Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. (846 Views)

Ukraine:Foreign Legion Soldier Warns "It's a TRAP & You Will Die" / Ukraine's Foreign Minister Shares Photo Of Unexploded Bomb / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by KillJoy62(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Here is a picture showing steps on becoming a Ukraine Foreign Legion.
For those who wish to fight for the freedom of Ukraine Goodluck.

Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by Aboks(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Country wey dey fight war

1 Like

Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Them never dey ready..... we must be in service or something.. so me wey no be military but with knowledge of gun handling especially with sniper, shot gun and uzi.... with good aim o... so what happens den??
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by KillJoy62(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Manlikechoba post=110716879]Them never dey ready..... we must be in service or something.. so me wey no be military but with knowledge of gun handling especially with sniper, shot gun and uzi.... with good aim o... so what happens den??
[/quote
You can as well try joining the French Foreign Legion as well, they are always open 24/7/365.
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Manlikechoba:
Them never dey ready..... we must be in service or something.. so me wey no be military but with knowledge of gun handling especially with sniper, shot gun and uzi.... with good aim o... so what happens den??
Knowledge of handling Sniper? grin You too watch Anerican Movies my brother grin
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by tutudesz: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Knowledge of handling Sniper? grin You too watch Anerican Movies my brother grin
He don play too much call of duty
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Ok.... don't underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering

1 Like

Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by deji68: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Manlikechoba:

Ok.... don't underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by puremaker7(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Manlikechoba:
Too much Rambo movie don dey worry this wan grin grin
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
puremaker7:
Too much Rambo movie don dey worry this wan grin grin

Do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by puremaker7(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering
I swear to God, your foolishness in this large gathering is immense grin
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by KillJoy62(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Manlikechoba:
I presume you must be a Marksman that is, so tell me Sniper did you attend any Sniper course or where you a member of the armed forces?
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
KillJoy62:

I presume you must be a Marksman that is, so tell me Sniper did you attend any Sniper course or where you a member of the armed forces?

Confidential..... sorry about that
Re: How To Join The Ukraine Foreign Legion. by KillJoy62(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Confidential..... sorry about that
Confidential, hmmm why not top secret?

(1) (Reply)

Today Russian Missiles Damage Ukrainian Gas Production Facilities / Obama 'admits' Kenyan Birth? / History Is Made Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.