Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

” I Am Considering Dropping Out From Oxford University” DJ Cuppy, Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ” I Am Considering Dropping Out From Oxford University” DJ Cuppy, Laments (177 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

” I Am Considering Dropping Out From Oxford University” DJ Cuppy, Laments by Trendyloaded(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerian famed disc jockey and daughter of Femi Otedola the billionaire, DJ Cuppy has once again detailed her crave to
quit University of Oxford.

The singer, took to her official Twitter handle and detailed
her crave to drop out from Oxford University which caught
indefinite number of her fans and followers.

Hot Post! https://beatzloaded.com/i-am-considering-dropping-out-from-oxford-university-dj-cuppy-laments/

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Encouraging Women To “chop” Their Married Lovers / The Weeknd Joins “the Simpsons” As Child Influencer / Bbmzansi 2022 Sis Tamara Saturday Night Party Mpho Thato Themba Terry Libo-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.