Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Chicken Republic Sack Security Guards Seen Dancing To Entertain Customers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chicken Republic Sack Security Guards Seen Dancing To Entertain Customers (316 Views)

Davido Seen Dancing To Wizkid Song Manya In His Apartment / Davido Dancing To Wizkid New Single – Manya / Stop Dancing To This One Corner Of A Song!! Its The Devil Singing!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Republic Sack Security Guards Seen Dancing To Entertain Customers by Oleys: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
A Twitter user has shared a video asking the question of why a branch of Chicken republic in Nigeria sacked two of its security men who decided to get into the ‘Work and Happiness’ mood.

The two young security officers decided to add some happy vibes to their work and also entertain customers but their luck apparently run out as they were served a sacking a few days later.

According to CrownPrince who shared the video and report on Twitter, a job without happiness is fake and these two young men should not have been sacked in the first place.-

Taking a look at the video, you could tell the customers were really enjoying their dance moves as they jammed to one popular song.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1499366770146254848

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/03/03/chicken-republic-allegedly-sack-two-security-guards-seen-dancing-to-entertain-customers-video/

Re: Chicken Republic Sack Security Guards Seen Dancing To Entertain Customers by dawnomike(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
I would gladly employ such guys... A staff that puts a smile on a customer's face is worth keeping

2 Likes

Re: Chicken Republic Sack Security Guards Seen Dancing To Entertain Customers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nigeria doesnt want to see you happy. Check it, anything that usually makes the people happy gets destroyed by the Nigerian government or they start playing politics with it.

Please, y'all should check out my profile to view my videos for your entertainment. I'm a musician and I made some Acapella covers of certain songs that I think you'll like. Someone asked if I was a comedian, while another asked why I was crying after viewing my videos. Well, check them out and tell me what you think. I'll do giveaway when I reach 10,000 views. wink Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Shine Shine Bobo Out Now (new Music) By Chizonic / Grammy 2022,.. Complete List Of Winners / DJ Spinall Previews New Music – “palazzo” Featuring Asake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.