Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,294 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Your Biggest Fear Is Not That You Are In Adequate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Biggest Fear Is Not That You Are In Adequate (131 Views)

Biggest Mess Created In 2023 Was Naira Devaluation From N460 To N1,400-Dangote / Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Biggest Fear Is Not That You Are In Adequate by Alhadady: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Our biggest fear is not that we are in adequate

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

We ask our selves who I'm I to be brilliant, goergeus , talented and fabulous?

Actually who are you not to be?

We were born to manifest the glory of God within us

As we let our own light shine, we uncounciously give other people permission to do the same

Ok Now....Let apply this to your business registration

Your biggest fear is not that you don't register your business because are selling low price product like Okrika cloths

Or Making low sales in your business or services as a internet marketer, Fashion designer, computer accessories dealer, cake Baker, e-commerce service providers etc

Or not have money to register your business

But but

Your deepest fear is that you ask your selves who I'm I to win grant worth millions for the business?

Who I'm I to secure contract?

What I'm I selling that worth registering it

What service I'm rendering that worth register or having a corporate account for?

Who are you not win millions contract

Who are you not to scale that Business?

Who are you not to prepare your business ahead opportunities?

Who are you?

You are born to manifest the Glory of the God in you and your business that is within You

And as we let our light shine, we uncounciously give other people permission to do the same

I've learned the lesson You should also do

Will you?

© A.S Al-hadady (ALFAPRENURE)

CEO Al-hadady Business Konsult
CAC registration expert

Connect with me here:
/+2349067097692
Re: Your Biggest Fear Is Not That You Are In Adequate by Dawn91(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Alhadady:
Our biggest fear is not that we are in adequate

As we let our own light shine, we uncounciously give other people permission to do the same

Ok Now....Let apply this to your business registration

Your biggest fear is not that you don't register your business because are selling low price product like Okrika cloths

Or Making low sales in your business or services as a internet marketer, Fashion designer, computer accessories dealer, cake Baker, e-commerce service providers etc

Or not have money to register your business

But but

Your deepest fear is that you ask your selves who I'm I to win grant worth millions for the business?

Who I'm I to secure contract?

What I'm I selling that worth registering it

What service I'm rendering that worth register or having a corporate account for?

Who are you not win millions contract

Who are you not to scale that Business?

Who are you not to prepare your business ahead opportunities?

Who are you?

You are born to manifest the Glory of the God in you and your business that is within You

And as we let our light shine, we uncounciously give other people permission to do the same

I've learned the lesson You should also do

Will you?

© A.S Al-hadady (ALFAPRENURE)

CEO Al-hadady Business Konsult
CAC registration expert

Connect with me here:
/+2349067097692
[/s]

Say no to bad grammar and fraud

Re: Your Biggest Fear Is Not That You Are In Adequate by Samuelnze(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Alhadady post=110739574]Our biggest fear is not that we are in adequate

#####

words from ALKELAH AND THE BEE(movie)
copy cat

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Write A Good Résumé ? / Improve Space & Functionality Of Your Ute – Get Dual Cab Canopy / Taxpayers In Anambra Rose From 11,000 To 506,000 In My Tenure, Former Airs Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.