Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Do Other Countries Sell African Foods? SHARWARMA - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do Other Countries Sell African Foods? SHARWARMA (886 Views)

See Rice Dishes From Other Countries. (pictures) / List Of South African Foods / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Other Countries Sell African Foods? SHARWARMA by gistmega: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerians are losing the rubrics of their soul. No other nationalities eat or sell Nigerian food if not Nigerians selling to Nigerians or others selling to Nigerians.
Nigeian jollof rice is popular but not embraced. The chinese and Indians bring their cultural goods here are we go gaga for them. Look at shawarma for example. An asian snack but sells like dildoes in Nigeria.
While mama funke remains by the wall near a gutter to sell ewa, the Asians are raking in billions right in Nigeria. isn't it a shame?
all the runs girls want shawarma not ewa and or ewedu.
why do we only always embrace other people's food and they forbid ours?

1 Like

Re: Do Other Countries Sell African Foods? SHARWARMA by tollyboy5(m): 4:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Gistmega i sent you a mail
Re: Do Other Countries Sell African Foods? SHARWARMA by emysmile: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2022
As for me and my appetite, na that Ewa, Amala, Agidi jollof etc I like
Re: Do Other Countries Sell African Foods? SHARWARMA by gistmega: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2022
tollyboy5:
Gistmega i sent you a mail
let me check it
Re: Do Other Countries Sell African Foods? SHARWARMA by Mom007(f): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Forget that sharwama comparison. Sharwama sales has empowered so many Nigerian youth who would have otherwise gone into crime. Their industriousness makes me so happy and I love buying from them. At mowe busstop alone for instance, every evening, there are as many as 20 sharwama stands selling basic and decent sharwama. (I actually counted one day like that). Each stand is run by a minimum of 2 people. That's employment. Iya basirat that's selling her beans should pray for more grace. Her market too will locate her.

2 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Sell African Foods? SHARWARMA by tollyboy5(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
gistmega:
let me check it
Yeah sent the file already
Re: Do Other Countries Sell African Foods? SHARWARMA by gistmega: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2022
I read it and thought that you have done a great job so far. I really appreciate your efforts and ambition. Nevertheless, if you could make this very simple and detailed down to on page or maximum one and a half it will be cool. Cut out the trivial and provide only the important information leaving the reading inquisitive to know more. Again, remove the color and open with the name of your company or project. On the overall you sold more of yourself than your business. Project your business and not you.

I love the table that you used but you can do a better job. Make the table direct and straight to the point. Use visuals (chart. Use professional colors to make it catchy). Delete the entire Qualification section, you are a company and you must make the reader see you as a team of experts or a group. Tosjane is quite a difficult name to sound out for people with speech difficulty. They will not be able to pronounce it properly or recommend to others. 50k for marketing is poor. Quadruple it!

Make it simple, concise, precise!

Name of company/project....
Mission.... (in not more than 3 consistent lines)
Projected investment... (Capital)
Assets .... (state what you already have and location. Then state what you need to flourish)
Projected growth .... ( quarterly growth, I mean every 3 months)
Target audience ... (slide in your marketing strategy, but do not include the cost. No investor wants to pay for this)
Annual profit ... (Give the full number then split into two to boost confidence)
Conclude by stating your dedication(entire team) to this and how you will work your buttt out to achieve the goal. Also slide in your future ambition to grow your baby into this imaginary mammoth.

Be succinct with words. Use direct and convincing words.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Cook / Which will you prefer BEEF OR PORK?? *Your View/thoughts Towards Pork?* / 10 Salt Shockers That Could Make Hypertension Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.