Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Davido sent a private jet to pick Chioma and Ifeanyi to his london show - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido sent a private jet to pick Chioma and Ifeanyi to his london show - Video (795 Views)

Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show / Davido Fined ₦190m In UK Hours After His London Show / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido sent a private jet to pick Chioma and Ifeanyi to his london show - Video by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLR1wUvavTM

Davido sent a private jet to pick his baby mama Chioma and his son Ifeanyi to his london show

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caoo1aktGIm/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Davido sent a private jet to pick Chioma and Ifeanyi to his london show - Video by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Pepperdemzombie will finally drink snipper after seeing this. Davido has no meaningful life to live without chioma. Chioma is a marriage material but you can't say same for the rest. Thank God I've finally learnt how to cook and still learning so that I can trap my future billionaire fiancee with my cooking and wifely skills same as chioma has done to this Yoruba demon called Davido, Yoruba demon has been trapped by woman wey sabi.May God send my billionaire boyfriend/fiancee to me in no distant time amen
Re: Davido sent a private jet to pick Chioma and Ifeanyi to his london show - Video by pepperdemzombie: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
[s]Pepperdemzombie will finally drink snipper after seeing this. Davido has no meaningful life to live without chioma. Chioma is a marriage material but you can't say same for the rest. Thank God I've finally learnt how to cook and still learning so that I can trap my future billionaire fiancee with my cooking and wifely skills same as chioma has done to this Yoruba demon called Davido, Yoruba demon has been trapped by woman wey sabi.May God send my billionaire boyfriend/fiancee to me in no distant time amen[/s]
As God son say your joy no go complete if you no mention my moniker daily, I give you permission to drink sniper on my moniker everyday.
You and futureismyyansh called Davido a murderer, thief, scammer, irresponsible, drunkard etc and happy Chioma dumped him. You are celebrating the same thief now? Watch FFK call back that other stupid one, they will start to worship FFK again. People with no ounce of shame!
Only God knows how her Papa and all their elders dobale for Davido tire make she for no enter Lagoon. Use depression and beggings to gain self pity because no Igbo man go marry the gold digger from Biafra.
Sophie and Mama Hailey don't enter private jet tire.
NB: I reply fools just once on Thursd
Re: Davido sent a private jet to pick Chioma and Ifeanyi to his london show - Video by pepperdemzombie: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
[s]Pepperdemzombie will finally drink snipper after seeing this. Davido has no meaningful life to live without chioma. Chioma is a marriage material but you can't say same for the rest. Thank God I've finally learnt how to cook and still learning so that I can trap my future billionaire fiancee with my cooking and wifely skills same as chioma has done to this Yoruba demon called Davido, Yoruba demon has been trapped by woman wey sabi.May God send my billionaire boyfriend/fiancee to me in no distant time amen[/s]
As God son say your joy no go complete if you no mention my moniker daily, I give you permission to drink sniper on my moniker everyday.
You and futureismyyansh called Davido a murderer, thief, scammer, irresponsible, drunkard etc and happy Chioma dumped him. You are celebrating the same thief now? Watch FFK call back that other stupid one, they will start to worship FFK again. People with no ounce of shame!
Only God knows how her Papa and all their elders dobale for Davido tire make she for no enter Lagoon. Use depression and beggings to gain self pity because no Igbo man go marry the gold digger from Biafra.
Sophie and Mama Hailey don't enter private jet tire.
NB: I reply fools just once on Thursdays.
Re: Davido sent a private jet to pick Chioma and Ifeanyi to his london show - Video by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi In Tears As She Reveals Why She’s Faking Being Strong (video) / Davido React As Elon Musk World Richest Man Buys TWITTER From Jack / “can Your Daddy Dance Like This” – Lovely Moments As Ogogo And His Daughters Sho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.