Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video (64216 Views)

Russia Invasion: Scores Protest In Spain Over Soaring Cost Of Food, Light, Fuel / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by stalwart123955: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
I love the way you can earn point on the forum
FreeIgboho91: I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana

Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Pastorsmile: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
And now the satanist has destroyed all these glorious sights because of greed and show of strength.
Putin shall not end well.I mean, what does this man want?
Rule and go and let another come in, Putin says "no"
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Nova1988(m): 12:30am On Mar 04, 2022
HitSong:
BASTARDS

HYPOCRITES

It will never be well with USA and NATO

Thanks for sharing this pic bro, was about to post it until I saw yours.

God punish George bush, Hilary Clinton And Barack Obama.

It's Libya own that pains me pass, just search for how libya was under Gaddafi and what he planned for Africa. It's very painful! cry They just bombed a great leader out of existence all in the name of democracy, now Libya is nothing but a war thorn shit hole and a safe heaven for terrorist! It'll never be well with everybody involved in this!!! cry
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Nova1988(m): 12:34am On Mar 04, 2022
jaxxy:

I can tell u now from 1st hand intel sources that Putin is already regretting invading Ukraine and is going to call for immediate negotiations.

Russia has never been this low.

Oshey war analyst!

Emmanuel macron(France president) sef that had a 90 minute long talk with Putin said that the worst is yet to come and here you are claiming Intel sources spitting Garbage. Lol!
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Bigheart042(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Chai...
Buhari is a saint to where puttin is..
Puttin is really terrible
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by katsura: 12:55am On Mar 04, 2022
That so sad and horrible. Why do no one can stop this man
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by tonididdy(m): 12:56am On Mar 04, 2022
jaxxy:

NPF is not a serious organization.

Well then Try the ghana division
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by jaxxy(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Nova1988:

Oshey war analyst!

Emmanuel macron(France president) sef that had a 90 minute long talk with Putin said that the worst is yet to come and here you are claiming Intel sources spitting Garbage. Lol!

Macron has no balls to talk to Putin. Putin just used him to shine. His British and German counterparts have more balls.

Worthless 90mins call.
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by aribisala0(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2022
An observer from Mars would see what ?
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Nova1988(m): 1:44am On Mar 04, 2022
jaxxy:

Macron has no balls to talk to Putin. Putin just used him to shine. His British and German counterparts have more balls.

Worthless 90mins call.

Lol! Boris Johnson that was insulted few weeks ago because of hosting and party in lockdown? Or Frank-Walter Steinmeier who has little to no power, someone that has the same power of a local government chairman in a sane democratic environment? grin
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Horus(m): 2:00am On Mar 04, 2022
U.S. interventions since the nation’s founding

Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Horus(m): 2:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Before and After Photos of NATO Intervention in Libya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:36am On Mar 04, 2022
SOME PICTURES LOOKS SO UNREAL .
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by solihu(m): 3:12am On Mar 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Check out another set of pictures of Ukraine

So funny, on seeing most of these pictures, I so feel here's where some part of game of thrones scene was shot

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by cyprex: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Pls do well to share pictures of Ukraine before the American NATO coup removing Victor Yanulovic as president

You travelled all the way to Kiev to get these pictures but did not consider sharing pictures of Lybia before and after Gaddafi was killed by American and NATO

Mchheeerwwww

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by ALFADOS(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2022
I can't see anything here just an illusion lol
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by rampantlover: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2022
AND MOST OF THEM ARE RACIST AS WELL.......ADD THAT ONE. AFRICANS WILL NEVER LEARN.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by ALFADOS(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Horus:
Before and After Photos of NATO Intervention in Libya
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Nigerianfactor: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Amazing images highlighting God's wonderful works! But man is determined to ruin it all.
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by mechanics(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2022
compton11:
Damn that first picture is fire!
Yeah
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by mechanics(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Dat first picture is it real or painting
It should be real.
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2022
Nova1988:

Lol! Boris Johnson that was insulted few weeks ago because of hosting and party in lockdown? Or Frank-Walter Steinmeier who has little to no power, someone that has the same power of a local government chairman in a sane democratic environment? grin

Atleast he was insulted for doing the wrong thing. That’s expected. Macron gets insulted for doing nothing.
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Blackdisciple(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Chaii ...

Putin is not a real niggarrr...
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by VirileNelly2420: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Dat first picture is it real or painting
Probably d so much protected kyiv. Cute! But I been tink say na Russia dey use polar beer know?

Meanwhile, e get as dey go take show u picture of naija, u go think say na Dubai. Esp Lagos island
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by BluntCrazeMan: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
See more pictures of Ukraine before Invasion.
Now show us all these places..
How they are today..
I ASSURE’A YOU (IN BUHARI’S ACCENT).. THEY ARE STILL VERY MUCH INTACT..
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by omoluka: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Sources:
Write Up: https://www.britannica.com/place/Ukraine/People

Pictures and Video:
https://www.instagram.com/Ukraine.ua/
Europe remains the best continent
Re: Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video by Mozenge1: 2:00am On Mar 05, 2022
Charliej:
Trenches no de Ukraine

Aje!! See country as e dope damn Nigeria na really Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) / ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) / Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.