Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,362 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts (33347 Views)

Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by bepositive11: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2022
tony0806:
The heart of a genuine leader

I'm telling you. It's so heartbreaking that people want to assassinate him. The world needs more leaders like him

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by bepositive11: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2022
EKONGKING:
Another propaganda for slaves

You people are so annoying. Go and see Russian propaganda

Anytime you see news that is hard to believe, it's propaganda to you

FYI. Check this out. A Russian entrepreneur puts a $1,000,000 bounty on the man you're blindly supporting. Go figure

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/t4cfa7/russian_entrepreneur_puts_a_1000000_bounty_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by biggy4joe(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
The man should av run away nah, what is he still doing there
You are a COward!!!That's y our country is like dis....I knw you are one of the fools singing the praise of Atiku,Tinubu and Anyim Pius Anyim,you are a young person like me stop been lazy and face ur fears
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by muykem: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
He is not Ojukwu or Nnamidi kanu? You don't put your followers in front of war and run for your own life.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by blueAgent(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Neddstark:
Western media lies to attract public sympathy. And sheeples will use the opportunity to blame Putin whose nation has never invaded of colonized an African country for their numerous misfortunes.

So colonization is the result of African misfortune?
No wonder no one takes Africans and blacks serious.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2022
bepositive11:

FYI. Check this out. A Russian entrepreneur puts a $1,000,000 bounty on the man you're blindly supporting. Go figure

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/t4cfa7/russian_entrepreneur_puts_a_1000000_bounty_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

For real? I gotta go check it out...
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by blueAgent(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
But honestly, as giant of Africa, Nigeria should have at least a nuclear warhead.

It is a shame.

Lol... the same country that can not give its citizens something as basic as electricity,water,housing.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Johel(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Fighting or hiding?

He knows the consequences of running. He doesn't want to be remembered as a coward.

So, he is hiding in the hope that Putin will get tired, and leave Ukraine, so that he (Zelensky) can become a hero.

You kinda right sha....sha o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Kingosytex(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You.do not run away from this kind of thing. After the number of lives already lost. Ha ba! This is physical battle. This is how many lose spiritual battle.

As soon as he leaves, the battle is over. Ukriane is in the hands of Russia. But if he stays and dies, the vice can have the morale to take over and keep fighting.

See, Ojukwu that ran away was the reason Biafra people lost the fight. But his people are so foolish to make him their leader again. To me, Ojukwu is nothing. Yes. A leader that ran away. His people are so foolish. They shouldn't have welcome him back. Ojukwu is the reason Biafra failed. He asked thousands to take bullets, but he was not ready to take. He is a coward. Yet, foolish people still talk about him. Lol.

The last person in a ship wreck is always the captain. If he isnt the last and he survives it, he will be executed if found.

You're very wise and smart my brother. This write-up is filled with wisdom especially the bolded.

Why did Ojukwu run in the first place? Why wasn't him ready to die like the others who died?
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

See den nigerians ...make person like u nor enter because that how u we run leave ur people for war and you want a good leader chaii undecided
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by LofiLogic: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2022
EKONGKING:

Get out abeg. Ndi propaganda, everything is not propaganda abeg
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by EKONGKING: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
bepositive11:

Iam not seeing in mainstream media of russia
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by ken045501: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Oshey terminator
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by EKONGKING: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2022
LofiLogic:

Get out abeg. Ndi propaganda, everything is not propaganda abeg

No sympathy of millions of people killed by terrorist army aka USA .
Save your fake sympathy .
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Obiebanks007(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2022
iykofias:
Western fabricated news

Lol
No be joke
Leave English media with their lies n propaganda.

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by goodheart01: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

U expect him to leave his people behind and become the leader that chickened our?? He’s not a Nigerian pls. Such attitude is for Nigerian leaders
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by goodheart01: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2022
EKONGKING:

U guys and this world propaganda. I bet most of u just knew this word recently here. because the way and when u use it is alarming
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by goodheart01: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Neddstark:
Western media lies to attract public sympathy. And sheeples will use the opportunity to blame Putin whose nation has never invaded of colonized an African country for their numerous misfortunes.

Keep lying to yourself. Na people like u dey sleep for American embassy. Russian on internet and American by intention to japa. If I bring Russian visa for u now u go pick American visa instead
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by goodheart01: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Ppogbae:
The propaganda is too much. At least attempt to make your news believable!

But u will believe the news favoring the Russians abi?? Receive sense pls
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Estate77: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2022
If he runs away Putin will conquer Ukraine just like Afghanistan
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Bbdiyya: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2022
The fourth one will proof pivotal.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Blackdisciple(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

He is not like the president of afghan bro..
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2022
All focus is to take down evil putin and the war stops. undecided
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by alone1fun12: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Enemyofpeace: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
he is not a car ward like you
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

When he isn't Eze Gburugburu who ran to Ivory Coast with his tail between his legs, leaving his boastful people to face the wrath of Nigeria's Russian-made anti-aircraft guns and Black Scorpion Benjamin Adekunle the Great. God bless his soul. He really gave it to the loud mouths at the Third Marine Commandos. You wan try aircraft carriers ni.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Sleekfingers: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Chameleon9:

https://nypost.com/2022/03/03/ukraine-president-zelensky-survived-three-assassination-attempts/

I don't give a shit.......

My country too is on fire.....so wetin concern me with Ukraine matter...

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Neddstark: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
goodheart01:

Keep lying to yourself. Na people like u dey sleep for American embassy. Russian on internet and American by intention to japa. If I bring Russian visa for u now u go pick American visa instead

America is more diverse and economically powerful. So will go to America. But that doesn't mean the truth should not be told.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Neddstark: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
francisbiz:

Are you guys Islamic terrorists?
What is it with western this eastern that?
What is your own in this war?
If you are happy that Russia is annihilating Ukraine without any provocation say it.

You guys are just funny ; as if you know anything

I definitely know more than you and ya people that failed to educate you to be unbiased.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by goodheart01: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Neddstark:

America is more diverse and economically powerful. So will go to America. But that doesn't mean the truth should not be told.

Neddstark my man. U see u.. I’m glad u know the actual truth.

And if u must know, an economic powerful country is the greatest super power. because weapons isn’t everything. But in the case of America, they have the economy, the logistics, and the military.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Neddstark: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
goodheart01:

Neddstark my man. U see u.. I’m glad u know the actual truth.

And if u must know, an economic powerful country is the greatest super power. because weapons isn’t everything. But in the case of America, they have the economy, the logistics, and the military.

Bros, mine is let us pray for no war between Russia, US, China or the West. There will be no winners. They will just be destroying themselves.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts by Chienex24(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Olodo Ukraine doesn't have any functional army, this is why he asked the civilians to take up arms. If they are so comfortable why are they running to the UN everyday

You are not that smart... Even if you had a whole bloodied and ready army against a force such as Russia, China or USA, you will ask for help....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.