Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Glo Introduces Internet Plan For Mobile, Tablet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Glo Introduces Internet Plan For Mobile, Tablet (11152 Views)

I Need A Low-cost Router/internet Plan For My Cafe Based In Ota, Ogun State / Which Is The Best, Most Affordable Internet Plan? / Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second Any Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Introduces Internet Plan For Mobile, Tablet by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
As part of continuous efforts to offer more value to subscribers on its network, national telecoms operator, Globacom, has unveiled new pocket-friendly, high speed Internet plans which are tailored to benefit the ever increasing numbers of users of handsets, smart phones and tablets across the country.

The new HSI plans, which offer lower rates and the most generous data volumes, will now make it possible for Glo subscribers to use their data enabled devices to browse the internet, stream audio and video clips, download apps and chat with their family and friends at even more affordable rates.

The newly introduced plans are Glo Instant Surf, One Week and Always Micro, which are suitable for handsets and Always Macro which is suitable for both handsets and tablets. Glo Instant Surf, for instance, offers the subscriber a data usage of 10MB at just N100 for a validity period of 24 hours, while the One Week plan will give the subscriber 50MB of data usage for a validity period of seven days at the cost of N400 only.

Always Micro, on the other hand, offers 200MB of data download, which is valid for a period of one month (30 days) at the cost of N1,000 only, while Always Macro will give the subscriber 1GB of data for 30 days at the cost of N3,000 only. The Always Macro plan is available for users of handsets as well as smart phones and tablets such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab and the Apple I-pad.

Other existing plans have also been reviewed to give more value to subscribers.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20110628301782

http://www.gloworld.com/handsetsntablets.asp

http://www.gloworld.com/3grouter.asp
Re: Glo Introduces Internet Plan For Mobile, Tablet by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
what the heck do these foolish networks take us 4?
Re: Glo Introduces Internet Plan For Mobile, Tablet by cupid4ig(m): 5:19am On Jul 08, 2012
More reason why I will still stick with my blackberry. People can hate blackberry all they want but the truth is with my 1500 I can browse unlimited for one month and am getting my PlayBook soon and will browse with my normal bis without paying any other dime. BB rock
More reason why I will still stick with my blackberry. People can hate blackberry all they want but the truth is with my 1500 I can browse unlimited for one month and am getting my PlayBook soon and will browse with my normal bis without paying any other dime. BB rock

(1) (Reply)

Connecting Opera Mini Browser 4rm Phone 2 Laptop. / 6 Benefits Of Using USB Flash Drives / Vsat Equipment (help Is Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.