Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket (57862 Views)

Japa: US Embassy Says Over 150,000 Nigerians Interviewed In 2023 / Vehicles On Fire At Ogeere, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway! Fire Fighters In Action / US Embassy Says Visa Services At Abuja Might Resume Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Golan007: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2022
sadula:
These ones are not well. People wan die for una. Una still want them to pay?

Wetin the dier wan take money do sef?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Rexymania(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Ion understand
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by advanceDNA: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2022
pacespot:
Can't you deduct it from whatever you want to pay them as salary when they get to Ukraine

Guy not let sense kill you...

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2022
These Oyimbo people no rate us at all...
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Jaydasilva10: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Things dey happen for this life.. How would someone embark on a suicide mission. Just like paying for your death, Nigeria is really bleeped up.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by TomShelby: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Let me get something clear! Ukrainain's are asking people willing fight and die for them to pay for that? .
This niggas dont value black lives! At all, will the same be required if the request should be coming from china or let say mexico?

To hell with the east & west! This niggas don't care about us. So unfortunate we care about them more than ourselve's.

They never ask for our help. They know those people are just looking for opportunity to japa. Why dem no volunteer to fight boko haram, then wan run go Ukraine. Nigerians are just too embarrassing sometimes. No self worth and na watin the government don turn them to be that

10 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by hbngtreyu: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2022
awon were
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Invictus2214: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2022
What is these ? Is it your project journal ?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by waynejesus: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Make person wey won come fight for your freedom still pay for coming okay nah. I no blame una shey na poverty cos am
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by slex(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2022
But volunteer work, you will pay now or they didn't know?

All of them are jokers, why didn't they go and fight in Yemen or Syria. Ukraine now, they suddenly are patriotic.

They want to japa from there.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by chatinent: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2022
See the werey dem wan help.

Even during wartime, Ukraine still understands Nigeria doesn't mind to japa from Nigeria.

Lol.

Chai, Nigeria, you are a big embarrassment to other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by slex(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2022
TomShelby:

They never ask for our help. They know those people are just looking for opportunity to japa. Why dem no volunteer to fight boko haram, then wan run go Ukraine. Nigerians are just too embarrassing sometimes. No self worth and na watin the government don turn them to be that

Liked 1000 times

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by TheFacelessMan: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

1K USD to go and get bombed before the first salary comes.

The trap there is that the African fighters might even be the frontliners I.e. strategically deployed to the warfront.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by francisbiz: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Yeeyo:
Fellow nigerians this is suicide mission big tym, Putin meant business.
Is living in Nigeria not suicide?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Truvelisback(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2022
The way Nigerians dey mumu themselves and dey do good face dey really vex me die!

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2022
That's good for them,my own is that Putin should not think that Nigeria want to interfere with his operation in Ukraine,so that we will not see '...SUCH RESPONSE THAT WE HAVE NEVER SEEN IN OUR HISTORY'
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Nigeria should be very careful ,
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Afonasa(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Na so everyone go rest now.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Jaapu: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2022
othermen:
It’s Buhari’s recklessness and irresponsibility, the hard difficulty of dying (living) in Nigeria, which Buhari has made hell, that drives Nigerians to want to fight for a nation that has a reputation of racism towards Blacks people.

Why are you and the rest of your family still in Nigeria. Hunger go soon waya una finish. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Flamees(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2022
gozzlin:
You're not serious! In fact, your head is seriously paining you!!!

I will pay a whole 1k USD to go and die for you when I was even thinking you will pay me enough money to fight for you in the war and take me outta this miserable country called Nigeria as I thought this was an opportunity to japa.

Stingy mofos. USA would have paid me handsomely if it were them. In fact, from now onwards, I'm supporting Russia.
Lmao
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by NaMe4: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2022
“The $1,000 requirement is too high,” said Monday Adikwu, with number 96NA/41/2808, who was dismissed from the Nigerian Army for leaving his duty post to visit his pregnant wife without permission.

So why all the details? Dem wan tell us say e fit likely dey dismissed for the Ukraine sef?

He said, “I want to go to Ukraine because I am a military man. I fought in Liberia. I fought in Sierra Leone. I was part of the 33 Battalion. I was trained by Ukrainian soldiers when I was in the United Nations in Kosovo on how to shoot and drive APC tanks. I can drive it very well.
But on a serious note, how NA sef go dismiss this kind soldier because of that kain offence?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2022
francisbiz:

Is living in Nigeria not suicide?
no living in Nigeria is not suicide ,i believe its only very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Obesity(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Is like I will borrow this $1000 and go o. grin
grin
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by greatness77: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2022
MyExpression:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-fighters-must-provide-1000-for-ticket-visa-ukraine/
im igbo but my igbo brothers are very greedy imagine that they were trained in russia by russian troops and they want to fight against russians, russia will vaporize dem with thermobaric bombs, they will still pay to go and die, good for dem, herdsmen drove you out of your farm with ordinary ak-47 and u want to fight somebody dat is using missiles, lazy people

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Mooh247: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Mkpurinmiri youths disgracing Nigeria up and down..... Why beg to fight for them, why not let them beg you for help first so that you can negotiate terms of your service
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Dubs(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Awon comedians, you have conflict in your country, u did not volunteer to join Nigeria military to fight insurgents cuz y'all kwn is waste of life's if u guys help your zoo of a con3, lol u guys think Ukraine govt re dafts people running their affairs, awon wereyz fe Japan although I won't blame most those guys because they can't survive Ukraine Russia war than zoogeria conflict with bono Haram, ipob, bandits, ritualists & evil politicians, they will take their chances but what the odds here if y'all re granted visa to Russia in Ukraine hmmm na Russia for crying out loud.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Farid24224(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Wait fess... lipsrsealed

Are the fighters getting paid or paying?? Because this thing dey confuse me...
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by bbamusa: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2022
this means you have to pay to die in Ukraine. are you thinking what am thinking?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Farid24224(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2022
gozzlin:
You're not serious! In fact, your head is seriously paining you!!!

I will pay a whole 1k USD to go and die for you when I was even thinking you will pay me enough money to fight for you in the war and take me outta this miserable country called Nigeria as I thought this was an opportunity to japa.

Stingy mofos. USA would have paid me handsomely if it were them. In fact, from now onwards, I'm supporting Russia.

E shock you abi..me too!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

The trap there is that the African fighters might even be the frontliners I.e. strategically deployed to the warfront.

Exactly.

They will be fed to the Russians. They may not even be alive to receive their first salaries.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Regie2bless: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2022
MyExpression:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-fighters-must-provide-1000-for-ticket-visa-ukraine/
No! No!!, Ukraine no show love o! That a full fledged Nigerian wan help Una die for Mata wey no concern am, concern he ancestors, Una say make he pay $1,000. Is very! very!! very!!! Obvious Ukraine government no serious, hand Neva meet dem reach, are u kidding me, one thousand dolls to help Una collect bullet and bomb? Dem get $1,000 na dem no sit down for house?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja / Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.