Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Laporta Sold Messi For Selfish Reasons - Ex-barcelona Manager Ronald Koeman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Laporta Sold Messi For Selfish Reasons - Ex-barcelona Manager Ronald Koeman (270 Views)

Barcelona Manager, Xavi Puts Up 3 Players For Sale [full List] / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Everton Sacks Manager, Ronald Koeman After Arsenal Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laporta Sold Messi For Selfish Reasons - Ex-barcelona Manager Ronald Koeman by KOKSNATION: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ex-Barcelona manager and club Legend Ronald Koeman during an interview with ONZE TV in Spain complained about the dubious and cunning life of club President Joan Laporta. The Dutch went as far as saying he won't step foot into the Camp Nou Stadium until President Laporta leaves the club.

Koeman was fired after Barcelona had consecutive run of bad games including a seven time defeat to fierce rivals Real Madrid; Barcelona were thumped out of Europe and remained 9th on the La Liga table during that time but the former Barcelona legend feels he was not given enough time to establish his ideas, a jinx he blamed on injuries.

I didn't get the same time Xavi got to manage the team, I was working with a lot of injuries. Now Pedri and Ousmane Dembele are back, you can see everything for yourself.

Laporta told me one thousand times that Xavi was not his ideal manager, as he lacked experience, but it seems I was the pun in the game of chess. I was not Laporta's manager, that was the sensation I had since the beginning. There was no click, that necessary support from above was lacking.

Read full interview:https://koksnation..com/2022/03/laporta-sold-messi-for-selfish-reasons.html

Re: Laporta Sold Messi For Selfish Reasons - Ex-barcelona Manager Ronald Koeman by paulolee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
lossers always have excuses, this clown forget dt his bad decisions n tactics cost barca the UCL, forget Bayern, not winning against benfica in the first leg meant it was all over after losing to Bayern..
he is talking about injuries as if he gave the smaller players enough chance to step up n replace d injured, he asked piug to leave d club n hardly use small boys saying dt dey lack experience but forgot dt dey cnt get such experience by sitting on d bench..
xavi came n we are now seeing the best of Nico, gavi n even pedri..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Explained: Mbappe Was Spared, As Messi And Neymar Was Booed At Parc Des Princes / Lewadowski To Barcelona In Summer Window / Ralf Rangnick Is Statistically Manchester United Worst Manager Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.