Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home (1133 Views)

My 1e Weeks Caucasian Is Very Aggressive In The Night Only / Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... / My Female Caucasian Is A Year Now And No Sign Of Heat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Price: Affordable
WhatsApp:08026496089
Call: 07054235931 if you’re interested

Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by Dawn91(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2022
RYEOFARMS:
Price: Affordable
WhatsApp:08026496089
Call: 07054235931 if you’re interested

Why are you selling your dogo? Can he stay without you?
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Dawn91:

Why are you selling your dogo? Can he stay without you?
Dear sir
It is advisable to sell off your dog or give it out for adoption if you feel you have any reasons not to keep him anymore

Perhaps financial issues, issues of space in your kennel?!, or perhaps you want to travel or you would like to focus on another breed
I hope I have answered your question
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by Dawn91(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
RYEOFARMS:

Dear sir
It is advisable to sell off your dog or give it out for adoption if you feel you have any reasons not to keep him anymore

Perhaps financial issues, issues of space in your kennel?!, or perhaps you want to travel or you would like to focus on another breed
I hope I have answered your question
[/s]
You didn't answer me ,you only listed reasons why people sell, WHY ARE YOU SELLING?!!

1 Like

Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
You didn't answer me ,you only listed reasons why people sell, WHY ARE YOU SELLING?!!

Firstly the dog isn’t mine
It belongs to one of our customers
Secondly it’s for financial reasons he’s got two he’s letting go
In btw these are not the only dogs he has
So are you done with your investigation?!
I might not reply you any longer except ofcourse you’re interested in buying
Thanks and have a nice day wink
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by Dawn91(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
RYEOFARMS:

Firstly the dog isn’t mine
It belongs to one of our customers
Secondly it’s for financial reasons he’s got two he’s letting go
In btw these are not the only dogs he has
So are you done with your investigation?!
I might not reply you any longer except ofcourse you’re interested in buying
Thanks and have a nice day wink
[/s]

The bolded is all i needed, you talk too much

1 Like

Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by 717adesoro: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
okay
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by advanceDNA: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

The bolded is all i needed, you talk too much

You like violence oooo.. lol
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by BhoomiMivics: 3:18am On Mar 15, 2022
How much is it going?
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2022
BhoomiMivics:
How much is it going?
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Another male is available going cheap at 160k
Dm for details on WhatsApp only

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Call BOX HEAD Rottweiler Pup....male And Female For Sale / 7weeks Old Male Eskimo For Quick Sale......very Affordable. / What The Breed Of This Dog Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.