Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! (1885 Views)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Invade Umunwelile In Etche Rivers, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by zedegit: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Stay Alert!!!

There's an evil business going on at Etche in Rivers State.
When you are a stranger and enter a bike, the bikeman takes you into a lonely path with the connivance of other bike members pretending to show the way.

Armed men surround you and match you further into the bush, a ransom is demanded, after clearing your bank account for those that use mobile banking app.

If there's delay in sending ransom, you are killed and your body parts are sold.

You have been warned. The days are evil. Police knows about this. They need to be flushed out.

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by chigoziri2403(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks for the information

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by donbachi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Etche get good name before?

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by Ever8090: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
I almost fail victim to this sometime last year, I was lured by a friend from imo state.

Thank God i escape, too tired to start narrating the whole story but I tel you what!..it was scary when I finally find out what I would have entered into if not God.

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Etche and anybody from Etche are all evil. Take my word for it. I'm saying from experience. Very evil people. Tufia

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by alcaptainero: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2022
You are narrow minded to try to generalize the evil that those ibos from neighboring Abia and Imo state are doing to Etche people.

I have told my family that on no account should they rent, lease or sale any property to any ibo man coming to Etche, because they are always dubious, they don’t always come with any clear business except trading; trading what??

Make dem no worry, continue giving Etche bad name until one day wey jungle judgement will happen to the perpetrators. That very day, we shall know where they come from.

Firstly, Etche land is blessed with the best crude oil in Nigeria (Bonny-light crude), the flow stations at Odagwa, Umuechem and Umuebulu gathers raw crude flowing from more than 250 oil well heads in Etche land. So, we are blessed (bad leadership is a debate for another day).

Secondly, The typical Etche man is a hardworking farmer and also does well in academics and other important areas of endeavor.

Summarily, We are not skull miners from the west neither are we ngwa people from the East that are cannibals

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by Bravetunde: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2022
alcaptainero:
You are narrow minded to try to generalize the evil that those ibos from neighboring Abia and Imo state are doing to Etche people. I have told my family that onboard account should they rent, lease or sale any property to any ibo man coming to Etche, they don’t always come with any clear business except trading; trading what??

Make dem no worry, continue giving Etche bad name until one day wey jungle judgement will happen to the perpetrators. That very day, we shall know where they come from.

The typical Etche man is a hardworking farmer and also does well in academics and other important areas of endeavor. We are not skull miners neither are we ngwa people that are cannibals
But etche speak igbo and are igbos.
All these thing you are saying is trash,most people complain about the ritual killing going on in etche.and do u want to tell me that other igbos we come to etche Igbo land and camp some where and be killing without the knowledge of the host community.
Try to reason sometimes.peace.
You can also deny your tribe but etche is igbo 100%.

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by tit(f): 2:23am On Mar 05, 2022
alcaptainero:
You are narrow minded to try to generalize the evil that those ibos from neighboring Abia and Imo state are doing to Etche people.

I have told my family that on no account should they rent, lease or sale any property to any ibo man coming to Etche, because they are always dubious, they don’t always come with any clear business except trading; trading what??

Firstly, Etche land is blessed with the best crude oil in Nigeria (Bonny-light crude), the flow stations at Odagwa, Umuechem and Umuebulu gathers raw crude flowing from more than 250 oil well heads in Etche land. So, we are blessed (bad leadership is a debate for another day).

Secondly, The typical Etche man is a hardworking farmer and also does well in academics and other important areas of endeavor.

Summarily, We are not skull miners from the west neither are we ngwa people from the East that are cannibals

fulani bororo.
why must you pretend?

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by Boogyman557: 2:34am On Mar 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool etche way I de JAZZ in STEADY to BLA WEED wen I de P.H...

make Any MANCHI JUNZ or ZUZU

I SWEAR DOWN

I go make sure sey I BLAST BLAST der left legs drop 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen..

WTF MAN!

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Bravetunde:

But etche speak igbo and are igbos.
All these thing you are saying is trash,most people complain about the ritual killing going on in etche.and do u want to tell me that other igbos we come to etche Igbo land and camp some where and be killing without the knowledge of the host community.
Try to reason sometimes.peace.
You can also deny your tribe but etche is igbo 100%.
Refer to map. Only the highlighted people are Igbos. Etche is not on this cultural map of igboland.

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by Neddstark: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2022
This happened to a friend of mine. He was lured from an advert he did on jiji to come and do a service work in PH. Ransom was over 1.2 million. He vowed never to go SS/SE for anything again.

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by Bravetunde: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2022
jerseyboy:

Refer to map. Only the highlighted people are Igbos. Etche is not on this cultural map of igboland.
I'm not Igbo but etche people can't deny they are not Igbo.
They practically speak Igbo and practice all their cultures.
He can deny but we know them as igbos

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by Buziness101: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2022
THIS IS NOT A JOKE.... MY SISTER WAS A VICTIM TO THESE EVIL MEN IN ETCHE.... THANK GOD WE PAID THE RANSOM AND SHE CAME BACK HOME... WE FOLLOWED UP ON THE ACCOUNT DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE KIDNAPPERS AND APPREHENDED THE ACCOUNT OWNER.... HE'S SERVING 15YRS IN JAIL NOW

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2022
jerseyboy:

omo grin

Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by ntipro: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Front page @lala @Seun
Let people be enlightened for safety
Re: Ongoing Ritual Killings In Etche, Rivers State!!! by koondog: 1:03am On Mar 06, 2022
zedegit:
S[s]tay Alert!!!

There's an evil business going on at Etche in Rivers State.
When you are a stranger and enter a bike, the bikeman takes you into a lonely path with the connivance of other bike members pretending to show the way.

Armed men surround you and match you further into the bush, a ransom is demanded, after clearing your bank account for those that use mobile banking app.

If there's delay in sending ransom, you are killed and your body parts are sold.

You have been warned. The days are evil. Police knows about this. They need to be flushed out.[/s]

Afonjas at it again. You easterners don't understand what these wicked afonjas are doing to you people. They know that their land is littered with ritual killings, because they lack accountability as a people, they are trying to project their problem in other regions to deflect from what's going on in their land. They did it with the cannibalism propaganda in SE few months ago, that failed, so now they went and find an Igbo area in Rivers "Etche" to try again. These people are naturally evil.

The poster and the few people replying him and agreeing with him are all the same person.

Lagos Burns As Okada Riders Battle Police / 19 Yr-old Girl Takes Her Life Because Her Boyfriend Served Her Hot Breakfast / Man Executed For Drug Trafficking Buried In Style