Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer (447 Views)

Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer by Privatedetect(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good morning beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen.I hope you people are doing well?

I am here to tell you guys that Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.K.A. Wura Olla⁩ Is a thief. Not only a thief but a thief without conscience.

Wura and i are members of a WhatsApp group where we talk about basically movies and other topics that any member brings to the table.most of us became friendly with other members and it became an interesting group. Sometime ago, i wanted to make a little investment with #50,000 so i started looking for ways to invest it. I contacted wura and she told me about the one she was doing.finally,i decided to invest the 50k on the one she was doing.

I gave Gedion Ugochi Ayowande #50,000 around on the 16th of February 2021 to make an investment that will yield 86k in 6 months excluding initial capital invested.that is roughly #14,300 per month.

When i asked her what the money was to be invested on,she said autos and agriculture. the money was supposed to be  ready for withdrawal on the 15th to 18th of August 2021 From 15th of august to the ending of september 2021 i contacted her countless times to ask for my money "from there is no network to i am making the transfer" to lies and more lies" . I called and texted all to no avail.

The situation remained the same I asked her  for my money on whatsapp nd she replied me with "lol". From September last year till date she hasn't contacted me to give me my money.

If you have anything to do with her make sure you remember say she be thief.

An unremorseful one. Attached to this write up is chats between Gideon ugochi ayowande A.K.A wura and i concerning my money and bank statement showing when i gave her the money.

Re: Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer by Privatedetect(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
This is her face GEDION UGOCHI AYOWANDE A.K.A WURAOLA

Re: Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer by Philipmems(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Still don't understand why people send money to people you don't know. Trust should be earned from more than just exchanging a few messages.

1 Like

Re: Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer by Dawn91(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Philipmems:
Still don't understand why people send money to people you don't know. Trust should be earned from more than just exchanging a few messages.
[/s]
Are you a baby ?! Can't you deduce they were in an obvious secual relationship?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer by Philipmems(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dawn91:
[s]

Are you a baby ?! Can't you deduce they were in an obvious secual relationship?
Smh
[/s]

"Secual relationship?" What do that mean? You should learn to communicate properly before asking if I am a baby? I am not. I still stand by my statement that says don't send anyone money from just exchanging a few messages to people you barely know. So just because you are in a movie blog discussing with strangers you are sending them money for investments?

1 Like

Re: Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer by Dawn91(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Philipmems:
[s][/s]

"Secual relationship?" What do that mean? You should learn to communicate properly before asking if I am a baby? I am not. I still stand by my statement that says don't send anyone money from just exchanging a few messages to people you barely know. So just because you are in a movie blog discussing with strangers you are sending them money for investments?
[/s]

You are very naive if you can't see they were obviously in an intimate relationship
Re: Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer by finalboss(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Philipmems:
[s][/s]

Relax some scammers do pretend mostly women

1 Like

Re: Gedion Ugochi Ayowande A.k.a Wuraola Is A Thief And A Scammer by Dialpad: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
This girl does not appear Nigerian... she may be using other people's pictures

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Pickpocketers / Muslim Mother Prays For Her Family To Die Killing For Allah / Car Wash Boy Use Customers Cars To Hit Some House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.