Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina (30141 Views)

Emefiele: Heavens Won't Fall If Tinubu Arrests Buhari / Tinubu's Aide Helping Him Behind So He Won't Fall (pix) / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by advanceDNA: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, that is precisely his job description... You don't stray from your job description.

No...His job description does not include sounding insensitive and insulting Nigerians...

Last time he said Nigerians should not be foolish that it’s better to give up ancestral lands than die in the hands of Fulani...

His mouth doesn’t just have filter...

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by marsup: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2022
This is the most stupid statement, I have heard from a public figure. What a stupid and insensitive thing to say...

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by victorVIC1(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Our level of endurance in this country is very pathetic. Little wonder the government takes the populace for granted.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by ProphetJeroboam: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerians deserve their leaders. Lmao
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Unigrad: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2022
People will still be supporting APC, all these are game plan. They said they want to increase fuel to #340/litre, Nigerians and NLC rejected it, before you know it, bad fuel was supplied and fuel scarcity started and fuel increase with queues. Uptill now, nobody knows who supplied the bad fuel to Nigeria. After the blame shifting, matter slept under the carpet. Nobody was sacked nor resign, this is to tell you it was a game plan and it's working for them. The next thing you will hear is, for fuel to be available, we have to increase the fuel to stop scarcity. These are the people that fought Jonathan and his government when fuel was increased. Where are those that protested then, they can't protest now? Or they can't talk again?. Presidential aide is saying we are used to suffering and heaven wouldn't fall if they continue to keep us in suffering. ASUU are on strike, Nigeria students are at home while their Children are in foreign countries schooling without interruption.
In the last by election, APC won majority of the votes, I was surprised. People love what apc have turned Nigeria and Nigerians to? Some governors ran to Abuja to congratulate the president because his good governance is bringing victory to APC in various states .
Some Nigerians really love suffering.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by kolakolex: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2022
This is this only reason the government takes us for granted.They know that we have strong tolerance and we are quick to adjust.

Like Fela said " suffering and smiling".

We have fallen in love with suffering.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

No...His job description does not include sounding insensitive and insulting Nigerians...

Last time he said Nigerians should not be foolish that it’s better to give up ancestral lands than die in the hands of Fulani...

His mouth doesn’t just have filter...

Okay... You are right on this one. He really needs to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by treatise: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by lightO99: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2022
You are madt
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by lagosrd: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Alatenuje somebody
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by TemmyT002(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2022
This guy becomes more despicable everyday.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Irresponsible comment at the wrong time coming from the wrong government official!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by maticar: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Judolisco:
I think dis guy is the most foolish person I have ever seen... No offence pls
I concur
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Unigrad: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2022
treatise:

2023 is not too far, let me see where you will hide.
When they have pile up money to bride gullible Nigerians on election day?
Vote buying is what have been winning elections for them.
Will Nigerians be wise to collect their money and vote the best candidate?
I wish Nigerians vote out APC and PDP and vote in new party.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Sheeple republic

Voting in family and their friends to go and enjoy national loot every 8 years

I don't pity Nigerians anymore they deserve what ever they get and more

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Fatbam003: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Last last everyone go die and give accounts of their deeds.. It's just a matter of time
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by jacoik(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2022
wengerjay:
OK o
Any ANIMAL KINGDOM a HEN is made a JUDGE, the COCKROACHES there shall know no JUSTICE.
words of the elders
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Kay25(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2022
After 2023 what life would femi live?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by koladebrainiac(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2022
God will judge u Femi Adeshina u and your family
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2022
jbow:
fuel.https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/04/fuel-scarcity-heaven-wont-fall-nigerians-will-survive-buharis-aide-femi-adesina/

So sad. Funny thing is had it been it was another country's presidential spokesperson that said this, you will see average Nigerian who knows nothing citing irrelevant quotes and abusing the person.

Now, this is your own cup of tea. Should somebody like this pig be alive? This is a stupid person to the core. No apologies, no remorse just the usual foolish statement. Nigeria has really gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by freshkpomo(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Ellasure: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Mossadd:
Oloriburuku

Looking for a good description of oloriburuku somebody, you have just got one.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Doyou2019: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Judolisco:
I think dis guy is the most foolish person I have ever seen... No offence pls
So what are you going to say about the stupid BMCs on here who have gone underground since this fuel palava began?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Karemarealty288(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2022
salbis:
I never blame people like Adeshina and co, i only blame poor masses who can't differentiate their right from their left. Nigeria is gone!

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Brushstrokes20: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2022
The shameless, self serving pastorpreneur is high on cow dung as usual!...
You and your sadistic cohorts should keep pushing the people, e go shock Una father! undecided
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided

The shithole is on a cliff edge.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Oketwin(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Femi Femi d Ade in ur name don clean finish mumusina
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Kfady: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Osinwin eniyan,Eni she orire
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by dogmax(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2022

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina by Zeefort: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. / COVID-19:Twenty Osun Judges In Isolation After Dubai Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.