Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Become A Professional Graphic Designer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become A Professional Graphic Designer (233 Views)

Who's Up For A Professional Graphic Designer Expository Class? FREE ENTRY / Get Your Professional Graphic Design Services Here / Make Pocket Friendly Professional Graphic Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Graphic Designer by topejegs(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Become a Professional Graphic Designer and NEVER go broke again!
If I should show you how you can never go broke, would you like to learn more? Follow me.
I hear a lot of people say "I'm broke" and it gets me bitter because no one is expected to be broke in this digital economy. I know how it feels to be broke and not be able to afford what you want. You're ashamed of the fact that you are not able to contribute financially when the need be.
It's NOT OKAY to be BROKE, especially in this digital economy.
I understand your pain and that's why I'm here to show you how to be FINANCIALLY FREE.
In our world today, as long as there are businesses, events, in fact, as long as the world exists and humans live, graphic designers will NEVER go broke. Ask me why?
Because research has shown that graphic and video contents get more attention than written content. As a result, businesses, firms, events, and other messages are best represented graphically. That's why graphic designers earn on a daily.
Let me show you how to escape the state of BROKENNESS through Graphic design. At the end of this training, you'll:
�Be able to design professional flyers and logos.
�Be able to design professional business cards for brands.
�Know the fundamentals of graphic design
�Learn to use Corel Draw tools.
�Design like a PRO.
�Become financially FREE.
Get;
�Access to our library worth ₦20,000
�Professional certificates
�Corel Draw the latest software
�Over three thousand fonts
�Dozens of stock photos
� 1-month mentorship
�And lots more
For just ₦2,000 instead of ₦10,000 NOW!
*Price goes back to 10,000 on 4th of March, 2022*
Training runs from 7th -13th March 2022.
Time: 7:30 PM daily
Make payments into the account below:
Account No 0007935268
Account Name: De Pils Global Business Enterprise
Bank name: Jaiz Bank
Send a screenshot of your payment to +2349034070973
Offer lasts till 11:59 pm on 3rd March 2022 and returns to normal (₦10,000) 4th of March.
the
Hurry NOW while the offer lasts!
#graphicdesign #depilsglobalacademy #academy #depilsglobal #DePilsGlobal #students #worldacademicsummit #digitalskills #impacts #positivelyinfluencinglives #temitopejegede #impact

Re: Become A Professional Graphic Designer by Stephen0mozzy: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
I think most of you are in too much haste to try and make money from teaching skills that you've not yet mastered.

Set a target for yourself, that you want to get a gig as a Designer in Multinational Coys and really learn this design.

Your flyer shows you need to learn more.
You have a good pitch though

(1) (Reply)

The Real Value Of Your Degree / If You Are The One, What Will Do? / Managing Company Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.