Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Jobs/vacancies - Finance Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies - Finance Manager (157 Views)

Vacancies!!! Finance Executive / Urgent Vacancies: Finance And Recovery Officers. / Jobs/Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies - Finance Manager by StreSERT: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Our client who is a diversified financial company that offers a bouquet of services in investment, asset management, financial advisory, and other wealth management services is looking to hire a Finance Manager[/b]

[b]Location:
Ilupeju, Lagos

JOB DESCRIPTION
• Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
• Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
• Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize costs and maximize operational profit.
• Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
• Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
• Ensure accurate and timely management and financial reporting, including quarterly management accounts/statuary accounts
• Providing insightful, pro-active, high-quality analysis to support decision-making in the context of wider business implications
• Asset and fund performance reporting
• Deposit Mobilization
• Income Generation
• Creation and management of new/existing risk assets
• Customer Acquisition& Retention
• Cross Selling of all company’s products
• Relationship Management
• Growth of Money Market Fund

SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
• Asset management highly desirable, financial services essential
• Excellent presentation skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong business analytics and commercial skills.
• Financial planning and project management skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Good negotiation, researching and networking skills.
• Good knowledge of business processes.
• Sharp, articulate and high attention to details.
• Warm and charismatic personality.

REQUIREMENTS[i][/i]
• A degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
• 4-7 years’ relevant experience with not less than 3 years in an asset management company
• Must have worked in the finance, treasury or Credit unit of a financial institution
• Must be Chartered - ICAN/ ACCA
• Ability to use an Asset Management software

Method of Application: [i][/i]Kindly share/click the link https:///3vyRu1g to apply or send resumes to recruitment@stresertservices.com

(1) (Reply)

Legal Officer / Chat Operators - WORK FROM HOME / Someone Should Please Link Me With Any Factory Company In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.