Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh (4278 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Released From Prison In Dubai, Says She Is Ready To Bang Her BF / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by favicng: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please Pray For Tonto Dikeh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5x1Bdc2M_g

Watch, like and subscribe for more

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by meobizy(f): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
She’s a headcase.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by Nukilia: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is it a plastic
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by DSC7: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Totoe dick.eh i pray for u ooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by sorosoke101: 1:23am On Mar 04, 2022
The way she was twisting the sling of her gown shows she is in wotowoto a.k.a mkpuru miri.... I pray she survives
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by phemmyfour: 4:27am On Mar 04, 2022
She's into drugs, I pity her son

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 04, 2022
I see nothing wrong here. She's only trying to form an accent that ended up sounding like something from outta space because it doesn't sound real. That's the only thing I see here.

Make una free her jare.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Mercychen:
I see nothing wrong here. She's only trying to form an accent that ended up sounding like something from outta space because it doesn't sound real. That's the only thing I see here.

Make una free her jare.
Its obvious you've never done drugs lol,she's tweaking bro, you can Google it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by SocialJustice: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2022
fabiano09:

Its obvious you've never done drugs lol,she's tweaking bro, you can Google it
Stop typing rubbish, that's not a drug itch.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2022
SocialJustice:
Stop typing rubbish, that's not a drug itch.
Its is bro ,100% ,she's probably on meth or mescaline
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by SocialJustice: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2022
fabiano09:

Hmm na she sabi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2022
angry
Why should we pray for her
When she dey chop her money while us no get shi shi, she dey pray for us?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by thrillionaire(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2022
fabiano09:

why are you trying so hard to make us believe she's into drugs, abi na you dey supply her?
Oya go bank go collect money nau..

Mtcheeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by eteebanky1: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2022
werey blogger, you dy find illegal traffic
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2022
thrillionaire:
why are you trying so hard to make us believe she's into drugs, abi na you dey supply her?
Oya go bank go collect money nau..

Mtcheeeew
Get behind me Satan
Re: Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please pray for Tonto dikeh by Rickmann: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2022
favicng:
Tonto Dikeh Released Disturbing Video Of Herself, Please Pray For Tonto Dikeh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5x1Bdc2M_g

Watch, like and subscribe for more

She isn't making waves anymore and has become so irrelevant.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy & Maheeda Address Their Purported Beef / Doyin Dokpesi, Wife Of Ait's Chairman Marks 30th Birthday In Grand Style(photos) / 7 Nigerians Who Have Been Nominated For A Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.