Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Corp Member Reconstructs Major Road Eaten Up By Erosion In Ayegbami Community - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Member Reconstructs Major Road Eaten Up By Erosion In Ayegbami Community (361 Views)

Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) / NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Reconstructs Major Road Eaten Up By Erosion In Ayegbami Community by KOKSNATION: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
From a sloppy track road eaten up by erosion to a brand new accessible tarred road; the heroics of Corper Obinna Gabriel who was sent to serve his fatherland in a compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme in Ayegbami community in Kwara State.

When I got there 10 months ago, I was told two kids died, businesses closed and no access route to other seven communities as erosion had eaten the only major road in Ayegbami, It was my biggest challenge and I swore to do something about it.

Fast forward to 10 months after, after writing proposals to organizations, the commissioner of works and media houses, granted interviews with the NTA Illorin, Kwara TV , SOBI FM and did documentaries of the road, the advocacy of Corper Obinna Gabriel got to the community’s representative in the Kwara State House of Reps.

This dedication proved there is reward in commitment as the project was included in the consistency budget for 2021.
https://koksnation..com/2022/03/corp-member-reconstructs-major-road.html

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Reconstructs Major Road Eaten Up By Erosion In Ayegbami Community by yuping(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
undecided meanwhile we will pray over it.
Re: Corp Member Reconstructs Major Road Eaten Up By Erosion In Ayegbami Community by Kingosytex(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kudos to him.
All of us are not just heartless like the thieves looting our common wealth. I always feel happy every time I realise that some people are still sensitive to the plights and agonies of others.

Chukwu gọzie gị nwoke ọma.
Re: Corp Member Reconstructs Major Road Eaten Up By Erosion In Ayegbami Community by Deborah98(f): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
God bless him.

(1) (Reply)

Hotelier Arrested For Having Canal Knowledge Of NYSC Corp Member, Appears Court / Get Your Fitness Certificate / Nysc Online Regisstration @klassic Cybercafe 81,hospital Rd Ekpan-warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.