Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Was In Bondage, Now I Am Free - Ephraim Inyang Explodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was In Bondage, Now I Am Free - Ephraim Inyang Explodes (272 Views)

Otu Inyang Shot Dead After Church Service In Akwa Ibom / Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was In Bondage, Now I Am Free - Ephraim Inyang Explodes by edikandavid(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Fresh from his sack from the Akwa Ibom State Executive council, former Chief of Staff to the Governor Mr Ephraim Inyangeyen says his sack amounts to freedom from bondage.

Speaking at his country home in Ikot Ebiere, ONNA, over the weekend during a night worship service he organized, Mr Inyangeyen said he was pleased to be liberated, ‘through the sack’.

Apparently referring to the unfortunate axe days earlier, the former Works Commissioner told the congregation that he “went to the battlefield and came back alive”, hence the need to thank God.

He told his followers, in a video that was streamed live on his social media handle, that what was seen by many as a disaster, was indeed a blessing to him.

Mr Inyangeyen who for a while had allegedly disagreed with his principal on the choice of a successor, also used the forum to announce his sack as a temporary setback which will soon be be over.
“It is only the will of man and it cannot stand, but the will of God will prevail”, Inyangeyen roared.

“I came out this evening to thank God for setting me free from bondage. Help me thank God this night for setting me free indeed to worship my God the way I know.”

Without mentioning any name, Ephraim Inyang is heard echoing in the video, “Your time is up, your days are numbered for God is coming to judgement.“

Our investigation reveals that Inyangeyen’s bondage may have actually meant the freedom to openly profess his political disloyalty to his boss.

While in the employ of Mr Udom Emmanuel, Ephraim is alleged to have secured the services of some paid writers to discredit the succession plan of his principal.

He was also believed to be secretly supporting Senator Bassey Albert’s governorship aspiration against the intention of his boss, who prefers Pastor Umo Eno.

The last straw that finally broke his back, came during his series of consultations. First, he was said to have told the Paramount Ruler of Onna,Edidem Raymond Inyang, that he was ready to wrestle and get the senate seat for Eket senatorial district.

Obviously taking a swipe at Pastor Umo Eno who was declared as preferred successor by Governor Emmanuel, Ephraim told Edidem Inyang that no one anointed him for the senate seat but as a real Onna son, he was ready to fight everyone and take the mandate for the senatorial district.

In his alleged desire to scuttle the zoning arrangements in Eket Senatorial District, Ephraim moved against Ikot Abasi federal constituency that was expected to produce to the next senator in 2023.

He also went on to show disdain to his employer during his consultation with some elders from his clan by allegedly pushing blame on Governor Emmanuel and his Accountant General Pastor Andrew Essien.

The comment spark uproar from several quarters, notably the youths, some journalists and kinsmen from Ephraim’s local government area, who all called for his resignation and apologies to the Governor.

He desire to hang on despite not supporting his boss’ programme, was however cut short, Tuesday penultimate week, when a letter from the Secretary to the State Government, declared him surplus to requirement in government.

The letter specifically announced that, “the need to urgent match to match skill set and competencies to the task of maintaining the momentum of economic development in peace, your services are no longer required…”

The February 22, 2022 letter from Dr Emmanuel Ekuwem, drew the curtains on what many believe was an era where blackmail, betrayal, disloyalty and ingratitude walked on two legs around the state’s seat of government.

Re: I Was In Bondage, Now I Am Free - Ephraim Inyang Explodes by FBIBOT(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2022
grin
Re: I Was In Bondage, Now I Am Free - Ephraim Inyang Explodes by MadamVanessa(f): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2022
shocked

Idiotic thief. Your pains and wailing just began.

He's still pained that he was sacked and pursued out of the state house unceremoniously.

What this uselesssss man did to Akwa Ibomites when he was the commissioner of works is enough for him to rot eternally in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Nis Unveils Enhanced Electronic Passport Facility For The South East / Explainer: Why Yahaya Bello May Lose APC Presidential Ticket Amid 2023 Elections / Osun Economy And Why Electorate Must Keep Faith With Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.