Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,020 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic) (397 Views)

Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany / Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic) by Islie: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2022

France seizes yacht linked to Russian oligarch
By The Nation On Mar 3, 2022

France has seized a yacht linked to Rosneft boss Igor Sechin in the Mediterranean port of La Ciotat, the country’s finance minister has said.

In a statement Thursday, French finance minister Bruno Le Maire said the vessel was seized overnight as it was being prepared to depart the dock, despite being in need of repairs.

The yacht was owned by a company of which Sechin was identified as being the main shareholder, the statement said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/france-seizes-yacht-linked-to-russian-oligarch/

Lalasticlala
Re: France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic) by Aufbauh(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
I'd know that in the end of this Putin's needless war Russia billionaires will lick their wounds & count their losses.
Re: France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic) by Kelvin3476: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Russia yaf fallen in NATO/American trap

Re: France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic) by Bluntguy: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
This WW3 is gradually dawning on us o.
Re: France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic) by seunny4lif(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Can’t these people have us Nigerians to seize all looted Nigeria money.
But I remembered, they only seize the properties of those that are against them.
Rubbish
Re: France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic) by tonididdy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol Russian oligarch properties and babes Don dey enter some people eye since grin the oil money too long

Ask me how a yatch funds a war... Ask me how banning disabled persons from sports stops a war.
The UK PM has never miced his words, the goal is to cripple Russians

But na UKRAINE go hear am grin

1 Like

Re: France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic) by sotall(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine May Not Loose This War I Am Seeing Miracles. / How Putin 'destroyed' The Ruble And Brought Russia To The Brink Of Default / Why Has Putin’s Army Struggled Against Ukraine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.