Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea (31975 Views)

Qatar 2022: Timo Werner To Miss World Cup Due To Injury / Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Updating9JA: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Chelsea striker, Timo Werner looks set to leave the club amid uncertainty surrounding its ownership.

The Germany international scored one goal and set up two others as the Blues beat Luton 3-2 in the FA Cup fifth round this week.

It was Werner’s first goal in eight matches.

The 25-year-old has been given fewer minutes than any of Chelsea’s other senior attackers this season and his agents are worried.

The £47.5 million signing from RB Leipzig has become increasingly frustrated with his lack of game time and is considering his options ahead of the summer transfer window.

Werner’s representatives will meet with Chelsea officials in the coming weeks to demand assurances, before they decide on their next move.

If those talks don’t end well, the player would consider a move back to his native Germany.

Werner was one of Roman Abramovich’s last big-money signings and there is still a chance that he could soon follow the Russian billionaire out of the exit door.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/04/epl-werner-to-follow-abramovich-out-of-chelsea/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2022
good for him..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by ATEAMS: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2022
Proxy's buying loading

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Woleobi: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2022
Chelsea should actually get rid of all its strikers! Lukaku, Havertz, Pulisic, Werner, all of them!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by inoki247: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2022
ok
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Rastaramsey(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2022
Fake news
Borussia Dortmund are trying to offer him escape route from his misery....
Imagine an attacker scoring 6 goals since October 2021
What a shame!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Nostring: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Astalavista
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by CheedyJ(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Roman don almost accept my bid, soon I'd be d new chelsea owner..

10 Likes

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by verybadmouth(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Terrible signing. He should go play for Dynamo Kiev
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by temmietrizzie(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2022
SO
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Kellie069(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2022
E no get use before !!
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by phr0nesis(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Come and epp us completely finish Man Utd
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Ethannathan(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2022
O
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by LesbianBoy(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Chelsea fans are about to 'suffer' o because they are about to go trophyless for some time angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Kinzo0917(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2022
The downfall of Chelsea loading….. Wahala no dey finish

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by WibusJaga: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy

I will personally hold Mr Putin responsible if anything happens to my darling Chelsea.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by MVLOX(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2022
Why
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by MarveworldG: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Loyalty
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Holadokun(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2022
cry
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by HopeNeverDies: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Damnnn!! Abi e Dey mad
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by illuminutty: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2022
My darling Chelsea. I hope we survive this.
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by uunwanaobong3: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2022
RIP chelsea.......... Looking forward to seeing you in championship in two years time.

It is only mancity and Liverpool to contest for title in the years to come

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by dipson4u08(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2022
I'll be leaving with Roman as well...
So sad he has to sell the club against his wish...

I feel for him tho

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Abfinest007(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Not only Wegner
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Truvelisback(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Fake news
Borussia Dortmund are trying to offer him escape route from his misery....
Imagine an attacker scoring 6 goals since October 2021
What a shame!!!
Oga, stop talking what u don't know. Timo Werner is not a Striker, he is a winger. By the way, how many times has he been used this season? How many matches has he played this season?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Players At The 2022 Africa Cup Of Nations To Watch / Kante, Azpilicueta, Ampadu & Others Rock Chelsea Away Kit (Photos) / Pictures And Videos Of The Lagos Marathon At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.