Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview (11473 Views)

I Need A Driving Job / What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure / NNPC 2019 Recruitment:5 Likely Questions To Expect At An NNPC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good day nairalanders, I just got an invitation to an interview for a driving job I applied for last year. I'm currently a serving corper in Abuja and haven't been to any interview ever. Please I'd like to know what do and also what to expect. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Slickbishop(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
U may be asked to drive the car out of the compound with some other monitoring u, basically,u will have to drive the car and bring it back into the compound

14 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Arysexy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
When you get there u will be tested. Don't hop into the car and start driving when given d key.

Open d bonnet and check d fluids, oil, radiator fluid, gear oil confirm they all gauged before starting the vehicle. While engine is steaming check d wipers and allow engine to steam a while before driving

You will fail the test if you hop in and start driving

I hope you have a driving license

Also check d Tyres. It shows you are an observant driver

330 Likes 32 Shares

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by lereinter(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Arysexy:
When you get there u will be tested. Don't hop into the car and start driving when given d key.

Open d bonnet and check d fluids, oil, radiator fluid, gear oil confirm they all gauged before starting the vehicle. While engine is steaming check d wipers and allow engine to steam a while before driving

Good of you

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by lacasera14(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Arysexy:

Wisdom. Even though I'm not a driver, I love this response.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by CheapWebsite1: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
shocked
Valid driver license
A drive around for test run maybe

2 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by WiszyFraud: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Arysexy:

Job interview passed 100%

You be good pilot. . cheesy

67 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Kingpele(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wow ,use side mirror if u are on reverse gear ,don't look back ,if u do u will lose the job ,be confident on the steering, they will be monitoring your demeanour and also use your seat belt

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by BigDawsNet: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Do you have a driving license

How long have you been driving

How do you deal with traffic pressure

For how long can you be on a wheel

Can you work on weekends

Can you wash car everyday

Do you possess basic mechanical skills

Step 2

You will have to demonstrate your skills with a car .....

Goodluck

11 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by smilyice(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hope say u sabi drive and u have a valid driver's license......just check everything u need to check and make sure it's ok before u start driving

3 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Highways: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Remember to adjust the mirrors... It also shows you're observant... Good luck

6 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Bounceboune7: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Arysexy:

nice

Don't forget to use seat belt ooo,na interview no b everyday driving ooo

9 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Sirmuel1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Arysexy:

I learnt so much from you, thank you.

11 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Kokaine(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
You go drive na.
Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Goldolaina(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
H
Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Valyrian: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Also be conversant about other road users and road signs.

4 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by PointZerom: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Arysexy:

This is unlike nairaland, you hardly get positive and meaningful response like this here.

30 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Godjone(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrizzyJeri:
Good day nairalanders, I just got an invitation to an interview for a driving job I applied for last year. I'm currently a serving corper in Abuja and haven't been to any interview ever. Please I'd like to know what do and also what to expect. Thank you
do you have your driver's license
Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Arysexy:

This reply is professional. Love this

10 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Adisa89(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Arysexy:

I was going to say something like this, kudos.
Then again, in the middle of the road the monitor may ask the applicant to turn around and head back to the office. At this point, the applicant only needs to look for the nearest U-turn or a roundabout while ensuring he's not violating any traffic or road rules. But if he foolishly pulls a danfo driver style and turns in the middle of the road, he has failed.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Omotosho1090905(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
The second comment is all you need to pass. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow ,use side mirror if u are on reverse gear ,don't look back ,if u do u will lose the job ,be confident on the steering, they will be monitoring your demeanour and also use your seat belt
Bros there are blind spots the side mirrors don’t cover. Please look back when reversing unless you’ve got a reverse camera installed.

airsaylongcome:

Will the rear view and wing mirrors give you a view of your blindspots? Surely you got to take a glance at the areas where the mirrors don't cover. No?
Dont mind all these local drivers. Some don’t even know blind spots exists. Yeye.

[s]
countryman13:

Blind spots? Hmmmm am speechless oooo coz ur advice sounds unprofessional as per driving
[/s]Crap. Go learn the basics of driving.

7 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by bigdammyj: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Okay
Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Nwakannaya1: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
If the engine is hot, don't open the radiator, just check the coolant container alone.
Success.

3 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Familiarity of the local route is key, don't just blab out being a corper from an obscure village with no motorable roads.
Market yourself well.

3 Likes

Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by GboyegaD(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why did you opt for the driving job? You must be able to defend this as you might seem to be over qualified for the job as a graduate. Think about this question in two ways: been over qualified and why driving? I'm not sure there's any course that prepares one to be a driver post graduation.
Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by omoredia: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Search for HASPOL JINIM LTD online they will give u important info.

The are always recruiting the best drivers in Nigeria.
Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by qekng40(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Expect technical questions about driving
Re: What To Expect At A Driving Job Interview by nedekid: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oga leave all this advice, I must say, well intended and knowledgeable though.
The issue is can you drive?
If you can, just go there and drive!. All these talk talk and advice will only make a simple thinh like driving complicated and difficult.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (41 Positions) / Nnpc Test Update / The Deteriorative Recruitment Processes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.