Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation (684 Views)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / My Cousin Is 18 Years Old And Hasn't Started Menstruation / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation by Southernigbo: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hello guys here. Just learnt of the situation of a man who is torn between proceeding with his marriage to a lady of 20 who has never menstruated or cancelling it. I must however admit that this is the first time I'm seeing a scenario like this. And I'm wondering, does this mean that such girl is technically still not matured and can't be married off? Secondly, if she eventually start to Menstruate, Will she continue beyond the normal menopausal years?
Re: 20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation by Ay04z(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Go and see doctor... Period.. Is abnormal... In diz present generation

2 Likes

Re: 20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation by Cerebellum: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
She needs medical attention Asap.

A young girl half her age is mensurating already in this modern time.
Do the needful.
Re: 20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation by MufasaLion: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
She needs medical care. Visit a gynecologist.
Re: 20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation by frozen70(f): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Southernigbo:
Hello guys here. Just learnt of the situation of a man who is torn between proceeding with his marriage to a lady of 20 who has never menstruated or cancelling it. I must however admit that this is the first time I'm seeing a scenario like this. And I'm wondering, does this mean that such girl is technically still not matured and can't be married off? Secondly, if she eventually start to Menstruate, Will she continue beyond the normal menopausal years?

Some comes early while some comes late, it depends on her family gene

But getting to 20yrs at this present generation is what am still thinking, because some starts as early as 14 yrs

1 Like

Re: 20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation by Boogyman557: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

I NEED BLA more WEED to SEE DIS MATTERZ CLEAR..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: 20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation by biznx2019: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
My Dear, it is a medical condition called Amenorrhea.
It is of two types:
1) Primary Amenorrhea: Where she has never seen it before at all.
2)Secondary Amenorrhea: Where she has seen it, but it stopped.

The good news is that it's treatable.
She's not less a woman.
Note: It depends on the cause oh, She has to do several test.
She has to do Pervic scan, Transvaginal scan, Hormone profile, Ovary reserved test and HSG if necessary.

1 Like

Re: 20 Yr Old Child Who Hasn't Started Menstruation by obecha(f): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Please can you recommend a gynaecologist in the private hospital she can see for the treatment?

(1) (Reply)

Am Dieing Pls Help Me!! / What You Need To Know About CBD Oil / Important Information On Hiv Aids cures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.