Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Suffering People's Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Suffering People's Of Nigeria (428 Views)

This Message Is For The Suffering People Of Northern Nigeria / Stravation: Hold Ibrahim Babaginda Responsible For The Suffering In Yorubaland. / Nigerians Should Donate Blood To The Suffering People Of Plateau State. Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by babasolution: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Forgive me for going tribal once again! It's necessary I do this

Nigeria constitutes of 3major tribes,therefore most of the Nigerian people are from the 3 major tribes,they are major stakeholders and bear majority of the consequences of Nigerias misrule.

I from a minority tribe,have a kind of unbiased outlook at the whole Nigerian condition,I owe loyalty to no major stakeholder in the political control of Nigeria.

The Nigerian state is largely illiterate therefore,the Yoruba,hausa-fulani, Igbo are a bunch of illiterate people's,Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world,in other words the hausa-fulani, Igbo and Yoruba are the poorest people in the world.

These people are so used to suffering,their ancestors suffered as the major victims of slavery, now they are under slavery in their own land.

Nigerians suffer and smile,when I go to the petrol stations I see how these people mumu themselves,suffering, fighting ,joking,they are such a subservient people's,their government don't give a shit about them,yet the worship and are eternally loyal to their governments.

These people control the oil of minority tribes,yet they can't do anything with all the oil funds for decades,their country is a mess.

They kill each other in cold blood,are so criminally minded and wickedness.
They commit atrocities without flinching.

They are famed world wide scammers,drug pushers and terrorist.

Their country is dirty and stinking,yet they don't give a damn,they love to live in filth.

They are being chased everywhere they go in the world,like mad people.

All they know is sex,eating,drinking,parties,singing and dancing,in summary entertainment, therefore they have made minimal strides in that area.

They produce nothing meaningful for the world.They just consume and consume.

They are boastful and wasteful.They squandered the God given wealth they steal from minorities.

The resources in their lands they can't utilise it.
The Chinese men from faraway lands come to cart it away for peanuts.
They can't even build simple roads and bridges. White,Arabs and asians have to do it for them.
Even their houses Togolese and beninoise build it for them.

They are the largest of black people but the biggest disappointment. Funny thing they are never ashamed of their condition.

They will still insult,brag and boast.

They vote corrupt,wicked people to rule and suffer them,they simply love to their oppressors, they have slavery in their genes I think.

LAGOS which these 3 major tribes created and populate, and is the premeir city of their country was selected as the 2nd worst city in the world after war-torn Damascus,invariably it would have been the worst city in the world if Damascus wasn't war torn

Nigeria is the worst in almost all indices of country life,therefore these tribes are at the bottom end,worst end of all nations and people's on earth

They are just and ignorant,subservient bunch.

In conclusion
Nigeria is not great because these tribes are not great.

Even just the tiny edos have greater fame and accomplishments than all of them put together historically

The hausa-fulani, the igbos and the Yorubas are not a great people.
Simply put ,they are just a mass of ignorant Dumbo's.

These are pure nonsentimental facts

This piece should spur them to reflect and reexamine themselves

2 Likes

Re: The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
YORUBA NATION NOW.
NO GOING BACK.
Re: The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by dettolgel: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
babasolution:
Forgive me for going tribal once again! It's necessary I do this

Nigeria constitutes of 3major tribes,therefore most of the Nigerian people are from the 3 major tribes,they are major stakeholders and bear majority of the consequences of Nigerias misrule.

I from a minority tribe,have a kind of unbiased outlook at the whole Nigerian condition,I owe loyalty to no major stakeholder in the political control of Nigeria.

The Nigerian state is largely illiterate therefore,the Yoruba,hausa-fulani, Igbo are a bunch of illiterate people's,Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world,in other words the hausa-fulani, Igbo and Yoruba are the poorest people in the world.

These people are so used to suffering,their ancestors suffered as the major victims of slavery, now they are under slavery in their own land.

Nigerians suffer and smile,when I go to the petrol stations I see how these people mumu themselves,suffering, fighting ,joking,they are such a subservient people's,their government don't give a shit about them,yet the worship and are eternally loyal to their governments.

These people control the oil of minority tribes,yet they can't do anything with all the oil funds for decades,their country is a mess.

They kill each other in cold blood,are so criminally minded and wickedness.
They commit atrocities without flinching.

They are famed world wide scammers,drug pushers and terrorist.

Their country is dirty and stinking,yet they don't give a damn,they love to live in filth.

They are being chased everywhere they go in the world,like mad people.

All they know is sex,eating,drinking,parties,singing and dancing,in summary entertainment, therefore they have made minimal strides in that area.

They produce nothing meaningful for the world.They just consume and consume.

They are boastful and wasteful.They squandered the God given wealth they steal from minorities.

The resources in their lands they can't utilise it.
The Chinese men from faraway lands come to cart it away for peanuts.
They can't even build simple roads and bridges. White,Arabs and asians have to do it for them.
Even their houses Togolese and beninoise build it for them.

They are the largest of black people but the biggest disappointment. Funny thing they are never ashamed of their condition.

They will still insult,brag and boast.

They vote corrupt,wicked people to rule and suffer them,they simply love to their oppressors, they have slavery in their genes I think.

They are just and ignorant,subservient bunch.

In conclusion
Nigeria is not great because these tribes are not great.

Even just the tiny edos have greater fame and accomplishments than all of them put together historically

The hausa-fulani, the igbos and the Yorubas are not a great people.
Simply put ,they are just a mass of ignorant Dumbo's.

You are oooh. Tiny Edo and Benin are notorious for prostitution and criminal gangs in Europe. Indeed that are infamous. grin
Re: The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by babasolution: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
dettolgel:

You are oooh. Tiny Edo and Benin are notorious for prostitution and criminal gangs in Europe. Indeed that are infamous. grin

I made reference to the historical greater standing of the edos,obviously these large dissapointing tribes have corrupted even the minorities
Re: The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmm, to see a sensible person in Nigeria is very very hard
Re: The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by Franzinni: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
You try desperately to discribe a vista by looking through a straw.

You have some good points OP but you are a hypocrite to say tiny edo yada yada.... you know the problem of nigeria is not tribal but psychological.
Re: The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by dettolgel: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
babasolution:

I made reference to the historical greater standing of the edos,obviously these large dissapointing tribes have corrupted even the minorities

Blaming everyone except yourself says a lot about your character.
Re: The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by babasolution: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mybadt for referencing Edo,I was trying to highlite the poor state of these major tribes
Re: The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by Lipscomb(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Don't be fool by the op dude is from imo state he just cited Edo so people like you can insult edo people.

He said the 3 tribe are not great called them illiterate while his own illiterate is second to none. Our problem is selfishness and I don't care attitude.

The people that supposed to save Nigerians from bad leadership are not suffering and economic downturn not affect them and you that suffering you are helpless because no resources to free yourself.
dettolgel:

Re: The Suffering People's Of Nigeria by Lipscomb(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
You are not just smart .
babasolution:
Mybadt for referencing Edo,I was trying to highlite the poor state of these major tribes

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Nysom Wike Is Power Drunk And Will Soon Drawn..comr. Barry / Nigeria Ranks 118 Behind Libya, S’Africa, 15 Other Countries On World Happiest / Buhari Orders Security Agencies To Go Against Skull Miners And Cultists In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.