Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Wives Of Irish-based Men Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Russians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wives Of Irish-based Men Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Russians (378 Views)

Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Former US Marine Killed In Ukraine After Signing Up To Fight Russians / British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Of Irish-based Men Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Russians by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
View edit history

Independent.ie
Wives of Irish-based men who have travelled to fight Russians tell of anxious wait on updates from husbands

He told me ‘I have decided’ – and so I helped him pack for war in Ukraine

independent.ie

Re: Wives Of Irish-based Men Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Russians by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
This wife's wants to probably leave their husband's before lol.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Irish-based Men Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Russians by dawnomike(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
So i thought that i had decided when i wanted to join the Nigerian military in order to fight boko haram... Today, i am glad I never did.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Irish-based Men Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Russians by SweetSauce(f): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
dawnomike:
So i thought that i had decided when i wanted to join the Nigerian military in order to fight boko haram... Today, i am glad I never did.
What made you change your mind?
Re: Wives Of Irish-based Men Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Russians by seunny4lif(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin
You no wan die cheesy

dawnomike:
Re: Wives Of Irish-based Men Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Russians by dawnomike(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2022
SweetSauce:

What made you change your mind?
My dad begged me not to do that being his only son... grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Irish-based Men Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Russians by ObamaMessi: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2022
I'm glad that my dad have imposed sanction Putin and Russia.We will not allow him to fly over our roof.

(1) (Reply)

Did Putin Use The 1999 Apartment Bombings To Become President? / Breaking - Ukrainian Farmers Now Selling Captured Russian Tanks To Raise Funds / Zelenskiy Calls For End To Blockade Of Odesa Port To Prevent Global Food Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.