Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ukraine Is Falling Down Like The London Bridge - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Is Falling Down Like The London Bridge (1141 Views)

Birds Are Falling From The Sky In India ( Pics, Video) / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Is Falling Down Like The London Bridge by omurphy23456: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
It pained me so much that the USA is just fooling the entire world to sympathize with their course of western expansion to Russia neighbors, that plight they seems to be achieving by drawing global sympathy for Ukraine but no doubt at the End of this war , the Ukrainians will be the greatest looser as US or NATO will never send them a single troop but rather sending them money and Arms to continue fighting a war they absolutely cant win, one thing that is certain, is that by the end of this war the Nation of Ukrainian will be left in un redeemable shambles and, Russia will still be in a position to dictate if they can join NATO or not . All we need is Global peace. History has truly not thought the USA any lesson at all if truly it have, they will no doubt remember, that The huge indemnity placed on Germany After WW1 gave birth to ww2 in same manner the Unbearable Sanctions presently falling on Russia will absolutely cause more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Is Falling Down Like The London Bridge by Danjikanbauchi: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
They should even fall and break neck, useless people is Russia their mate ? Even USA and EU can't dear Russia.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Is Falling Down Like The London Bridge by Olawrites: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
I pity Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Is Falling Down Like The London Bridge by Simeon88(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bro with all due respect your know very little about this topic. Go and read about the conditions to join NATO. Ukraine does not meet all the conditions. Go and read about the countries that have been invaded by Russia and how they're faring in term of the govt in place. Most of them are ruled by dictators just like Putin. According to Russian law, Putin can still be in power for almost twenty more years. Your likes will never allow this in your country but you guys are cheering Putin on like he is some Hero. The best Ukraine can get is join the EU which will give them some economic cover. Biko is that a bad thing?
Read una no go read. What is really the crime of Ukraine in all this? Are they no longer an independent country with a deuly elected leader?
Putin has been in power for over 20 years both as prime minister and president. Will you take it your own country?
Citizens are volunteering to fight to protect their country from Russia including celebrities, what does that tell you.

I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Falling Down Like The London Bridge by Vicotex(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Simeon88:
Bro with all due respect your know very little about this topic. Go and read about the conditions to join NATO. Ukraine does not meet all the conditions. Go and read about the countries that have been invaded by Russia and how they're faring in term of the govt in place. Most of them are ruled by dictators just like Putin. According to Russian law, Putin can still be in power for almost twenty more years. Your likes will never allow this in your country but you guys are cheering Putin on like he is some Hero. The best Ukraine can get is join the EU which will give them some economic cover. Biko is that a bad thing?
Read una no go read. What is really the crime of Ukraine in all this? Are they no longer an independent country with a deuly elected leader?
Putin has been in power for over 20 years both as prime minister and president. Will you take it your own country?
Citizens are volunteering to fight to protect their country from Russia including celebrities, what does that tell you.

I rest my case
Abeg you fit help me list out the countries invaded by Russia while I dey compile list of countries invaded by US and how they fare now

(1) (Reply)

Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv / Obama: Victory For The White! / 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.