Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test (3776 Views)

TECNO POVA 5G Announced With Dimensity 900 And 6000mah Battery / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / Infinix HOT S3X Vs Xiaomi Redmi 6 Performance Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by biroo: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2022
whitestar01:
High performance my foot. I won't even advise my enemy to purchase such a powerful fake performing device with 147,000 (that's a huge rip-off from tekno) that will still reduce it performance by 30% in just few months of active usage and will still continue declining in performance in subsequent times.
you guy have come with this your agenda again, please what will reduce it's performance by 30%?

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by whitestar01(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
biroo:
you guy have come with this your agenda again, please what will reduce it's performance by 30%?
that's tecno for you. It is built with cheap materials that can't stand the test time. That phone must start lagging within the space of 2 to 3 months upon active usage. I have used tecno phones and I can attest to the frustration that comes with it lagging nature, the long lasting battery and the camera will also reduce drastically in the next six months.
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by d3cod3r(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
whitestar01:
that's tecno for you. It is built with cheap materials that can't stand the test time. That phone must start lagging within the space of 2 to 3 months upon active usage. I have used tecno phones and I can attest to the frustration that comes with it lagging nature, the long lasting battery and the camera will also reduce drastically in the next six months.
When you preach the truth, they will start shouting agenda up and down. I usually ask people why do they think transsion phones are cheaper. The answer is low quality parts and lots of corner cutting.
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by whitestar01(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
d3cod3r:

When you preach the truth, they will start shouting agenda up and down. I usually ask people why do they think transsion phones are cheaper. The answer is low quality parts and lots of corner cutting.
that's just the truth
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by biroo: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2022
whitestar01:
"the phone must start lagging within the space of 2 to 3 months upon active usage"?

That is not true oga, I've used Tecno phones too and I can't attest to such.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by prodiG(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
maasoap:

Your opinion on this belongs to the trash bin. I'm rocking my Pova 5G
How much bro?
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by Shegz4god(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Infinix note 10 pro senior am ..check well
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2022
prodiG:
How much bro?

147,000 naira at slot outlets

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2022
selfdefence:
This Pova 5g is a good phone, would love to have seen it with a better camera though.

Check the attached picture below, no enhancement, no filter.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2022
skywalker240:
Look at them mofos

they have turned the compare thread to tecno marketing thread undecided

both are crap (i said it angry )

if you are left with the two as last option, then you just have to choose your crap wisely.

My question is: what makes you so frustrated like this that you even resort to insults and name calling?
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2022
whitestar01:
High performance my foot. I won't even advise my enemy to purchase such a powerful fake performing device with 147,000 (that's a huge rip-off from tekno) that will still reduce it performance by 30% in just few months of active usage and will still continue declining in performance in subsequent times.

What would you advise your enemy to purchase with 147k? We have people using tecno for 4, 5 years straight and we have people buying other brands and regretting it.
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by Sainthia: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2022
In terms of performance, check ✅
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by skywalker240(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

My question is: what makes you so frustrated like this that you even resort to insults and name calling?
Don't meant to insult though, but Marketers are annoying and wicked

A Wise person will understand, unless maybe you are not wise

Marketers are heartless and heavy misleaders

If you're a Marketer you would be pained by my post (only their silly marketers strike my post) but if you're not, then probably you are yet to be mislead into wasting your money to buy ultra Rubbish at a price not worthy of it's spec

If you're marketer, then am justified

If you're not, you better start taking my post serious wink
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
skywalker240:

Don't meant to insult though, but Marketers are annoying and wicked

A Wise person will understand, unless maybe you are not wise

Marketers are heartless and heavy misleaders

If you're a Marketer you would be pained by my post (only their silly marketers strike my post) but if you're not, then probably you are yet to be mislead into wasting your money to buy ultra Rubbish at a price not worthy of it's spec

If you're marketer, then am justified

If you're not, you better start taking my post serious wink

Go and work on yourself, you are too full of yourself. Just talking anyhow over useless topics

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by skywalker240(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

Go and work on yourself, you are too full of yourself. Just talking anyhow over useless topics
Full of myself?

Am sorry, but you don't know in person to be making such assumptions, when has enlightenment to breed liberation become "full of yourself" and talking anyhow?

It's nice you agreed with me that every topic created about Tecno are useless topics smiley
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by tueddy: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmm, clowns
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by tueddy: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
biroo:

This doesn't justify, yes apple and samsung are top in the market followed by the rest

and performance doesn't reduce get your fact striaght
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
skywalker240:

Full of myself?

Am sorry, but you don't know in person to be making such assumptions, when has enlightenment to breed liberation become "full of yourself" and talking anyhow?

It's nice you agreed with me that every topic created about Tecno are useless topics smiley

I quoted you to stop abusing people for having differing opinions to yours and you responded to me by saying "unless you are not wise". You are really annoying
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by ojonugba2014(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Make I cash out from Crypto next Month go buy this pova 5G

My Pouvior 4pro don try. ( No issue at all)

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by whitestar01(m): 2:49am On Mar 25, 2022
maasoap:

What would you advise your enemy to purchase with 147k? We have people using tecno for 4, 5 years straight and we have people buying other brands and regretting it.
what about those that bought tecno and regretted it? I am a living witness. Moreover, no tecno phones on can stand the test of such time on heavy usage. Abeg Make una no dey make it look like we hated tecno for nothing cos it has no value for your money.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by whitestar01(m): 2:53am On Mar 25, 2022
biroo:
"the phone must start lagging within the space of 2 to 3 months upon active usage"?

That is not true oga, I've used Tecno phones too and I can't attest to such.
That was my experience and those around me, sir.
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by d3cod3r(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2022
whitestar01:
what about those that bought tecno and regretted it? I am a living witness. Moreover, no tecno phones on can stand the test of such time on heavy usage. Abeg Make una no dey make it look like we hated tecno for nothing cos it has no value for your money.
You dey mind them? Anybody wey don see the light runs away from transsion phones. Phones wey be say e go dey inside pack still dey get scratches like say e no dey inside pack. Very substandard products.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by whitestar01(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=d3cod3r post=111345027]
You dey mind them? Anybody wey don see the light runs away from transsion phones. Phones wey be say e go dey inside pack still dey get scratches like say e no dey inside pack. Very substandard products.[/quote ] transsion no be phone abeg
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by whitestar01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=d3cod3r post=111345027]
You dey mind them? Anybody wey don see the light runs away from transsion phones. Phones wey be say e go dey inside pack still dey get scratches like say e no dey inside pack. Very substandard products.transsion no be phone abeg
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
whitestar01:
what about those that bought tecno and regretted it? I am a living witness.

That's the point. All your focus is on what you considered weakness of tecno. There was a time almighty expensive Samsung was exploding inside people's pockets. Lol

Moreover, no tecno phones on can stand the test of such time on heavy usage. Abeg Make una no dey make it look like we hated tecno for nothing cos it has no value for your money.

Why don't you let me and other tecno users decide that? This is value for money
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
ojonugba2014:
Make I cash out from Crypto next Month go buy this pova 5G

My Pouvior 4pro don try. ( No issue at all)

Don't mind those haters. I know about phones and I did my homework before choosing Pova 5G. It is perfect for my budget and specs
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by Cheezzyy: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
maasoap:

That's the point. All your focus is on what you considered weakness of tecno. There was a time almighty expensive Samsung was exploding inside people's pockets. Lol

that period when the so called almighty phones were taking turns to explode, today Samsung, another day Vivo, before we knew it, it was Xaiomi. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by whitestar01(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
maasoap:

You and I know that only poorly refurbished phones explode irrespective of the brand. So phone explosion has nothing to do with Samsung neither is it peculiar with any brand but lagging is peculiar with transsion phones. Can you disprove it?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by lexrichy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
maasoap:

Don't mind those haters. I know about phones and I did my homework before choosing Pova 5G. It is perfect for my budget and specs
is the charging fast, am thinking of buying it or wait for camon 19 pro
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexrichy:
is the charging fast, am thinking of buying it or wait for camon 19 pro

The charging is fast enough.
Camon 19 Pro: depends on the specs, its price and your budget.
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
whitestar01:
You and I know that only poorly refurbished phones explode irrespective of the brand. So phone explosion has nothing to do with Samsung neither is it peculiar with any brand but lagging is peculiar with transsion phones. Can you disprove it?

Samsung phones that were exploding worldwide years back were not refurbished phones. I think note 8.
Secondly, I have seen someone on nairaland who claimed to have repaired his Samsung phone's screen three times because of little drops despite claiming to be having corning gorilla screen.
When Pova 5G starts hanging, I will let you know, no shame in that.
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cheezzyy:
that period when the so called almighty phones were taking turns to explode, today Samsung, another day Vivo, before we knew it, it was Xaiomi. Lmao

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iphone X Without Face ID / Streaming And Downloading Youtube Videos For Blackberry Phones / MTN Zapping Credit For Browsing Despite Having A Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.