Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) (3389 Views)

This Is A Random Text To Remind You To Smile / Happy Pictures, Colours ,happiness (remember To Smile) / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) by TheSourcerer: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dominatrix:

Awesome stuff! cool
haha yeah , how's your evening going so far?
Re: Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) by Dominatrix(f): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
haha yeah , how's your evening going so far?

Not bad, thank you!
How's yours?
Re: Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) by TheSourcerer: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dominatrix:

Not bad, thank you!
How's yours?
was , is still going great , are you Active on WhatsApp ill like to have you on contact if you don't mind ,
Re: Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) by Dominatrix(f): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
was , is still going great , are you Active on WhatsApp ill like to have you on contact if you don't mind ,

Everyone is, but you'll have to crawl before you walk, get it? grin... So why don't you e-mail me?
Re: Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) by TheSourcerer: 5:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Dominatrix:

Everyone is, but you'll have to crawl before you walk, get it? grin... So why don't you e-mail me?
lol Dominatrix ,alright then , sent .

So what are you doing at the moment ? I just got up
Re: Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) by TheSourcerer: 5:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Dominatrix:

I don't know how the email works , but I sent one from your profile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laspotech Pt List Is Out Check The Portal / Checking Jamb Result With Mobile Phone Made Easy / ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.