Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating (59482 Views)

8 Nollywood Movies Available For Streaming On Netflix This April / Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Streetmovement(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

No be lie grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Greystone: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Accurate grin

Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by EmiDon11: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
cana882:
Lmao
Like I read them using their voices and it became even funnier �
especially pete edochies own

1 Like

Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by HakiimAlvista: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Osuofia my G! Him must turn matta against the woman make e favour am
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by grafixdon: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
I love this cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Munanonye(f): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Unto good old days
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Starz825(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Impregnable101:
Lol. I was actually reading out with their various voices
Which one sounded perfect to you when you were trying out their voices...
Charles awurum own was perfect...he could have said same thing accurately
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Elock1: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
Francis odega own version is the best
aswear down.... And very accurate that guy na one underrated comedian sha.
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Biafranodogwu55: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
jim iyke:Look at this fool...as u can see she is more pretty and sexier than you...u think i will beg you?...now get out
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Aguogba(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
cana882:
Lmao
Like I read them using their voices and it became even funnier
Especially Charles Awurum's voice

1 Like

Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by luv2rolly(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Health360:
if I have enough Money,God know I would help, for one to Post this with account created in 2005, I believe it's true. I pray God send help your way, even beyond your greatest expectations � amen. It shall be well brother

Amen!

1 Like

Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by luv2rolly(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
LAXconfidential:

I pity you when hackers get hold of your details. See how you're brandishing your personal info on the web

thanks for the advice
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by luv2rolly(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pymetrics:

This is my advice to you brother..
As you said you have first degree in Civil Engineering. That's a good course. But we need to know the area of civil engineering you are and what skills do you have. Knowing this would allow people to refer you to jobs. You can share your LinkedIn profile here or on your signature so that people can see. Also have your updated CV on your mobile phone and also get familiar with Indeed website for jobs trust me, you will get a civil engineering related jobs as a start even if it's not high paying. You can also get added to job whatsapp groups like through intelregion website. I feel sad hearing anyone who studies branches of Engineering and some sciences ended up teaching primary and secondary schools instead of working on the field and industries where their skills and expertise are most needed.

Thank you so much for the extra insightful and advice
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Worlddaddybongo: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
ISSAKABA IS THE MOVIE I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

NOLLYWOOD IS DEAD
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by luv2rolly(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Oponu go and look for work, lazy fool.

Lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2

Thank you
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by erubati: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Your whoré of a mother you mean grin
The mkpumiri addicted father that raped ur mentally deranged mum and birthed u is to be blamed
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Impregnable101: 2:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Starz825:

Which one sounded perfect to you when you were trying out their voices...
Charles awurum own was perfect...he could have said same thing accurately
Pete Edochie's
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Caseless: 2:45am On Jun 27, 2022
TUTU147:
Francis is a very funny man
that one kills me every time. Lol

Pete Edochie though...they got his own right.
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Myself2(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2022
I don't understand, dud I just read where some married men i dorecrlty openly admitted to cheating on their wives ? What an arrogant insult amd disrespect to their wives

I wonder why none of th could respond and say, "it will never happen because ,I dont cheat on my wife". I guess the answer is becausr they know their colleagues know them amd may leak one or two pictures on SM just to she them for trying to denyembership of their cheating club.
Very disappointing
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Slynation(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Chiwetelu Agu grin grin grin Yea, own up to your shit like a fearless terrorists, I like that shit
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by Slynation(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Myself2:
I don't understand, dud I just read where some married men i dorecrlty openly admitted to cheating on their wives ? What an arrogant insult amd disrespect to their wives

I wonder why none of th could respond and say, "it will never happen because ,I dont cheat on my wife". I guess the answer is becausr they know their colleagues know them amd may leak one or two pictures on SM just to she them for trying to denyembership of their cheating club.
Very disappointing
Ahhh...on to cruise matters You take life too seriously when it's crystal clear no one is making it out alive
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by bizzibodi(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
1.Pete edochie
2.Francis odega
3.Charles Awurum
Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by bizzibodi(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
The Oscar goes to
1.Pete edochie
2.Francis odega
3.Charles Awurum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos) / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.