Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Time To Divide The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Divide The Country (719 Views)

Do We Still Divide The Country? / FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Divide The Country by Bonavi: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2022
What exactly is working in Nigeria. The majority of the people are in extreme suffering. The elites continue to make the country a living hell for the average Nigerian and they succeeded in dividing the citizens along ethnic and religious lines.
There are far better living conditions in countries that rely on Nigeria for their survival.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Divide The Country by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2022
Suffering and smiling is a slow and painful death.

1 Like

Re: Time To Divide The Country by gidgiddy: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Better to divide the country in peace

2 Likes

Re: Time To Divide The Country by seunmsg(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2022
It is very easy to find out. Ukraine embassy is giving free visa to folks like you. Go and get your visa and relocate to Ukraine immediately. If you survive the war, come back and share your experience with us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Divide The Country by OneCandleAway(f): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Bonavi:
What exactly is working in Nigeria. The majority of the people are in extreme suffering. The elites continue to make the country a living hell for the average Nigerian and they succeeded in dividing the citizens along ethnic and religious lines.
There are far better living conditions in countries that rely on Nigeria for their survival.

In Ukraine there is still light and classes are online even as they are at war.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Divide The Country by SenecaTheYonger: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2022
What is causing the fuel scarcity? There hasn’t been a single thread on it. No one is even talking about the cause
Re: Time To Divide The Country by babasolution: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Nigeria is a slave country.The Hausa,Yoruba,Igbo are majority slave people

1 Like

Re: Time To Divide The Country by omenkaLives(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:
It is very easy to find out. Ukraine embassy is giving free visa to folks like you. Go and get your visa and relocate to Ukraine immediately. If your survive the war, you can come back and share your experience with us.
I tire o. Or he could simply go to the fringes of Bornu or Imo state where shit is happening, pick up his guns and bombs and get a feel of what war actually tastes like.

These little punks just sit in the comfort of their living rooms and type crappy stuff all over the internet. I wonder if he'd even have the data to type shit in a war situation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Divide The Country by Bonavi: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:
It is very easy to find out. Ukraine embassy is giving free visa to folks like you. Go and get your visa and relocate to Ukraine immediately. If your survive the war, you can come back and share your experience with us.
they have the balls to confront their fears, even their president is in the war front for his country but here in Nigeria no patriotism whatsoever. If war should break out the first people to jump unto the plane with their families are the ones saying the unity of the country is not negotiable
Well i will rather fight my own battle to liberate myself than going for another's emancipation

1 Like

Re: Time To Divide The Country by nisai: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:
kojube lo
Re: Time To Divide The Country by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Bonavi:
they have the balls to confront their fears, even their president is in the war front for his country but here in Nigeria no patriotism whatsoever. If war should break out the first people to jump unto the plane with their families are the ones saying the unity of the country is not negotiable
Well i will rather fight my own battle to liberate myself than going for another's emancipation

Keyboard warrior. I hail thee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Divide The Country by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Which Ukraine is giving free visa?
Same Ukraine asking for $1000 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Time To Divide The Country by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
I tire o. Or he could simply go to the fringes of Bornu or Imo state where shit is happening, pick up his guns and bombs and get a feel of what war actually tastes like.

These little punks just sit in the comfort of their living rooms and type crappy stuff all over the internet. I wonder if he'd even have the data to type shit in a war situation.

You can take him to Borno, Katsina, Kaduna, Kogi, Niger etc. There is no war in Imo State.
Re: Time To Divide The Country by IgweOfNnewi: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Divide The Country by Indispensable85(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2022
Bonavi:

Coming from a teenager who has not seen war before. Ask your parents about 1967-1970.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Divide The Country by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

war is not good ooo

but I love you kiss
Re: Time To Divide The Country by Tingotoe: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
gidgiddy:
Better to divide the country in peace
You and I know that in this part of the world countries can never be divided peacefully but you misguided IPOB miscreants fail to learn the lessons of history. Only two successful secessionist movements have been successful and it was brought about by the blood of millions spilt and an unimaginable degree of human misery. IPOB have unleashed a calamity on the south east whose effects will be fully appreciated over the next decade or so
Re: Time To Divide The Country by Danjikanbauchi: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2022
It is better ooo, because the innocent youths and their properties Buhari and Nigeria army have been killing would have defended themselves.
Re: Time To Divide The Country by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
DIVIDE YA EVIL AND ROUGH LEADERS AMONG THEMSELVES,STOP RUNNING KILLING ERRANDS FOR THEM O YEE FOOLISH YOUTHS OF BLOODMONEY SENSES.THIS HOW TO THINK AND NIGERIA WILL BOUNCE BACK. undecided
Re: Time To Divide The Country by gidgiddy: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
You and I know that in this part of the world countries can never be divided peacefully but you misguided IPOB miscreants fail to learn the lessons of history. Only two successful secessionist movements have been successful and it was brought about by the blood of millions spilt and an unimaginable degree of human misery. IPOB have unleashed a calamity on the south east whose effects will be fully appreciated over the next decade or so

News Flash! Nigeria is already a highly insecure country with a stagnant economy that is spilling the blood of many and bringing an unimaginable degree of human misery

Simply put, Nigeria does not work. Only a fool will believe that an unworkable system will be allowed to continue forever without some sort of revolution occurring to bring it down

If war happens in Nigeria, it wont be like the last one where everything was concentrated in Biafra. There are already many people who are tired of Nigeria. If there is war again, Boko haram that is fighting for an Islamic state in the North East, ISWAP that is fighting for a caliphate in the North west, will all use that opportunity to declare themselves out of Nigeria

In the South, Biafran secessionist will be doing their thing and the Niger Delta militants militants are not likely to be left out of the party. The Nigerian Army will be left fighting on multiple fronts. This will lead to years of internal civil war. No country survives two civil wars
Re: Time To Divide The Country by Tingotoe: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

News Flash! Nigeria is already a highly insecure country with a stagnant economy that is spilling the blood of many and bringing an unimaginable degree of human misery

Simply put, Nigeria does not work. Only a fool will believe that an unworkable system will be allowed to continue forever without some sort of revolution occurring to bring it down

If war happens in Nigeria, it wont be like the last one where everything was concentrated in Biafra. There are already many people who are tired of Nigeria. If there is war again, Boko haram that is fighting for an Islamic state in the North East, ISWAP that is fighting for a caliphate in the North west, will all use that opportunity to declare themselves out of Nigeria

In the South, Biafran secessionist will be doing their thing and the Niger Delta militants militants are not likely to be left out of the party. The Nigerian Army will be left fighting on multiple fronts. This will lead to years of internal civil war. No country survives two civil wars
The war has already begun in Ibo land and it's consequences are beginning to be felt by your people alone. We shall see
Re: Time To Divide The Country by Akudaisi: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

war aren't for cowards like you....
Men died today and would still die tomorrow
Re: Time To Divide The Country by DCatt: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
I agree 110% that Nigeria should divide but not for the reasons you gave. Every region will still face its fair share of problems but leaders can be held to account and won’t have Abuja covering for them.

The system of govt is the problem. The countries that are doing better have regional system. If the power is devolved to the region now, you will see states rise up because there won’t be any excuse, there won’t be Abuja to hide behind and blame. Power in Abuja will be limited to 3 functions of military, foreign affairs and middle man for the regions.
Bonavi:

(1) (Reply)

*i’m Not Leaving PDP For Anyone; Accept My Leadership Or Leave – Obaseki / There Is A Grand Plot To Disenfranchise Muslim Voters – MURIC / There’s No Sit-at-home In Delta – Police Assure Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.