Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. (650 Views)

Checkout The Answer I Got From Chatgpt On What Is The Meaning Of Life? / Why Should You Invest In Mobile App Development? Here Is The Answer! / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by soundOsonic: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
I just read a post that grazed front page as scientist haven't released what it is.
https://www.nairaland.com/7014433/scientists-baffled-mummified-mermaid-human

It is a joke because everybody should know what that is. It is not a mermaid. Mermaid don't exist sorry to kill those dream. That mummy is a human suffering from a disorder.
That disorder is Sirenomelia, which is also known as mermaid syndrome, is an extremely rare congenital developmental disorder characterized by anomalies of the lower spine and the lower limbs. Affected infants are born with partial or complete fusion of the legs.
So please educate yourself

Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by flejnr2(f): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
And the humans with the syndrome live inside water? Am not of the fact that mermaids exist but of the fact that when you have to argue bring in good facts
Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by soundOsonic: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
flejnr2:
And the humans with the syndrome live inside water? Am not of the fact that mermaids exist but of the fact that when you have to argue bring in good facts
Do you have sense at all?
Do you read what I wrote or opened the link at all.
The problem with you people is that, you don't like reading.

Read the post carefully one more time it's not Everytime you dumb up
Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by flejnr2(f): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
soundOsonic:

Do you have sense at all?
Do you read what I wrote or opened the link at all.
The problem with you people is that, you don't like reading.

Read the post carefully one more time it's not Everytime you dumb up
You are the one that lack sense atall, in the post on fp the said mermaid was caught on water and the humble question to you is that do humans with this your syndrome live in water too ? Na because of people like you dey commot free education because una dey waste government money
Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by soundOsonic: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
flejnr2:

You are the one that lack sense atall, in the post on fp the said mermaid was caught on water and the humble question to you is that do humans with this your syndrome live in water too ? Na because of people like you dey commot free education because una dey waste government money

Read the post in front page again where they said it was caught or lived in water.
Getout of here dvmbass.
Don't advertise foooooooolishness herr
Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by gasparpisciotta: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
@flejnr2 be calming down
Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by flejnr2(f): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
soundOsonic:

Read the post in front page again where they said it was caught or lived in water.
Getout of here dvmbass.
Don't advertise foooooooolishness herr

Your a mumu man caught in the Pacific ocean it says, na only your family get dry land for Pacific ocean, always read well before you post you 70 years old man, do you know you can be prosecuted for this.
Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by flejnr2(f): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
@flejnr2 be calming down
My brother imagine the trash just to make a post , am the only one with him in this his post since every other person dey ignore his ignorance
Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by soundOsonic: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
flejnr2:

Your a mumu man caught in the Pacific ocean it says, na only your family get dry land for Pacific ocean, always read well before you post you 70 years old man, do you know you can be prosecuted for this.
I believe you have a mental illness. No one invited you to my post. Look at what you are typing, no single sense.
Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by MrBONE2(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2022
grin
Re: The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. by kalensilus: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2022
jghuk

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Responsive Website Or Mobile App Design? / Upload Files And Make Money From It / Telecommunication Pays More Than Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.