Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Have A Passion For Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have A Passion For Education (560 Views)

Courses That Might Turn Your Passion Into Compassion / A Thread For Education Students And Graduates / Minister For Education, Prof Ruqayatu Sacked ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Passion For Education by chimii(f): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
Dear nairalanders, I need your candid advice. I am presently working as a EA to a high executive in an organisation. I have worked for about one and half years, earned good money, had the opportunity to travel abroad etc.; but i still strongly feel i'm in the wrong place. I have a strong passion for education. I dream of owning my own school, staying among children and youth and impacting knowledge. Moreover, my job doesn't give me much joy and satisfaction anymore cos of my grumpy difficult boss whom I have tried to manage this far. I'm having thoughts of switching over to pursue my desire, say find a private school to begin teaching, pursue a degree in education, build on my dream and make a career out of education, but I'm still tempted to continue my job because of the goodies that come with it though I dont find joy and satisfaction in it. Please I need your advice - if you were in my shoes, what would you do?

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Post Ume / Uniabuja Prospective Candidates Let's Meet Here / Applicatin For A Masters Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.