Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court (26142 Views)

Abubakar Umar: Classmate Testifies Against Kebbi Deputy Governor At Tribunal / Lagos Guber Tribunal: US Immigration Lawyer Testifies Against Deputy Governor / Dauda Lawal Testifies Against Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Nemere2020: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jamila Muhammad Sani, wife of Abdulmalik Tanko, who confessed murdering 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar, testified against him at a Kano High Court, on Thursday.

The court sitting at Audu Bako presided was over by Justice Usman Na’abba.

Killer proprietor makes U-turn, denies murdering 5-year-old Hanifa
Tanko’s childhood friend: How Hanifa’s killer betrayed me years ago

The prosecution witnesses led by the state counsel and Kano state Attorney General, Musa Lawan.

Three witnesses were presented on first day (March 2) which include two DSS personnel and a police officer who was the IPO of the case.

Presenting more witnesses as promised, the state counsel present one other woman and then Jamila as the fifth prosecution witness.

Standing before the court, she identified Abdulmalik Tanko as her lawfully wedded husband and the second defendant, Hashim, as his friend ever since she knows him.

“He brought the girl to my house and told me that her mother is a teacher in his school and had gotten a job in Saudia Arabia and will be going to Abuja to sign some papers.

“She came with school uniform and school bag. I asked where is her clothes and received her and remove her uniform.

“The following morning till evening I asked him the whereabouts of the mother, he said she did not call but he called and she said the queue was much so she’s not coming back that day.

“She spent the next two days, he said she called and said her money has finished she’s in Kaduna.

“From there I stopped asking him because he said doesn’t have money to come back. The day he brought her she started crying and he then introduced Hanifa to his children Safiya and Aisha. Hanifa is fair, beautiful girl, tall around 5-6 years.”

She identified Hanifa’s picture as the child brought to her.

“After 5 days, he said he’s going to take her back. It was at night, I then took her uniform back to her. They were all asleep. I told him to allow for the following morning, her Friends are also asleep but he insisted. It was 7-11pm. He took her out around 11pm.

“Before he came back I was asleep. When he came back and didn’t know the time. She identified the badge, Hijab and the uniform Hanifa was wearing when she was brought to her and when she was killed. That’s all I know.”

Counsel to the defendants led by M. A Usman then cross examined Jamila before the court discharged her.

While answering questions from the defence counsel, she further informed the court that, “he told me Hanifa’s mother name is Murja.

“We don’t mingle with neighbours unless there’s an event (occasion). Never brought anything or anyone home except Hanifa.

“She was brought on Saturday and stayed till Thursday. My eldest child is 4years old attending Northwest Preparatory school.

“We were married for over 6 years. I never knew that Hanifa was missing until DSS came to us.

A total number of eight prosecution witnesses were presented to the court.

The case has been adjourned till 9th and 10th March, 2022 for further hearing.
https://dailytrust.com/hanifa-wife-of-self-confessed-killer-testifies-against-him-in-court

4 Likes

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by tony0806: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
What's man purpose of existence on this part of eternity?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Mrsoft3(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sad, really sad how human life is of no importance to others

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Shalommy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
That's a good woman! She didn't side her evil husband.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by LeoDeKing: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Calling a woman to testify in a case involving her husband is like being a judge in your case.

Even if as a judge in your own case, you are still indicted, I don't know what else will acquit you.

The rapist and murderer should just start making up his mind to serve the sentence of a rapist and murderer.

Jamila Muhammad Sani is truly a woman who understands what Hanifa's mother is passing through both emotionally and otherwise. May God reward her abundantly.

I'm done talking.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26am On Mar 04, 2022
REST in peace beautiful Angel.
What is the offence of this beautiful Girl for crying out loud

Hanifa, Your killers will go meet devil their father in a matter of days.
They can never escape it.

All murderers in Nigeria will all die painful deaths las las.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Oduduwa707: 4:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Meanwhile... undecided

We got one desperate druggie parading himself as a young gentleman... grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Sabadon(m): 4:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Final nail to the coffin

2 Likes

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29am On Mar 04, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnnn!!! I don't support Jungle Justice neither Any foolish Law... He should be tied to a fast moving Trailer and the trailer's Break should be removed...
SECONDED!!!

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by overdrive(m): 4:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Woke the innocent soul by 11pm whilst sleeping with his own children and took her to murder her.
This man deserves death by hanging. No iota of humanity in him.
I rest my case.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by cardoctor(m): 4:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Quite revealing
Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Wazobia2216: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2022
He killed her to renew his useless sacrifice!

The wife has done the right thing, now the sin is on him and him alone!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32am On Mar 04, 2022
overdrive:
Woke the innocent soul by 11pm whilst sleeping with his own children and took her to murder her.
This man deserves death by hanging. No iota of humanity in him.
I rest my case.

FINAL JUDGEMENT.

We concur and rest our case with you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Wazobia2216: 4:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Meanwhile... undecided

grin grin grin more like the boss baby

No be only youth
grin

12 Likes

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by ceaser: 4:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Killer proprietor makes U-turn, denies murdering 5-year-old Hanifa

That lady that murdered the TV CEO too later turned around to deny it in the courts.

I realize that in Nigerian justice system, full rejection of guilt by the accused in the face of overwhelming evidence does not attract further penalty at the courts, that is the reason these accused make mockery of the law courts.

In the US, admittance of guilt if you are truly guilty can give you some commutation of sentence because the judge will be glad that you did not waste his time trying to lie your way out. It is also seen as a way of the accused expressing some regrets over his actions, therefore it is only right for the judge to temper justice with mercy at that point.

But what makes them mad is if you plead not guilty when overwhelming evidence says otherwise. God help you that the prosecutor proves his case beyond reasonable doubt, then the sentencing judge will punish the accused mire for lying, for wasting the time of the courts, making mockery of the courts and still denying that you're guilty under oath.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by chiedu7: 4:38am On Mar 04, 2022
post=110732702:

If na so wetin go happen to all the people the Northern elite don kill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by tillaman(m): 4:39am On Mar 04, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by wiseoneking: 4:41am On Mar 04, 2022
post=110732702:
REST in peace beautiful Angel.
What is the offence of this beautiful Girl for crying out loud

Amen. And it starts from the president down to the least.

3 Likes

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Chochovini: 4:46am On Mar 04, 2022
A friend and I discussed about this Hanifa of a girl just yesterday. Funny enough, we could not even remember her name but just refered to her as “that beautiful 5yrs old hausa girl.“

So why haven‘t they killed this man already?

I take a stroll...

4 Likes

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Obyangel: 4:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Wahala no dey finish grin
Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by ceaser: 4:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Meanwhile... undecided

Is this the actor of the movie "The boss baby"?
Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Werner0: 5:05am On Mar 04, 2022
Omo
Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by frozen70(f): 5:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:
That's a good woman! She didn't side her evil husband.

No sensible woman will support evil, especially for a child
She did well and the husband will suffer it alone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by CryptoTeacher(m): 5:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Good way to go. No murderer should be protected even if they are our lovers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by frozen70(f): 5:09am On Mar 04, 2022
ceaser:

That lady that murdered the TV CEO too later turned around to deny it in the courts.

I realize that in Nigerian justice system, full rejection of guilt by the accused in the face of overwhelming evidence does not attract further penalty at the courts, that is the reason these accused make mockery of the law courts.

In the US, admittance of guilt if you are truly guilty can give you some commutation of sentence because the judge will be glad that you did not waste his time trying to lie your way out. It is also seen as a way of the accused expressing some regrets over his actions, therefore it is only right for the judge to temper justice with mercy at that point.

But what makes them mad is if you plead not guilty when overwhelming evidence says otherwise. God help you that the prosecutor proves his case beyond reasonable doubt, then the sentencing judge will punish the accused mire for lying, for wasting the time of the courts, making mockery of the courts and still denying that you're guilty under oath.

Exactly ❗

2 Likes

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Khaysee: 5:41am On Mar 04, 2022
This country many things are happening

Men turkey shirts 4K and all types of other men clothing available payment on delivery

1 Like

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Dialpad: 6:04am On Mar 04, 2022
He killed that beautiful kid. He will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court by Btruth: 6:09am On Mar 04, 2022
......his children will never forgive him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. / 32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion / Elderly Women In Rivers Dancing 'One Corner' After Endorsing Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.