Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Russia Will Eventually Win - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Will Eventually Win (435 Views)

Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Will Eventually Win by blackpanda: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2022
From what is going on, Russia will eventually take over Ukraine. My opinion is that Putin is copying what Israel did in Jerusalem: sack the place and repopulate with your own people.

Not that I support Russia (the attack on Ukraine is not short of genocide) but America and the west are just hypocrites. When israel did the same thing to Palestine, america rose up in full support. America invaded Afghanistan, France invaded Libya and till tomorrow all french speaking African countries are slaves of France. So the west lack any moral justifications for sanctioning Russia.

It's just a matter of time before the tides start turning against their campaign. Russia will eventually win. But if they can preserve their victory in the long run, is another matter

3 Likes

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Betscoreodds: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by ayoncox: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:
Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.
You are such an intelligent teacher, you passed the message without any need for argument

7 Likes

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by MadamVanessa(f): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2022
shocked

Malaria dream
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Of course Russia will win..

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Iamgrey5(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Do you know there's a pact that Ukraine can not have nuclear weapons?

It was signed by Russia, America and Britain.

Do you know that Putin has always said Ukraine is not a country but part of Russia?

He even said it recently.

So perhaps you have to think about the truth before believing in lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Iamgrey5(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Of course Russia will win..
How will Russia occupy a country of 34million people that hates it for so long.

Gaining territories and holding it are two different things.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Xisnin(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2022
@Blackpanda
Yes, he will eventually occupy most of Ukraine.
What is surprising is that he has not accomplished that yet.
But winning(occupation) in the long-term is a different issue.

Why is it that none of you Putin guys can't talk about the Russian invasion without mentioning Israel?
It is as if Putin has no mind of his own and is under Israel's control.

Moreover, there is a clear difference between reactive and offensive war.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by NGpatriot: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:

This makes zero sense.

Do you take over your neighbor's house just because you don't like or trust your neighbor?

Your fears and insecurities are your own problem to deal with you don't invade sovereign nations just because you are scared of your neighbors.

This is the same dangerous mentality and the fear of jews and other people led another mad man aka Hitler to invade other countries and exterminate millions of people.

Your analogy only exposes your own personal issues, unfounded insecurities, and paranoia ...This is how dangerous and mentally disturbed people think..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Camelot65: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Apply your scenario too to some countries bordering Russia and are members of NATO

Your analysis doesn't make sense. You don't go about attacking your neighbor because you don't trust or fear they MIGHT attack you. Even if your sworn enemy lives with your neighbour, you have no right to attack them.

These nations are sovereign and neighbors.

Make a better and more realistic analysis next time.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by uthlaw: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Xisnin:
@Blackpanda
Yes, he will eventually occupy most of Ukraine.
What is surprising is that he has not accomplished that yet.
But winning(occupation) in the long-term is a different issue.

Why is it that none of you Putin guys can't talk about the Russian invasion without mentioning Israel?
It is as if Putin has no mind of his own and is under Israel's control.

Moreover, there is a clear difference between reactive and offensive war.

reactive and offensive war...Rubbish talk,all the NATO should face Russia since it offensive war!

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by NGpatriot: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Iamgrey5:
How will Russia occupy a country of 34million people that hates it for so long.

Gaining territories and holding it are two different things.

Russia can not hold Ukraine because Russia is a poor country even before the sanctions, they don't have the kind of resources needed to keep 200,000 troops and military hardware in Ukraine, and the last time Russia installed a puppet in Ukraine, Ukrainians rebelled and kicked him out so they tried and failed and I see the same thing happening again.

Russia with the sanctions won't be able to feed Russians so what is he going to fund his occupation with?

As we speak, Ukranianias are getting ready for a long-drawn-out insurgency that Russia is too poor to sustain.

He gave the troops he sent to Ukraine expired food to eat, many of them are small boys, they are tired and clueless with poor morale, some are even crying hopelessly, they are abandoning their tanks and trucks . Many of their trucks and tanks are old and worthless Soviet-era rubbish, many of them broke down and didn't even make it to Ukraine.

A few weeks or months when the sanctions kick in and start biting the Russian population, they'll get rid of Putin themselves, even the Olighacks are now collateral damage, they are now fully separated from their wealth because of sanctions and to make matters worse for them, the wives and kids are part of the sanctions.

This is the beginning of the end of putin..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by blackpanda: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
NGpatriot:

Russia can not hold Ukraine because Russia is a poor country even before the sanctions, they don't have the kind of resources needed to keep 200,000 troops and military hardware in Ukraine, and the last time Russia installed a puppet in Ukraine, Ukrainians rebelled and kicked him out so they tried and failed and I see the same thing happening again.

Russia with the sanctions won't be able to feed Russians so what is he going to fund his occupation with?

As we speak, Ukranianias are getting ready for a long-drawn-out insurgency that Russia is too poor to sustain.

He gave the troops he sent to Ukraine expired food to eat, many of them are small boys, they are tired and clueless with poor morale, some are even crying hopelessly, they are abandoning their tanks and trucks . Many of their trucks and tanks are old and worthless Soviet-era rubbish, many of them broke down and didn't even make it to Ukraine.

A few weeks or months when the sanctions kick in and start biting the Russian population, they'll get rid of Putin themselves, even the Olighacks are now collateral damage, they are now fully separated from their wealth because of sanctions and to make matters worse for them, the wives and kids are part of the sanctions.

This is the beginning of the end of putin..

Russia still has the $70billion energy contracts with the west.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Gentlevip: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ukraine is already Russian. Russia had already taken Crimea long ago.

Now it's just a pull
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Horus(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
The conflict will end relatively quickly with a negotiated settlement that may cede some territory to Russia, the installation of a new
Russia-friendly regime in Kyiv and a partial withdrawal of troops. In doing so, Putin will be able to claim that he dealt a devastating
setback to NATO, the main goal of his aggression
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by jmoore(m): 12:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Betscoreodds:

This is a dumb analogy.

Marriage is a Union.

Ukraine is not in any union with Russia.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by blackpanda: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2022
uthlaw:
reactive and offensive war...Rubbish talk,all the NATO should face Russia since it offensive war!

You won't survive the nuclear Armageddon.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by uthlaw: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2022
blackpanda:

You won't survive the nuclear Armageddon.
even ur generation won't survived it!

(1) (Reply)

Sad - Ex British Soldiers Narrate Their Ordeals On Nuclear Bomb Test Experience / British Gas Prices Rise As Putin Declares That Russia Will Only Accept Roubles A / Americans Now Crossing Mexican Border For Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.