Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Your Fuel Pump May Not Be Bad!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Fuel Pump May Not Be Bad!! (970 Views)

Is It Possible For A 5 Months Old Battery To Be Bad? / How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money / 5 Common Signs Of A Failing Car Fuel Pump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Fuel Pump May Not Be Bad!! by Niyiadeautos: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
So a 2009 Toyota Camry was brought to my workshop few weeks ago. When you fuel up the car at the gas station, the car will refuse to start immediately. It takes about 10minutes after rolling the car before it finally starts. The lady said she has changed the fuel pump twice and still the same issue.
When I ran a diagnosis, I saw the purge Valve was bad, because it was stuck open. I simply changed the purge valve and car was back to normal.
Not all car issues should be taken to "kazeems" or roadside mechanics. At times, you need a competent Automobile technician to run a complete diagnosis on your vehicle!!

If you're in Ekiti state or it's environment, niyiadeautos just might be able to help..

7 Likes

Re: Your Fuel Pump May Not Be Bad!! by fotadmowmend(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Honest mech are few ... Many won't even buy new one but will wash the filter

1 Like

Re: Your Fuel Pump May Not Be Bad!! by Niyiadeautos: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
fotadmowmend:
Honest mech are few ... Many won't even buy new one but will wash the filter

That's very true

(1) (Reply)

Dis Ford Is Going For 5 Milli / Car Driver: Let's Talk About The Roosca Driver's App! / Vehicle Pre-purchase Inspection In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.