaju Tinubu and may he continue to enjoy favour in the eyes of the majority of patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

#Iyanumashele

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

HE Aregbesola, like HE Prof Osibanjo, is part of the Asiwaju Tinubu political family.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it. They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

By May 29, 2023 it will end in praise to the Glory of God for the handover to an Asiwaju Tinubu led-Presidency.

Please support and vote for the BAT 2023 Presidency project to make Nigeria greater.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

It's obvious you're paid, but i fixed this for you yesterday on another thread I think. But here you go in case you missed it.

By the way why can't someone from the East become President in that country, why must it be hausas, the yorubas; well Jonathan was just a token. If Tinubu is good for the people, you don't have to be begging on NL everyday looking for votes. It's just common sense, no man in their right mind votes against his own interest and well being. Tinubu might actually win, voting doesn't count in that country; but you really think that guy is the one that would fix Nigeria? We call that when hell freezes over.

Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by sony01: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
APC die in all the states
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Remove Rivers state because the state is predominantly PDP. No amount of campaign that can change the people of the state. If Wike decamps to APC today believe me, he will lose the election except as usual (You know what I mean) and with the new electoral law it will be reversed
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/round-up-six-major-unresolved-crises-that-may-destroy-apcs-chances-in-2023/

of all the issues you mentioned, only Ganduje v Shakarau can affect APC's fortunes. the rest are irrelevant to the fortunes of APC...I cant believe you even mentioned Uzodima v Rochas.

Elections are won by net votes all those states except kano have very low net votes one way or another and will not affect the presidential vote.

For those who do not understand net votes: it is not the absolute amount of votes you get that makes you win but the gap between your votes and the opponent. If the difference between a winner and loser in a state is always statistically small, then ofcourse you will want to win it but it doesnt matter if you lose the state. There are many states where the net vote is less than 100k, some as low as 50K such states do not make a dent to the overall outcome. A state that will give you 1.5 milliion net votes will wipe out any net loss from all the states you mention except Kano.

A few statisticallly irrelevant states in 2019 presidential election (difference between APC and PDP)

Bayelsa 78K
Benue 7K
EDO 8K
Ekiti 65k
Kogi 60K
nassarawa 6k
Ogun 85K
ondo 35k
Oyo 1k
Plateau 80k
taraba 50K

Even if a If a PDP were to win all these eleven (11)states by , it would have gained a net lead of less than 500k votes. For all the hard work in winning these 11 states, just 1 state e.g Borno with 800K will wipe out the 500K advantage of the PDP in 11 states and put APC back in the lead by 300K
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by ajayiopy: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by 24SEVEN: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
This foolish journalist/columnist feels there is an APC crisis in Rivers state. Whoever has sponsored this useless journalist is as foolish as the journalist.

APC has no crisis in Rivers.

Emeka Bekee led state Exco is the only exco in Rivers.
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by eguarojeona: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
dynicks:
If only APC and PDP are aware of how much people hates them now.....They can go and perish for all I care!!
7Its babies like you who wants to lump apc and pdp as same.People like you who voted fod buhari.And now want to make yourselves feel good that they are the same.
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Proudlyomonna: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
They will never settle their problems,na so them go dey get more problems upon problems until this their evil come together is totally destroyed.
Evil party.
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Proudlyomonna: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tareq1105:

People don't know APC members' ability to resolve issues.

Can you see Aregbe that was threatening Oyetola has calmed down?

I said it then that Aregbe cannot go to any other party. Where would he go? Which party?

APC members are more committed to their party than PDP. And that explains why you see more decamps into APC.

No matter what happens in the presidential primary, APC will accept anyone chosen.

Ok but if they front a Muslim candidate,then it's over for them.
Nigeria will not do 16years of Muslim rule.
Go and write it down anywhere.
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Praxis758: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Let's wait while they blame PDP for these woes
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
I thought you would be bringing up things about national issues

This is just personal interest you just listed
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by 9iceprince(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
JosephXavier:
Another one is muslim/Muslim ticket

Tinubu vs the whole of south Eas/South South
Vote from NW will wipe those two
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Even with all these issues, it t will still end in praise to God for an Asiwaju Tinubu victory.

May God shine His countenance on Asiwaju Tinubu and may he continue to enjoy favour in the eyes of the majority of patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

#Iyanumashele

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

HE Aregbesola, like HE Prof Osibanjo, is part of the Asiwaju Tinubu political family.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it. They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

By May 29, 2023 it will end in praise to the Glory of God for the handover to an Asiwaju Tinubu led-Presidency.

Please support and vote for the BAT 2023 Presidency project to make Nigeria greater.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
I pray you won't commit suicide if your ASIWAJU eventually loss at the polls

Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by tiegahpor: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
dynicks:

And folks love IPOB...

Hehehehe hehehehe..

Mpama!
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by Juanmike(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
SIBF:
We need youths in 2023

Check our profile to see the solution we've gotten to your domaining journey.
Which youth? Like Yeye Bello, we need visionary
Re: Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 by treatise: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/round-up-six-major-unresolved-crises-that-may-destroy-apcs-chances-in-2023/

Those are not important ; the core issues are BH, ISWAP and Fulani herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told / APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.