Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Russia Will Eventually Win - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Will Eventually Win (275 Views)

Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Will Eventually Win by blackpanda: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2022
From what is going on, Russia will eventually take over Ukraine. My opinion is that Putin is copying what Israel did in Jerusalem: sack the place and repopulate with your own people.

Not that I support Russia (the attack on Ukraine is not short of genocide) but America and the west are just hypocrites. When israel did the same thing to Palestine, america rose up in full support. America invaded Afghanistan, France invaded Libya and till tomorrow all french speaking African countries are slaves of France. So the west lack any moral justifications for sanctioning Russia.

It's just a matter of time before the tides start turning against their campaign. Russia will eventually win. But if they can preserve their victory in the long run, is another matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by uthlaw: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2022
No b lie... Libya,Iraq,Afghanistan, Palestine are all collapse today by the west in the name of NATO...but to face Russia now,all of them they shift back!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Goboss: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmmmn, i jux de pray for peace.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2022
The op is an Islam.They reason irrationally.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by gidgiddy: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2022
blackpanda:
From what is going on, Russia will eventually take over Ukraine. My opinion is that Putin is copying what Israel did in Jerusalem: sack the place and repopulate with your own people.

Not that I support Russia (the attack on Ukraine is not short of genocide) but America and the west are just hypocrites. When israel did the same thing to Palestine, america rose up in full support. America invaded Afghanistan, France invaded Libya and till tomorrow all french speaking African countries are slaves of France. So the west lack any moral justifications for sanctioning Russia.

It's just a matter of time before the tides start turning against their campaign. Russia will eventually win. But if they can preserve their victory in the long run, is another matter

Winning a war and winning the peace are two different things. Ukraine is a very large country with a population of over 45 million people. Even if Russia manages to overrun tye capital and some of its major cities and declare victory, Russia will face years of resistance and guirella warfare

I do not see any peace in Ukraine as long as Russian Soldiers are there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by Durabest: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2022
uthlaw:
No b lie... Libya,Iraq,Afghanistan, Palestine are all collapse today by the west in the name of NATO...but to face Russia now,all of them they shift back!
Now i knw why your parents called you unfortunate child.You said they shift back do you think West is as foolish as Russia? NATO has drawn a battle with him,he should touch any NATO country close to him then i will tell you that not even China nor the overhype North korea can safe him.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by uthlaw: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Durabest:
Now i knw why your parents called you unfortunate child.You said they shift back do you think West is as foolish as Russia? NATO has drawn a battle with him,he should touch any NATO country close to him then i will tell you that not even China nor the overhype North korea can safe him.
they should touch him too first,since Ukraine is planning to join NATO,that why he attack them...you this unfortunate bastard!

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by joyandfaith: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

Winning a war and winning the peace are two different things. Ukraine is a very large country with a population of over 45 million people. Even if Russia manages to overrun tye capital and some of its major cities and declare victory, Russia will face years of resistance and guirella warfare

Let me give you microphone to say it louder.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by mysticwarrior(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

Ukraine does not have a suitable terrain for guerrilla warfare, and the Ukrainian resistance would not last long since the war is going to be strictly on Urban warfare.
Re: Russia Will Eventually Win by gambojimeta: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kikikikikikiki

(1) (Reply)

USA Successfully Completes Second Hypersonic Missile Flight Test / Russian Warship ‘seriously Damaged’ By Explosion – Military / Jerusalem Braced For Further Violence As Flashpoints Threatens Unrest ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.