Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 (3345 Views)

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Blood Enters His Eyes As They Electrocute Him - Army Vs Unknown Gunmen VIDEOS / Xenophobic Attacks: Can Nigerian Army Rival South African Army In Warfare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by Chefannabel(f): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Since the Russia vs Ukraine conflict started, there have been series of comparisons between South African army vs Nigerian Army.

People want to know which country has the most strongest military among Nigeria and South Africa. So today I just came across the best comparison video on YouTube and decided to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4pp5DA1Buc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by Dawn91(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Chefannabel:
Since the Russia vs Ukraine conflict started, there have been series of comparisons between South African army vs Nigerian Army.

People want to know which country has the most strongest military among Nigeria and South Africa. So today I just came across the best comparison video on YouTube and decided to share.

[/s]
Stop embarrassing yourself. Compare Nigerian army with That of Chad or Togo . You can't even compare our military with southafricans police. All these Nigerians that watch too much movies and have never traveled anywhere

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by Jubal01: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Why now?
Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by immortalcrown(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Just say South African Army versus L*kki t*llgate ...

6 Likes

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by Totilopussylick(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Last time I checked, our Nigeria Army are the strongest on their citizens undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by silverlinen(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigeria get army?
Damn Nigeria only get arm me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by Michelle70(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Stop embarrassing yourself. Compare Nigerian army with That of Chad or Togo . You can't even compare our military with southafricans police. All these Nigerians that watch too much movies and have never traveled anywhere
in ur little mind, Nigerian military should be compared to chad and Togo.

6 Likes

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chefannabel:

Please change topic to Nigeria Army vs Benin Republic Army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by Brexxit(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerian army will defeat south African army anyday anytime.

The only reason they can't defeat bokoharam is because the north are sympathetic to their cause,some commanders and top northern generals are sabotaging our armies efforts.

10 Likes

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by Dawn91(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Michelle70:
in ur little mind, Nigerian military should be compared to chad and Togo.
[/s]

Grow up

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by Charmingrascal(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
silverlinen:
Nigeria get army?
Damn Nigeria only get arm me.

I love your word play

3 Likes

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by tungamaje: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Brexxit:

The only reason they can't defeat bokoharam is because the north are sympathetic to their cause,some commanders and top northern generals are sabotaging our armies efforts.

I want to disagree with you. The reason being that Nigeria would be running about looking for where to buy arms whereas South Africa produces their own weapons in their backyard. Please visit denel.co.za to see how advanced they are

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by ArchyR: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Nigeria is blessed with vibrant young men that if corruption could pave way, they'll make a great army..
Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Lol SA army would be decimated. grin
Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by DaInferno(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Brexxit:

you're just ignorant and being sentimental
Charity begins at home. How can you be unable to delete insurgents in a country,yet move to defeat another army from a different country. Btw, how do you measure success.

And again...was comparison really necessary.
No light, no fuel. Nothing is thriving in Nigeria,just corruption. Am a Nigerian, but fck it!

2 Likes

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by GeneralDae: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2022
DaInferno:
you're just ignorant and being sentimental
Charity begins at home. How can you be unable to delete insurgents in a country,yet move to defeat another army from a different country. Btw, how do you measure success.

And again...was comparison really necessary.
No light, no fuel. Nothing is thriving in Nigeria,just corruption. Am a Nigerian, but fck it!
But insurgents in any country do not fight an all out war. They fight Guerrilla warfare.

1 Like

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by Slaysor: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2022
M

Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by DaInferno(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

But insurgents in any country do not fight an all out war. They fight Guerrilla warfare.
the point is...if you can't destroy I suggests in just 1/36 part of the country, you yave no business trynna face the army of another country. No, its not easy!
Re: South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 by GeneralDae: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
DaInferno:
the point is...if you can't destroy I suggests in just 1/36 part of the country, you yave no business trynna face the army of another country. No, its not easy!
You don't get it. Unlike in 2014, the insurgents this time are not coming all out to fight, they just hide then come out to set IED's at the moment. It is not an all out war. All out wars in Sudan, Liberia, and Sierra Leone showed the Nigerian army can fight all out wars.
When Chad fought with Nigeria in 1981 after defeating Gadafi's Libya, the Nigerian soldiers taught them a great lesson pursuing them even to their capital.
Insurgents are difficult to crack because they are cowards and do not come all out to fight (running from camp to camp or hiding in large forests) so it is difficult even for the U.S except with high quality drones.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: What Tinubu Offered Me When We Met In London - Wike Make Huge Revelation / PDP Rally: 'E Reach Ogun Turn, They Decided To Do An Owambe' (Pictures) / In Case You Are Among Those That Said Court Did Convict Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.