Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis (37204 Views)

Breaking.. RIP.. Shakhtar Donetsk Coach Killed In Ukraine / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Manchester United Signs Fred From Shakhtar Donetsk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by MansoryMX(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
HITdemUP:
The Ukrainian President will eventually surrender. I think it will be wise of him to surrender now to avoid further shed of innocent blood. RIP to the coach. Putin biko

Surrender a whole country to another country. Omorrrr I nor like Nigeria but if I find Nigeria in Ukraine’s State I will rathe die defending Nigeria than surrender. If you’ve You think Ukraine is the only country Russia wants to invade! Think thoroughly bro. Man’s thirst for absolutely power is limitless and insatiable

1 Like

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Seun360(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Westernequinox:
It is necessary you speak out of foolishness all the time, the platform is not a place to display your innate folly, which is being pawn used,you can't even discern between good and evil, I pray for you that one day that someone invades your inheritance on the premises he has a fundamental right over you,times are evil even more so men are beast, unlearned,brash and greedy in their disposition for wealth an power.

The guy is right.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by francisbiz: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
olugabbie:

Well! I think the West miscalculated. They thought that if they put pressure on Putin. He won't invade.

They went as far as highlighting the kind of sanctions Russia will get if Putin invades. Also, they released the intelligence on the possible Russian invasion plan, with the hope it will deter Putin. They highlighted the possible cost of the war and concluded that Russia don't have the fund. Lastly they said that it is impossible for Russia to invade a nation with the population of 4 million woth less than 200000 troops.

They underestimated Russia. I am sure they have learnt a thing or two. Russia gave them time to negotiate. But they rejected Russia security concerns on several occasions. I expected them to bend a little. But they never did. It was game. But they didn't play it well. They never expected the invasion.
In your mind you have investigated and did thorough espionage on America, EU/NATO, Ukraine and Russia then you came up with your personal obsession cum expectation as the conclusion?
What you comment is worthless for any purpose, except it helps people to know that you are very excited to see Ukraine being anihiliated because you think america would be spitef.
You are also happy too see some good brothers sister abroad reading medicine and other good courses in Ukraine killed and may be ran back home to join you at home from your strikes.

I don't want to go into America-russia politics with you because it is a waste of time and energy, it is even irrelevant.

My conclusion is that I wish you what you wish Ukraine
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by olugabbie(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
francisbiz:

In your mind you have investigated and did thorough espionage on America, EU/NATO, Ukraine and Russia then you came up with your personal obsession cum expectation as the conclusion?
What you comment is worthless for any purpose, except it helps people to know that you are very excited to see Ukraine being anihiliated because you think america would be spitef.
You are also happy too see some good brothers sister abroad reading medicine and other good courses in Ukraine killed and may be ran back home to join you at home from your strikes.

I don't want to go into America-russia politics with you because it is a waste of time and energy, it is even irrelevant.

My conclusion is that I wish you what you wish Ukraine

I also wish you what you knowing/unknowing wish Russia.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by babajero(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
HitSong:
The blood is on USA, evil manipulative country using Ukraine as pawns to achieve their evil aims.

The United SNAKE of America!
All the Islamic countries you posted there, killed more of their people than the enemies through suicide bombings and other vices.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
obembet:

I think those who are blaming Ufa and fifa for taking Russian football out of their competition should be ashamed of themselves. If all football players died where will football be?

Have you been reading the news very well?
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Carlyboi(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adjovi:

Will slamming Putin save the lives of those innocents sent to their death by their useless president?

How exactly is Ukraine the aggressor here?it makes any sense to you for a country to invade and annex a sovereign state under any guise?this is not a covert or intel war this a war of weapons...Putin’s act is not justifiable or excusable this is pure and outright bullying and there should be no place for it,not in the least bit in the 21st century!

1 Like

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by ufotunang: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
I think the Ukraine president should just surrender you cannot win this war...USA and NATO are not ready to help Ukraine... surrender so in order to avoid more innocent people from dieing .. Putin is a devil
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Kingcalls: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
paulolee:
rest on man...u died a hero
Putin remains a mad man

He dint die a hero... senseless death... its certain Ukraine will loose , y fight when its certain ud most likely die for nothing... Ukraine is no match for Russia... its like man city playing Alcorcon and after alcorcon is being trashed 6.0 , ud call the players heros ... only a deluded person will think Ukraine ever had a chance against Russia... even America no fit try am....its this little Ukraine... there are fights we should avoid ...what is happening is pure reality of life ... the weak and poor cant defeat the strong and rich ... thats common sense... leave them to battle their type and avoid them...thats y in football we have different divisions and in boxing ,there are different weights ... Ukraine can only fight with countries like Bosnia and serbia ... Russia na heavyweight category
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Adjovi: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Carlyboi:

How exactly is Ukraine the aggressor here?it makes any sense to you for a country to invade and annex a sovereign state under any guise?this is not a covert or intel war this a war of weapons...Putin’s act is not justifiable or excusable this is pure and outright bullying and there should be no place for it,not in the least bit in the 21st century!

I never said Ukraine is the aggressor. My question is why fight a war you can't win putting the lives of your people in danger. That's no leadership.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by faste: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
ybalogs:
He didn't want to die . He should have escaped when he had the chance. All he'd get now is the RIP and sympathies that he isn't even aware of. They Should just negotiate and stop the war already as more innocent souls will still be lost if not stopped now.
Las las all man dies whether u fight or U no fight...he is an hero ..not like some coward indomie generation in Nigeria.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Carlyboi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adjovi:

I never said Ukraine is the aggressor. My question is why fight a war you can't win putting the lives of your people in danger. That's no leadership.

You said he’s not the aggressor and in the same vein you said he’s a fighting a war he can’t win isn’t that contradiction right there?
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by pakirisuitesphc(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
War always involves the aggressor and the defender, Ukraine is the defender here and they are fighting too. I don't know how you interpret things.

Carlyboi:

You said he’s not the aggressor and in the same vein you said he’s a fighting a war he can’t win isn’t that contradiction right there?
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by TenQ: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
SmartyPants:

You speak of matters you do not understand.

The USA has no formal defense relatinship with Ukraine - which is one of the themes of thethis war.

The US has formal mutual defense treaties with Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, with actual military bases in both Japan and S.Korea, and a huge naval presence in the South China Sea.

Vastly different situations.
USA heads leads NATO: a military alliance formed against the Soviet Union. Overall objective is to eliminate the Threats from Russia.

Putin is asking NATO not to accept Ukraine as a member. Of course, NATO is not giving any guarantees.

Russia has gone ahead to seize Ukraine as a preemptive action. Now, Ukraine just found out she's just a mere Pawn to both Russia and USA.

If you read between the lines NATO is not ready to plunge themselves into a War. However, Ukraine can be sacrificed to weaken Russia economically!

Who says USA will be willing to to commit to fighting China over Taiwan or Japan?
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Adjovi: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Carlyboi:

So he's winning right?
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Carlyboi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
War always involves the aggressor and the defender, Ukraine is the defender here and they are fighting too. I don't know how you interpret things.

What are you interpreting?what are you on about?did you read what was previously said or you just choose to jump into it?
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Carlyboi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adjovi:

So he's winning right?

Are you being intentionally ridiculous who’s winning or losing got to do with it?

Did Ukraine make the air strikes or invade Russia or was he supposed to siddon look and watch Russia devastate their country?

Let the back and forth end here pls..adios!
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Adjovi: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Carlyboi:

Are you being intentionally ridiculous who’s winning or losing got to do with it?

Did Ukraine make the air strikes or invade Russia or was he supposed to siddon look and watch Russia devastate their country?

Let the back and forth end here pls..adios!

I can see you don't even value the lives being lost all you are after is for Ukraine to win so y'all can be happy that Russia has been ridiculed or something. If truly anyone cares about lives you tell Ukrainians to leave while they can.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by gawu1: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
nzeobi:
Someone just died fighting what he believed in.

How many Nigerians can die for Nigeria, not even buhari and his zombies in BMO can do that
Don't say you have forgotten that Buhari has fought a war to liberate the south eastern Nigeria from being carved by ipob pigs ancestors as their independent home land.
But ipob pig cannibals like you are afraid to take the fight ones more from where your ancestors failed.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by nzeobi(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
gawu1:
the
Don't say you have forgotten that Buhari has fought a war to liberate the south eastern Nigeria from being carved by ipob pigs ancestors as their independent home land.
But ipob pig cannibals like you are afraid to take the fight ones more from where your ancestors failed.

Which reasonable person or country fights to force people to change their opinion instead of referendum.
Buhari is an agent of darkness and an embodiment of evil
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by OlawaleBammie: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kingosytex:
Just look at how lives are being wasted unnecessarily.

This was completely avoidable.
May he rest in peace.

By bn avoidable, u mean the Ukrainians should hand over their country to rusians abi!?
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by HitSong: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
billgabb:
Are you not tired of this line? Russia is killing Ukrainians and you keep blaming another country. Typical Nigerian.
Or deh
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by HitSong: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
francisbiz:

SHAME ON YOU!
I know you are sick, dirty, hallucinatory and schizophrenic.
Thank God your thought is meaningless, worthless and treated as words of a lower animal
Ho Low Ree buh Ruk kuh

You must be mistaken me for your mother...
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by HitSong: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
omohayek:

Ah yes, America forced Putin at gunpoint to invade a peaceful sovereign nation! You're f***ing insane!
Last line, it's your father...
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by HitSong: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
pseudonomer:

Stop spreading Rubbish…
I'm not like your mother...
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by HitSong: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Westernequinox:
It is necessary you speak out of foolishness all the time, the platform is not a place to display your innate folly, which is being pawn used,you can't even discern between good and evil, I pray for you that one day that someone invades your inheritance on the premises he has a fundamental right over you,times are evil even more so men are beast, unlearned,brash and greedy in their disposition for wealth an power.
Are you mentally deranged or just in a vegetative state?
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Westernequinox: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Correct a fool and he might think he is wise
HitSong:

Are you mentally deranged or just in a vegetative state?

1 Like

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by omohayek: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
HitSong:

Last line, it's my father, a political prostitute for thieves and murderers, just like me!
Yes, I agree, you're a worthless animal who has absolutely nothing to contribute to the world.

1 Like

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Pharaohny: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
francisbiz:

You are a worthless monkey

Your father is a worthless baboon grin cool cool cool cool cool

Abeg make Russia �� continue with the killings
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by HitSong: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
omohayek:

Last line, it's my father, a political prostitute for thieves and murderers, just like me!

Yes, I agree, you're a worthless animal who has absolutely nothing to contribute to the world.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by HitSong: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Westernequinox:
Correct a fool and he might think he is wise
Morōn always think they have a point.
Your derangement is inoperable
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
HITdemUP:
The Ukrainian President will eventually surrender. I think it will be wise of him to surrender now to avoid further shed of innocent blood. RIP to the coach. Putin biko

Surrender what actually?
To give in to the invasion?
Ukraine is an independent and sovereign country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather's 10 Most Expensive Cars In Pictures / Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) / Brazil Players Throw Eggs At Phillipe Coutinho To Celebrate 26th Birthday(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.