Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia (537 Views)

APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by hisexcellency34: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Minister of Foreign Affairs Geoffrey Onyeama has debunked the report making the rounds that Nigeria was ready to impose sanctions on Russia for Invading Ukraine.

Onyeama, in a statement by his media aide, Sarah Sanda, said he was misquoted, saying that his comment was that Nigeria would act within the framework of the United Nations (UN).

The statement reads in part: “We would act in the framework of the UN, and if there was a UN Resolution, we would be obliged, but there would not be because Russia has a veto power.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/fed-govt-denies-imposition-of-sanction-on-russia/

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by Rastaramsey(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wait sef
Which sanction sef undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by bennybuhari: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Buhari is the only leader Putin fears and respects. See Putin looking at him with admiration like 'how i wish i can be as powerful and influential like this Nigerian president'.
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by dawnomike(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
We gat nothing to sanction Russia on aside what we import which will affect us
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by colorsofrainbow: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
bennybuhari:
Buhari is the only leader Putin fears and respects. See Putin looking at him with admiration like 'how i wish i can be as powerful and influential like this Nigerian president'.
All these Buhari's almajiris and their comedy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by Balkan(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
As matter of fact, lPOB is a bit confused. I am very sure they will support Russia once the Nigeria givernment goes against Russia.

IPOB likes anything Nigeria hates and hates anything Nigeria like
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by CrownOfClay724: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
cheesy grin grin

Onyeama, do small-small abeg.

Person no dey leave house wey dey burn begin chase rat

Face wetin face us.
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by AfonjaEmir: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
But the Russian Federation knows that you voted against Them na!!...You supported Ukraine and i trust russians..THEY NEVER FORGET.

Malami, Mungono, Daura etc...and the rest of the cartel that commit genocidal tendencies while supporting fulani terrorist...should know that all their atrocities have been channeled to the right sources.

Imagine dishing out DEATH but knowing fully well that you are a MARKED person. Time will tell and its almost near!
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by OneNigerianist: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Federal government is simply saying that Nigeria is neutral.
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by tollyboy5(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
we're neutral abeg!
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by allen113: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by Beremx(f): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
bennybuhari:
Bihari is the only leader Putin fears and respects. See Putin looking at him with admiration like 'how i wish i can be as powerful and influential like this Nigerian president'.

Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by helinues: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
I no talk am

grin cheesy
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by Quiny32323: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please these people should not put us into another trouble, make we dey deal with Buhari punishment first.
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by underpinna: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Weytin FG been want do?
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by orisa37: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
THE FG WILL NEVER DARE.
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by engrsyer(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Of course we are neutral na so we cant say such. Nigeria does not really have much bilateral relations except arms purchase which we buy from them
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by bennybuhari: 2:59am On Mar 04, 2022
Says who? Never underestimate the giant of Africa
orisa37:
THE FG WILL NEVER DARE.
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by orisa37: 3:14am On Mar 04, 2022
bennybuhari:
Says who? Never underestimate the giant of Africa

As a FULANI CONFEDERATE.
Re: Ukraine War: Federal Government Denies Imposition Of Sanction On Russia by 1839ni: 3:45am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
helinues:
I no talk am

grin cheesy
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

2023: Over 100 Groups Endorse Osinbajo For President / Europe Sets 2027 Deadline To End Reliance On Russian Oil And Gas / Why I Am Running For President By Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, San

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.