Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold (2107 Views)

1962 Ferrari Abandoned For 40Years Sold For ₦55M In The U.k.(Pics) / Sold...... Distress Sale.. Reg 010 Toyota Corolla / Sold Quick Sale Reg 2007 Yaris 11months Used. 1,200,000 sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl62nHRjOnQ

Vehicle history

https://www.copart.com/lot/40157069/salvage-2009-lexus-rx-350-sc-spartanburg

Used for 10,000miles since import.

No repairs or fixes.

Location Ogba Lagos

Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2022

Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by nothingspoil70: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Price?
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by diportivo: 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
sweet!!!!
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Extra Clean

Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2022
2 inspections so far.

Vehicle still available
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by diportivo: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
this motor no go tey for market o
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
diportivo:
this motor no go tey for market o

The vehicle now has a new lucky owner

1 Like

Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by TheOldGods: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
2 inspections so far.

Vehicle still available
Hello chief, I need your Candid advice, I. In Search of compressor for a 2010 Mercedes c300 new one.
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
TheOldGods:

Hello chief, I need your Candid advice, I. In Search of compressor for a 2010 Mercedes c300 new one.

https://instagram.com/mercedesbenz_sparepartsdealer1?utm_medium=copy_link

apply due diligence

1 Like

Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by Victoronah1: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

https://instagram.com/mercedesbenz_sparepartsdealer1?utm_medium=copy_link

apply due diligence
Thank you. I also contacted them, however Thier prices are double the price of what my sellers sells here etc. However I will need you to help me out with this.
My car AC has black gas, which of course is black death.

Now I've spent money to bring this car to the level of toks it is, this AC will set me back to almost 400k as compressor alone is 180k, expansion etc.

Not that I cannot afford it but I'm scared to buy this huge parts and later it won't work, because I've had experience like this before, though it wasn't this expensive. My Car model is Mercedes c300. My question goes, can I use a cheaper compressor, as my seller told me he has another compressor which is 120k, and its brand new, I don't know if it's manual or automatic yet. However everyone I see alot of people buying used Mercedes compressor which is OEM for 40-50k max.

What would you recommend me do as someone who has seen people put new and used and also on the case of black death. Which other parts do I need to change except for compressor, expansion valves, and condenser. And I also recently bought my condenser but used it with the AC system. Can it be flushed?
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Victoronah1:

Thank you. I also contacted them, however Thier prices are double the price of what my sellers sells here etc. However I will need you to help me out with this.

Now I've spent money to bring this car to the level of toks it is, this AC will set me back to almost 400k as compressor alone is 180k, expansion etc.

Not that I cannot afford it but I'm scared to buy this huge parts and later it won't work, because I've had experience like this before, though it wasn't this expensive. My Car model is Mercedes c300. My question goes, can I use a cheaper compressor, as my seller told me he has another compressor which is 120k, and its brand new, I don't know if it's manual or automatic yet. However everyone I see alot of people buying used Mercedes compressor which is OEM for 40-50k max.

What would you recommend me do as someone who has seen people put new and used and also on the case of black death. Which other parts do I need to change except for compressor, expansion valves, and condenser. And I also recently bought my condenser but used it with the AC system. Can it be flushed?

You go pay consultancy fee first.

Message 08033910382 for acct details
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by RayRay2022: 2:46am On May 23, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You go pay consultancy fee first.

Message 08033910382 for acct details

You done hear car model, u switch up begin find consultation fees. Nor b u they dish out advice up and down for free b4??
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by Balistic4: 4:29am On May 23, 2022
RayRay2022:

You done hear car model, u switch up begin find consultation fees. Nor b u they dish out advice up and down for free b4??
things change grin
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by largenokiachief: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tools required: concentrated sulphuric acid, 2 20ml syringes, cooking gas and an expert at the job.
Normal flushing wont solve the problem. All the hoses must be disconnected for chemical washing with semi dilute sulphuric acid which you will pour into the hoses with the syringe while the dilute acid is still hot. keep pouring the acid till you see the effluent is now clear. Do this for all the hoses especially the aluminum hose sending freon to the expansion valve. this will take 30 minutes to one hour to complete. Once clean, use another syringe to pass water to rinse the acid off the pipes till its completly free of acid then hang to dry, use an air pump to dry the pipes too to be faster.
now the evaporator needs to be thoroughly flushed with cooking gas the normal way till its clean. you dont need to remove it from the car and do not put acid into your evaporator, it will be damaged and very difficult to remove. after the evaporator is flushed let it dry(very important). you can turn on the blower fan for a minute and it will cause any residual cooking gas to boil off.
new condenser, new compressor(i prefer "obama" 3 leg to VDC OEM type), oh remember to clean out the expansion valve. now add 120 mls of ND8 oil to the system, 60mls to compressor, 60mls to condenser. change all seals, test the rubber hoses under pressure under water with the air pump and replace if found to be leaking. i prefer new hoses not belgium and do test them for leaks before installation.
reassemble the ac and thats that. charge with lobocool or jensens or snowpure to specified volume. 850g for your car i think but a guage on the high side while charging will be helpful. charge to 225psi if the weather is hot. ensure nothing is blocking the airflow to the condenser.
truth is that you need to see a professional to fix this. youll spend about 130k total but thats the solution.
a setup will be done with the sensor from the old VDC compressor otherwise the ECU will not send power. if youve lost the sensor, look for any load of about 60 ohm resistance as a replacement(sensor is better).
in summary, just get a professional, who is educated and understands the principles of thermodynamics and can use a guage. most guys doing this stuff dont even know the basics of the job. Goodluck
Re: Sold For Sale Reg Lexus Rx350 2009 sold by visita: 5:55pm On Jan 05
Good day boss. Were you able to solve this issue?
Victoronah1:

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD - Clean Title: 2017 Mercedes Benz E300 - Toks / Golf For N200, 000 / Mercedes Benz C230 2006 Model For Sale[clean] SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.