Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,694 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Mum Is Sick But Refused To Take Medicine. What Should I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mum Is Sick But Refused To Take Medicine. What Should I Do? (187 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Is Sick But Refused To Take Medicine. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
My mother has been sick and I have taken her to hospital and after diagnosis, drugs were given which she is not taking.

She has continued like this for a long time.

She said if she takes any drugs, it use to disturb her.

What do you suggest I can do to restore her back to good health?

Advice please.
Re: My Mum Is Sick But Refused To Take Medicine. What Should I Do? by MITCHELL96: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nawa oo

You didn't state what's wrong with her, try and do that so we know what to suggest to you

Though, Some people are allergic to drugs, no matter what's wrong with them, they'll never take drugs, i hope she isn't one of them ?

How does she wanna get healed ? Doctors have detected what's wrong with her, she should take the drugs and anticipate her healing

Abi she's one of these people that wants GOD to heal them without taking any drugs ? GOD doesn't work that way, he must pass through something to heal her, let her take the drugs
Re: My Mum Is Sick But Refused To Take Medicine. What Should I Do? by CatANDratTHEORY: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
I don't understand.
Is she a JW? If your mum ain't a JW then she's suffering from Pharmacophobia.

You should get her to see a therapist.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Massage / How To Make Yourself Happy Every Day / Cost Of Total Hip Replacement Surgery India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.