Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu (9634 Views)

Shema’s PDP Faction Flags Off Campaign For Atiku In Katsina, Declares Support / Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by NGpatriot: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Incoming.......

Asiwaju Tinubu... grin

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

I personally think that Tinubu is will just be Buhari pro max. He will spend a greater part of his tenure on medic tourism.

I also believe that Osinbajo, Adesina, and Fashola are much younger and more vibrant to take up the mantle from Bubu.
Atiku is also warming up for the PDP ticket.

Dem carry old men swear for us for this country.

It is about who can win election and defeat Atiku. Anyone but Tinubu or Osinbajo, running with Tinubu's full support, cannot defeat Atiku.

If you want Nigeria to go another 8 years without restructuring, decentralization of power, regionalism, diversified economy and other essential reforms, that Nigeria need urgently to survive, then continue to be naive touting the likes of Moghalu who will get 30k votes to Atiku's 20 million.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Frigga13: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

How about Jonathan na? Silly upper Iweka analyst. You think this is a bear parlor in your IPOBian Village full of clowns high on Mkpurumiri?

You see how daft you’re ..

When the government and cabal made a move on Jonathan .. to be a candidate.. I mentioned it here .. even before the Nigeria press and also stated majority party stakeholders form the North bought the idea .. but Jonathan was too wise
Gej even set up a committee to that effect ..

But you see .. as a Yoruba human .. with Yoruba I too know .. your ignorance will always radiate
You keep following my mentions repeating same foolish comment in Jonathan ..

Are you okay?

Or normal ..

And am telling you right now that Yoruba won’t smell Asovilla till the next 200 years ..

Be patience.. no be by I too know it yoruba propaganda

E must happen

Nigerians won’t avoid 2023

2023 go come .. Na Must..

And e go play

Now I’m done with you.

You’re ignored .. keep tuning around frigga for likes

Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by AshiwajuFoward: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

I personally think that Tinubu is will just be Buhari pro max. He will spend a greater part of his tenure on medic tourism.

I also believe that Osinbajo, Adesina, and Fashola are much younger and more vibrant to take up the mantle from Bubu.
Atiku is also warming up for the PDP ticket.

Dem carry old men swear for us for this country.

Oga rest. No one is stopping Osinbajo, Adesina, and Fashola from contesting. If they're interested they too should join the race and put in the work. Or you dey expect Tinubu to step down for them? No be JuJu be dat? If Tinubu can be going upandan seeking for support they too should do the same. He's not stepping down for no bagge. That's democracy for you.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
LILTJAY1:
bros you nor dey post fintech stuffs again? cool

I’m gonna start back.

E don tey wey I even open thread last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Frigga13:

You see how daft you’re ..

When the government and cabal made a move on Jonathan .. to be a candidate.. I mentioned it here .. even before the Nigeria press and also stated majority party stakeholders form the North bought the idea .. but Jonathan was too wise
Gej even set up a committee to that effect ..

But you see .. as a Yoruba human .. with Yoruba I too know .. your ignorance will always radiate
You keep following my mentions repeating same foolish comment in Jonathan ..

Are you okay?

Or normal ..

And am telling you right now that Yoruba won’t smell Asovilla till the next 200 years ..

Be patience.. no be by I too know it yoruba propaganda

E must happen

Nigerians won’t avoid 2023

2023 go come .. Na Must..

And e go play

Now I’m done with you.

You’re ignored .. keep tuning around frigga for likes

Yoruba man

Lol. Granddad is rattled. You said Jonathan was 100% certain to be the APC candidate as he has the full backing of Buhari, Buni, Bagudu, Malami etal.

Now your mouth is trembling while you jump from pillar to post making excuses for your olodo talk.

Admit you're a sentimental and discredited hack and apologize. Do that and I'll consider making your life a little easier here. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Invictuse: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yes that is why the lunatic Abaribe declared his support for Atiku who is older than Tinubu.

Tinubu should retire to Iragbiji while Atike retires as Biafra president. You dead brains just can't cease to be foolish in Igboland I swear

CatANDratTHEORY:

The old man should retire to Iragbiji with his loots and live his life to the fullest.
Osinbajo is more capable.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by CatANDratTHEORY: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Invictuse:
Yes[s] that is why the lunatic Abaribe declared his support for Atiku who is older than Tinubu.

Tinubu should retire to Iragbiji while Atike retires as Biafra president. You dead brains just can't cease to be foolish in Igboland I swear [/s]

Read through you will see where I said that Atiku should go and rest.
Enough of these old men. Let them retire with their loots.

PDP will be foolish to even allow Atiku clinch the ticket. The old man only comes around during elections and vanishes to Dubai afterwards.

These man should go and rest.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by PressMyButton: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
More tears for Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
I thought Rotimi Amaechi was the chosen one. Many people rushed into conclusion that he was the anointed one by Buhari because he was honored in Katsina for building a useless University of Transportation in the state. I laugh in Swahili!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by naija4life247: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Jonathan is now down and out. Which next clown are you backing now in your desperation to see Tinubu and Yorubas fail? Sad man.

I think it is the obessed Ayim Idiot Ayim.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Frigga13:
cool

Yoruba media need to take it easy on their Tinubu propaganda and failed efforts to musCle it down Nigerians

As we’ve all seen across Nigeria .. Na only Yoruba people dey sell the dead meat .. no Nigerian is buying Tinubu

Till we see other Nigerians selling Tinubu to their people is wen we start taking Yoruba serious ..
not mere political endorsement..

We still remember how Osibanjo visit to ibb..

Yoruba can twist anything .. tomorrow another politician will get same .. and Yoruba go quiet

Dem sabi push frivolities to count
slowpoke who ask you all these ? You are better look for any meat to sell bcs na jobless dey make you monitoring another man's endeavour like say that is the beginning and the end of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Frigga13: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
slowpoke who ask you all these ? You are better look for any meat to sell bcs na jobless dey make you monitoring another man's endeavour like say that is the beginning and the end of your life.

Next!
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Roger3D(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The Emir of Katsina, Alh. Abdulmumini Kabir, has indicated his support for Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s presidency ambition.

He disclosed this while receiving a high-powered delegation of the Arewa Organizations Movement in support of Tinubu’s presidential ambition that paid a courtesy visit to his palace on Friday evening in Katsina.

The Emir said that Tinubu is a competent person that would deliver dividends of democracy to Nigerians.

According him, “Tinubu is a material that has the capacity to salvage Nigerians from their present economic, social, and security predicaments.

“I know Asiwaju several years ago as he has closed affinity with my late father, the Emir of Katsina, Alh Muhammad Kabir Usman.”

“We consider Tinubu as a Katsina indigene as we have a long-standing relationship with him.

“We are hundred percent in support of him,” he said.

The Emir called on other Nigerians to support him considering his wealth of experience in administration.

Earlier, the leader of the delegation, former National Assembly Member, Senator Abu Ibrahim had told the Emir that they were going round to canvass for the support of Nigerians to give chance to their friend and mentor.

Abu Ibrahim pledged that Senator Tinubu will solve the nation’s problems while in office if given the chance.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-emir-of-katsina-declares-support-for-tinubu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44
So because he had an affinity to your late father we should all kiss his ass and bring destruction to our country abi? Let's see if all Nigerians are the Emir of Katina's subjects
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Roger3D:
So because he had an affinity to your late father we should all kiss his ass and bring destruction to our country abi? Let's see if all Nigerians are the Emir of Katina's subjects

If what he turned Lagos to is what you termed destruction, then I think we need such destructions all over the country. Let him destroy Nigeria so that all parts of the country can be like the destroyed Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Spandau: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:

If what he turned Lagos to is what you termed destruction, then I think we need such destructions all over the country. Let him destroy Nigeria so that all parts of the country can be like the destroyed Lagos.

So the proliferation of hoodlums, thugs and lowlifes is what you want for the country, Kadoso? Your prayers on this will never be answered insha Jesus.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Eyin attackers, o tun ti zeh o

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by 1840fou: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Jagaban again!

[/s]
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 2:07am On Mar 05, 2022
Invictuse:
But in your Igbo foolishness n delusion you think same APC will win the 2023 election easily if Tinubu pull out of the party. Many of you dead brain Igbos just de comment on NL as if it is Mkpuru miri na him full una medulla.
The savvy political analyst in your whatsapp group know that what I say is the truth but as usual Alaye must talk nonsense.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:04am On Mar 05, 2022
O ya Okoros, start wailing ready set go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by BarrElChapo(m): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2022
okay
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by prophetfire: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2022
I remember that year. Northerners milked Peter Odili so much that he wasted a lot of Rivers money buying them. At the end of the day, it was Yaradua that came out.

Now they are milking Tinubu while Daura man in milking Amechi by the side.
Let them continue.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by uthlaw: 6:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Frigga13:
cool

Yoruba media need to take it easy on their Tinubu propaganda and failed efforts to musCle it down Nigerians

As we’ve all seen across Nigeria .. Na only Yoruba people dey sell the dead meat .. no Nigerian is buying Tinubu

Till we see other Nigerians selling Tinubu to their people is wen we start taking Yoruba serious ..

Yoruba can twist anything .. tomorrow another politician will get same .. and Yoruba go quiet

at least yoruba see person sell,who are you selling...why are you scared about Yoruba,power can returned to north,everybody has right to contest for presidency in Nigeria.... Why the noise upandan!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by HRMK: 6:51am On Mar 05, 2022
well.that is expected! Tinubu,too,supported Buhari for 2terms!!
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by ButterBurger: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Even emir na errand boy
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by jrusky(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Frigga13:
cool

Hello you guys should just shut up for once and feck off. Emir Katsina talked you all started Yoruba this Yoruba that are you all insane? When did Katsina became a Yoruba land? The emir has right to say whatever very free to say anything and that does not mean Tinubu is already the president.

Truth hurt like hell, most of you thinking you are hating Tinubu are actually promoting him by overly talking too much about him. And I had said it here before majority hating this man it's about the man ut you all hate him simply because he is from SW and the truth is if God destine Yoruba to be the next president sorry you all can't do nada you will just wail and develop heart attack.

I'm not and never apc nor Tinubu supporter but it is a bitter truth he has done lot of underground political links, helping lots of his followers pls in your region can any politician come out and point to who they have helped? Many from the North had came out to testified how he supported them and helped them pls what has any of your village politician do to other people

I remember when that betrayal was Turbanned you all came out praising him no Yoruba insulted SS for that rather they focus on him and not his tribe. Pls go find job to do biko.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by seguntijan(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu is building a movement. A movement that doesn't have to do with political party. He can easily decamp to any party an still win as things unfold. It'll be difficult for APC to reject him in primary.

I love C. Ronaldo for such hardwork and independency nature.

Tinubu also have this quality, reason I so much respect and love him.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by seguntijan(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Tinubu isn't the only Yoruba man. First of all let's test his popularity at the Convention. No point arguing about anything while that is pending.

Note that the chances of Tinubu becoming president gets slimmer if he leaves APC. He's not that popular enough to survive without that party structure.

If Tinubu leaves APC today, none of them will win come 2023. Both are important for each other to maintain the relevancy.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by seguntijan(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2022
Spandau:

So the proliferation of hoodlums, thugs and lowlifes is what you want for the country, Kadoso? Your prayers on this will never be answered insha Jesus.

You can do better. You only see what your head and mind want to see.
Lagos is an haven of opportunity, Lagos is the economic hub of the country. Every Nigerians feel safe in our Lagos. We just need a state in each geopolitical region to emulate Tinubu's developmental strategy, then we can be proud of our country

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Can someone remind the Emir that everyone is entitled to he's or her own opinion undecided

But you always come against anyone who has a different opinions from yours! At such moments you forget we're in a democracy. You people speak from both sides of the mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians View Hard Work As 'suffering'? / Fani-Kayode : APC Is Not A Muslim Dominated Party / Kwankwaso To Declare Presidential Ambition In Abuja Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.