Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard (1031 Views)

This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. / Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) / Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by Abdullahi2016(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
GOAT MULTIPLIER MADE EASY, THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD OWN A GOAT IN YOUR BACKYARD.

Goat rearing is one of the fastest ways to grow hundreds of goats within a short period of time.

Goats usually give birth twice in a year, if you take proper care of them.

HERE IS HOW YOU CAN MULTIPLY YOUR GOAT WITHIN SHORT PERIOD.

Goats use 145-155 days to hold a pregnancy, that is roughly 5 months.

After 5 month of pregnancy, they use 4-6 weeks to breastfeed their kids, that is a month and some weeks.

Which means in 6 months, the goat will hold another pregnancy.

Let me show you a practical example of a goat I have been recording since June of last year.

I snapped the picture when she gave birth in June, 2021.

As time went on, I took a picture of the same goat with the 3 kids by October 2021, I noticed the mother was pregnant already.

By November, I took a picture of the same goat. I noticed 2 of the kids were pregnant with their mother.

That is surprising.

Here in February, the goat had 3 other kids.
Imagine, the previous kids are still pregnant and will surely give birth soon.

Let's assume they will give birth to one kid each, that is a total of 9 goats within a year.

From the practical example above, a goat turns 9 goats within 1year.

You can start with goat rearing in your compound with 5 goats, 4 females and a male.

The male goat will mate with the 4 females and they will continue to produce for you on a yearly basis.

Don't you think it is time you have your own goat and rear in your backyard.

The goat can give birth to 2 kids in the first time of giving birth, if you feed them very well, but mostly they usually give birth to one at first birth.
As time goes on, they will continue to multiply.
There are some factors you need to take note of before you stock your goat, I will mention it in my next post, stay tuned for it tomorrow inn shaa Allah.
Pic 1 taken by June 2021.
Pic 2 taken by 20th of October 2021.
Picture 3 taken by 18th November 2021.
Picture 4 taken 27th of February, 2021.

Make sure you follow this thread, to be continued

Have a nice day.
Olaniyan Olawale Abdullahi
#Remaxinnovativefarms
#Agribuisnessidea.

1 Like

Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by remsonik(f): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by Xantel(f): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by DDexter99(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wow....

Please how can I get female Boer goat?

How much

1 Like

Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by Abdullahi2016(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
DDexter99:
Wow....

Please how can I get female Boer goat?

How much

To be sincere with you I don't have
Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by lereinter(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Gone are the days we were young and reared goats
Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by DDexter99(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Abdullahi2016:

To be sincere with you I don't have

cry
Well all is well. Do you know how much one can get our hausa female she goat. I want to go into serious calculation. I must do this goat farming.
Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by DDexter99(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please Sir, do you have an idea on non zero grazing.i.e the goats are always in the compound. How do I feed them
Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by Abdullahi2016(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Zero grazing is all about buying dried leafs, such as beans leaf (Arawa), grains leads in general, maize bran or wheat bran (Dusa), kowa(beans shaft)
Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by Abdullahi2016(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2022
DDexter99:

cry
Well all is well. Do you know how much one can get our hausa female she goat. I want to go into serious calculation. I must do this goat farming.

Yes, the prices are ranging from 15k -20k depending on the size you want
Re: Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard by pinkygurl(f): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Abdullahi2016:

Yes, the prices are ranging from 15k -20k depending on the size you want
Nice one wink

(1) (Reply)

G / Automatic Animal Fodder Sprouting Machine For Sale / My Lecturer Has Turned Me To A Herbalist! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.