Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (515 Views)

ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by IhateYouMan: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
The indigenous people of Biafra are ardent advocates for the self determination of indigenous groups to choose their own fate for the sake of peace and prosperity.

IPOB is also against the constant slaughter of Igbo people by the murderous Nigerian army and terrorist herdsmen, so they formed ESN to counter this unwanted violence in their towns and cities. This was a good thing.

However a large number of IPOBIANS are hypocrites because they are against the self determination of Ukraine and instead support Russia in their murderous invasion of a sovereign nation with all the destruction and death involved. They have posted false and doctored videos of Putin supporting Biafra and even gone as far as campaigning for the support of Russian troops and their allies in their genocide. These videos of Putin supporting Biafra have been proven to be lies and have nothing to do with Biafra.

IPOB members and supporters keep disgracing Igbos on social media with their unhinged logic, stark lies and support for racists such as Trump and dictators such as Putin. The violence they have unleased in Igbo land is second to none and we are all suffering because of it. IPOB is not strategic, composed, balanced or pragmatic. They are emotional, impulsive, abusive and incoherent liars.

It is time for IPOB to transform itself into an intellectual power house and re-strategise in order to achieve its goals which are noble and healthy for the freedom and improvement of the Igbo race and others. IPOB must also invest in the re-education of our youth with history, logic and truth.

Stop the hypocrisy and lies, it is making all of us look bad.
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by Jubal01: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Seen.
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by duality(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
IhateYouMan:
The indigenous people of Biafra are ardent advocates for the self determination of indigenous groups to choose their own fate for the sake of peace and prosperity.

IPOB is also against the constant slaughter of Igbo people by the murderous Nigerian army and terrorist herdsmen, so they formed ESN to counter this unwanted violence in their towns and cities. This was a good thing.

However a large number of IPOBIANS are hypocrites because they are against the self determination of Ukraine and instead support Russia in their murderous invasion of a sovereign nation with all the destruction and death involved. They have posted false and doctored videos of Putin supporting Biafra and even gone as far as campaigning for the support of Russian troops and their allies in their genocide. These videos of Putin supporting Biafra have been proven to be lies and have nothing to do with Biafra.

IPOB members and supporters keep disgracing Igbos on social media with their unhinged logic, stark lies and support for racists such as Trump and dictators such as Putin. The violence they have unleased in Igbo land is second to none and we are all suffering because of it. IPOB is not strategic, composed, balanced or pragmatic. They are emotional, impulsive, abusive and incoherent liars.

It is time for IPOB to transform itself into an intellectual power house and re-strategise in order to achieve its goals which are noble and healthy for the freedom and improvement of the Igbo race and others. IPOB must also invest in the re-education of our youth with history, logic and truth.

Stop the hypocrisy and lies, it is making all of us look bad.

Do you support ipob self determination?
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by PointZerom: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
I will cut supply of Zimbabwe weed before you run mad.
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Don't try us woooo ! We are fully Prepared to head to the battle field cool

1 Like

Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by IhateYouMan: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
duality:

Do you support ipob self determination?

I support self determination.
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by 12Monkeys: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
The OP got it twisted.

IPOB is with Ukraine and not Russia.

IPOB is against the partitioning of Ukraine and are fully in support of the Jewish puppet govt that has been bombing the Donbass region for daring to seccede.

Their current parrot in Radio Biafra made this clear with a series of tweets where he posted the hashtag "I stand with Ukraine".

The reason why those eternal slaves are supporting Ukraine is because their Jewish masters in IsraHell is at the leading front fighting Russia.

IPOB and Igbos are irredeemably stupid lot

2 Likes

Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by duality(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
IhateYouMan:

I support self determination.

Then you should support ipob
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by IhateYouMan: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
duality:

Then you should support ipob

I was a supporter of IPOB until they started extra judicial killings in the South East, spreading lies and supporting a genocidal dictator called Putin. No difference between Buhari and Putin.
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by kollinzgee(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
12Monkeys:
The OP got it twisted.

IPOB is against the partitioning of Ukraine and are fully in support of the Jewish puppet govt that has been bombing the Donbass region for daring to seccede.

Their current parrot in Radio Biafra made this clear with a series of tweets where he posted the hashtag "I stand with Ukraine".

The reason why those eternal slaves are supporting Ukraine is because their Jewish masters in IsraHell is at the leading front fighting Russia.

Look at the way Ukrainians are fighting hard to preserve their self determination because they value freedom, imagine if Ukraine was a Afonja country,no single human will remain in afonja republic they would have all ran to Benin republic and togo as refugees even before the first shot Afonja is the weakest tribe on Earth they deserve to be colonised over and over again.
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by SeeThisLoser: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
12Monkeys:
The OP got it twisted.

God bless ISRAEL. God destroy all terrorists. AMEN

Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by Northernblood5(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
IhateYouMan:

I was a supporter of IPOB until they started extra judicial killings in the South East, spreading lies and supporting a genocidal dictator called Putin. No difference between Buhari and Putin.

Me too. I still support Biafra but i don't support Simon Ekpa's extremism.

Russia would have stopped after recognizing Dombas and the other secceeding part of Ukraine as they said that they are protecting them from Ukraine government. What them are they doing in Kyiv?? Supporting Russias lies as a justifiable reason for causing these deaths is Evil.

1 Like

Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by 12Monkeys: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
kollinzgee:

Look at the way Ukrainians are fighting hard to preserve their self determination because they value freedom, imagine if Ukraine was a Afonja country,no single human will remain in afonja republic they would have all ran to Benin republic and togo as refugees even before the first shot Afonja is the weakest tribe on Earth they deserve to be colonised over and over again.

Okoro , the Donbass region that is 100% ethnic Russian and has always been Russian clay held a constitutionally backed referendum to leave Ukraine after the Obama ochestrated coup that saw Ukraine become a vassal of Ratschild .

Rather than accept the referendum in both the Donbass and Crimea, the Jewish Mafiya waged a brutal repressive war on both regions which forced Russia to step in.

Now the state of IsraHell was the first nation to condemn Russia doing the needful to protect innocent civilians that the Jewish Mafiya have been killing since 2014.

If you Igbo louts are truly for self determination then why oppose that of Donbass?

Okoro judas.

1 Like

Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by SeeThisLoser: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=12Monkeys post=110748203]

Okoro , the Donbass region that is 100% ethnic Russian and has always been Russian clay held a constitutionally backed referendum to leave Ukraine after the Obama ochestrated coup that saw Ukraine become a vassal of Ratschild .

I blame ASUU strikes for your ignorance.

The Donbass region is not made up of 100% ethnic Russian. Google is free !!

'According to the 2001 census, ethnic Ukrainians form 58% of the population of Luhansk Oblast and 56.9% of Donetsk Oblast. Ethnic Russians form the largest minority, accounting for 39% and 38.2% of the two oblasts respectively. Modern Donbas is a predominately Russophone region.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donbas
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by Svlla: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
False

The Donbas region not up to 50% ethnic Russians although over 80% Russian speakers

It is Crimea and Sevastopol that has that clear Russian majority

I also support the self determination of Donbas

12Monkeys:

Rather than accept the referendum in both the Donbass and Crimea, the Jewish Mafiya waged a brutal repressive war on both regions which forced Russia to step in.

Now the state of IsraHell was the first nation to condemn Russia doing the needful to protect innocent civilians that the Jewish Mafiya have been killing since 2014.

If you Igbo louts are truly for self determination then why oppose that of Donbass?

Okoro judas.
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by 12Monkeys: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Svlla:
False

The Donbas region not up to 50% ethnic Russians although over 80% Russian speakers

It is Crimea and Sevastopol that has that clear Russian majority

I also support the self determination of Donbas

It's at least 87% but the entire populace voted to leave Ukraine for your jewish masters.

Can you deny this?
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by Svlla: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Whose Jewish master??

The 87% is only in your head but Google is your friend and I could help you with a rare pdf material that has the population and demographic study of most Europe countries and their relative ethnic spatial distribution across Europe but that material will be a waste on you

12Monkeys:

It's at least 87% but the entire populace voted to leave Ukraine for your jewish masters.

Can you deny this?
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by 12Monkeys: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Svlla:
Whose Jewish master??

The 87% is only in your head but Google is your friend and I could help you with a rare pdf material that has the population and demographic study of most Europe countries and their relative ethnic spatial distribution across Europe but that material will be a waste on you

But I don't do Jewggle .

Ask yourself why the Donbass overwhelmingly voted to leave jewkraine ?
Re: The Ukraine War And The Hypocrisy And Lies Of the Indigenous People Of Biafra by Svlla: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Referendum was done in Crimea and Sevastopol

So when did the donbas vote?

The only plebiscite action carried out in Ukraine 2014 was the one of Crimea and Sevastopol

12Monkeys:

But I don't do Jewggle .

Ask yourself why the Donbass overwhelmingly voted to leave jewkraine ?

(1) (Reply)

Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" / Ukraine Blew Up Russian Pontoon Bridges And Units Trying To Cross It. PICTURES. / Queen’s Death: Rainbow Appears At Buckingham Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.